OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gad-Zooks!

You know, one does not get to use "gad-zooks" very often but this called for a Gad-Zooks. Thank You.
Another example of the future pains are worth a SB ring. That's a big pill to swallow and what's crazier is after his performance last night is anybody gonna want him next year?

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Another example of the future pains are worth a SB ring. That's a big pill to swallow and what's crazier is after his performance last night is anybody gonna want him next year?
You would think, sure.....to put asses in seats. But then again, why would he go someplace like that? Vegas wants him, so there's that. Of course, I expect he won't get them any further than Carr did.

dang

Legend
You would think, sure.....to put asses in seats. But then again, why would he go someplace like that? Vegas wants him, so there's that. Of course, I expect he won't get them any further than Carr did.
Stay golden Tommy Boy. Time for the GOAT to be put to pasture.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I sort of forgot about this trade. He’s a big-time proven weapon for the up and coming Jaguars.

Latest Report Suggests Jacksonville Jaguars Will Be Getting Back An Elite Offensive Weapon Who Everyone Forgot About In 2023​

Ahead of this season’s deadline, the Jaguars acquired the star wideout from the Atlanta Falcons for two draft picks (one of which could be a 2024 second-rounder). Ridley played five games for the Falcons in 2021 before stepping away to deal with his mental health. Ridley finished the 2021 season with 31 receptions for 281 yards and nine touchdowns.

The year before that, Ridley broke out as the Falcons’ new WR1 amid injuries to superstar Julio Jones. Ridley finished the 2022 season with 90 receptions for 1,374 yards (both career-highs) and nine touchdowns.

The Jaguars won the AFC South with a 9-8 record, defeating the Tennessee Titans in a win-or-go-home Week 18 contest. After eliminating the Los Angeles Chargers in the AFC Wild Card round, the Jaguars were eliminated by Patrick Mahomes’ Kansas City Chiefs in the Divisional Round.

Ridley would undoubtedly bring a great boost to a Jacksonville offense led by Trevor Lawrence, 1,000-yard receiver Christian Kirk and 1,000-yard back Travis Etienne Jr. We’ll just have to wait and see when the NFL makes a decision on reinstating him for 2023.

View: https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1619357505934458880?s=61&t=qAgafm_9qshxPrkgW_bhuw

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Jacksonville definitely seems headed in the right direction.

If Rodgers is traded to the AFC and Brady stays retired, that is NOT the Conference you want your favorite team to play in if you’re hoping to go to the Super Bowl.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I hope Aaron Rodgers retires now too and that every QB signs with any other team besides the Whiners. It'll make for an even better off season hahahaha

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I sort of forgot about this trade. He’s a big-time proven weapon for the up and coming Jaguars.

Latest Report Suggests Jacksonville Jaguars Will Be Getting Back An Elite Offensive Weapon Who Everyone Forgot About In 2023​

Ahead of this season’s deadline, the Jaguars acquired the star wideout from the Atlanta Falcons for two draft picks (one of which could be a 2024 second-rounder). Ridley played five games for the Falcons in 2021 before stepping away to deal with his mental health. Ridley finished the 2021 season with 31 receptions for 281 yards and nine touchdowns.

The year before that, Ridley broke out as the Falcons’ new WR1 amid injuries to superstar Julio Jones. Ridley finished the 2022 season with 90 receptions for 1,374 yards (both career-highs) and nine touchdowns.

The Jaguars won the AFC South with a 9-8 record, defeating the Tennessee Titans in a win-or-go-home Week 18 contest. After eliminating the Los Angeles Chargers in the AFC Wild Card round, the Jaguars were eliminated by Patrick Mahomes’ Kansas City Chiefs in the Divisional Round.

Ridley would undoubtedly bring a great boost to a Jacksonville offense led by Trevor Lawrence, 1,000-yard receiver Christian Kirk and 1,000-yard back Travis Etienne Jr. We’ll just have to wait and see when the NFL makes a decision on reinstating him for 2023.

View: https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1619357505934458880?s=61&t=qAgafm_9qshxPrkgW_bhuw

After not playing for most of the last two years can he really get back to his previous level of production??

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
After not playing for most of the last two years can he really get back to his previous level of production??
He’s 28. He should. I know this much; he better be in the best shape of his life come camp time.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He’s 28. He should. I know this much; he better be in the best shape of his life come camp time.
I guess he could beat the odds and come back strong. He’s certainly young enough if he has his head straightened out. They are already a coming team, that should help him you would think. A way better situation than Atlanta.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What kind of cap hit does that entail?
Unfortunately, it wouldnt hurt all that much. Dead cap of 23 mill, wouldnt have to pay him 20 mill, and who knows if they'd try and get some of the signing bonus back.
What will hurt is the revised contract extension he coerces them in to give so he "changes his mind"