OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
That's why his stats are misleading, a lot of his yardage and stats come from garbage time. Throws the ball a ton, consistently in top 10 of pass attempts. With the weapons they have, he should have had a monster season, but he didnt. Ironically, when you watch him play you see a guy who's pretty conservative with the ball yet he throws a lot of INT. Jarret Stidham comes in and has a better game than Carr had all year. Against one of the best D's and he's a

The year they drafted their stud RB jacobs, carr was leading the league in 4th qtr/comeback wins during his time in the league. His best year was devastated by an injury at the end of the season. I wouldn’t chalk up all of his numbers to garbage time. He would not have lasted through this many HCs. CARR would have been replaced.

Ex pat HC is an ass. You know that. The one year he was the OC for the Rams he quit on the team weeks before the season ended. He then bolted back to the cheatriots for the playoffs. That’s some college HC bullshit. Just look at carr’s numbers last season compared to this.
…and the Raiders defeated the chargers last year to make the playoffs.

What happened? QB or HC?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the idea of Davenport! Saw that he's projected to make 20 million plus next year though?! Youth and athleticism I guess. I'd love Hughes too. Honestly I'd love Fowler or okoronkwo back if we swing and miss on the big guys.
Put zero stock in whatever site projected that. He has 0.5 sacks this year.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
See where the Ravens released Nick Boyle.

Not the type of player the Rams would likely try to add but I would love a guy like that as a back-up-TE. Big, physical blocker and special teams player. Boyle's 29, so he's getting up there. Don't know about his physical health; and, I believe his contract would prevent the Rams from putting in a waiver claim but he's a better Johnny Mundt if healthy, in my opinion.

Just don't see the Rams adding a player like that. Snead won't take my calls.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The year they drafted their stud RB jacobs, carr was leading the league in 4th qtr/comeback wins during his time in the league. His best year was devastated by an injury at the end of the season. I wouldn’t chalk up all of his numbers to garbage time. He would not have lasted through this many HCs. CARR would have been replaced.

Ex pat HC is an ass. You know that. The one year he was the OC for the Rams he quit on the team weeks before the season ended. He then bolted back to the cheatriots for the playoffs. That’s some college HC bullshit. Just look at carr’s numbers last season compared to this.
…and the Raiders defeated the chargers last year to make the playoffs.

What happened? QB or HC?
He's been a decent QB over the years, but so has Ryan Tannehill Neither guy is a franchise type player. McD may be an ass but he at least got him to throw more TD passes than he has in 5 of his last 6 seasons. And its still marginal production. And Stidham came in and duplicated his production
He's a run of the mill starter, and once released and a FA, he's surely a guy teams would like to add. But nowhere near the $$ he'd cost right now

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
See where earlier today, the Rams signed nine players from their Practice Squad to Futures Contracts.

In exciting news, Jermiah Kolone was NOT one of them!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
See where earlier today, the Rams signed nine players from their Practice Squad to Futures Contracts.

In exciting news, Jermiah Kolone was NOT one of them!

I believe you may have forgotten something ...

Tano

Legend
Was dear Bobby one of them?
They must think that Pircher has a possibility of being a decent player because they have seen him for 2 seasons now and they signed him to a futures contract. Usually that only happens with players that have been around 1 season.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
They must think that Pircher has a possibility of being a decent player because they have seen him for 2 seasons now and they signed him to a futures contract. Usually that only happens with players that have been around 1 season.
Rams have numerous RT's types under contract in 2023 in Havenstein, AJ Arcuri, Zac Thomas, Tremayne Anchrum, Logan Bruss & Max Pircher lets hope the over 6-7/300 lbs Pircher might be turned into a backup @ LT for TC & early 2023 season.