DRAFT 2022 NFL draft round 1: APR-28 / 8pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guess that means he's getting taken #1 overall then traded to us right? We had/have more of their first round picks than they do iirc.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess there is near zero chance we get up to first round, but I wonder how much they kick back?
It would just be rude to not appreciate the gifts of your sponsors right? Asking for a friend

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What channel you guys watching?

I’ve got NFLN, but kind of like Kiper and might flip some to ESPN.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams should have put together a draft night stream. Demarco and whoever. Give him a mic, some beer and BBQ, and set him up somewhere close to the action and stream that shit.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams should have put together a draft night stream. Demarco and whoever. Give him a mic, some beer and BBQ, and set him up somewhere close to the action and stream that shit.
You will get Pat MacAfee and like it!

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
NFL Network just showed a big group of Ram fans in the crowd with a couple of World Champion 2021 towels