DRAFT 2022 NFL draft round 1: APR-28 / 8pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McSnead picks will leave us all scratching our heads.

Dog Head Turn GIF

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
@BaldyNFL
@RamsNFL OL; coached by Kevin Carberry; Whit, Edwards, Allen, Corbett, Havenstein …
No 1st rounders in this group.
Just a tough group, well coached, play as a group.
Yo, go find tough guys and coach the hell out of them and develop them.

While I agree with this sentiment, three of those guys were second round picks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
While I agree with this sentiment, three of those guys were second round picks.
A castoff reclamation project, a RT who's in danger of being cut any day now and the oldest OL in NFL history. They made pretty good work of those 2nd round picks :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So the Whiners don't have a 1st round pick either but how badly do our other division rivals screw up their picks? Taking predictions! I'm thinking Seattle gets Stingley Jr and he busts. Arizona should take an IOL maybe Johnson but lets say they take the only 1st round RB

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A castoff reclamation project, a RT who's in danger of being cut any day now and the oldest OL in NFL history. They made pretty good work of those 2nd round picks :D
Havenstein is in danger of getting cut?

Why would they cut him? They could easily trade him. But his contract is not bad.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So the Whiners don't have a 1st round pick either but how badly do our other division rivals screw up their picks? Taking predictions! I'm thinking Seattle gets Stingley Jr and he busts. Arizona should take an IOL maybe Johnson but lets say they take the only 1st round RB
Pete Carroll will pick from whatever list he has of Rams pre-draft visits.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Team boards probably haven't changed much if at all. It's just the media types getting tips about where their own boards are wrong. I seriously doubt the teams are in there shifting players around at this juncture.

I'm trying to decide what would be the worst picks for our division rivals right now. :laugh4:

Thinking right now that Jermaine Johnson is the best pick for Seattle, as he doesn't look as good to me as some of these other rushers. Or maybe McDuffie who is a zone fit for Petey and all over early mocks. I actually think some of the round 2/3 corners will end up better than McDuffie, who doesn't really flash in that shitty Washington zone.

Them whiffing on a QB would be outstanding but I prefer they don't draft QB because I don't want them to hit on it.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pat McAfee kicks so much ass. :bomb: