49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I understand you completely. I still wear my SB LVI cap whenever I go outside, and remind myself that we broke the Niners’ hearts to get there —and also beating Tampa in their yard, and breaking the Cardinals‘ spirit along the way as well.

Still an awesome feeling.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I understand you completely. I still wear my SB LVI cap whenever I go outside, and remind myself that we broke the Niners’ hearts to get there —and also beating Tampa in their yard, and breaking the Cardinals‘ spirit along the way as well.

Still an awesome feeling.

Yeah, the way the postseason shook out was about as good as it possibly could get for storylines. Beat the snot out of the upstart Cards, beat Tampa Tom in his own house after dangling hope in front of his face, delivered a soul-crushing loss to the hated 49ers and made them blow a 10 point lead in the process, and epic comeback in the Super Bowl. Dayum!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm still not over that 30-3 ass beating we received by the 9ers in the playoffs back in that '89 season. So the 9ers fans are gonna suffer over this one for a loooong time. :laugh4:

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Deebo gonna want 30 mil per year. Pay the man or trade him! HA HA HA HA HA

(PS - Thank you again, Nick Scott, for the memory!)
Definitely in my list of top plays in the playoffs.
I will be disappointed if Scott is not a starter next year.

Last edited:

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I'm still not over that 30-3 ass beating we received by the 9ers in the playoffs back in that '89 season. So the 9ers fans are gonna suffer over this one for a loooong time. :laugh4:
If I'm not mistaken we just signed the Anti-Christ to the 9er
running game. Which happened to be our Achilles heel in recent years.
That and the pass game over the short middle. There will be no need
for nickel to cover that pass game either.
Both our ILB's can cover as well as stop the run game.
9er fans next year be like :explode1:

TexasRam

Legend
Deebo gonna want 30 mil per year. Pay the man or trade him! HA HA HA HA HA

(PS - Thank you again, Nick Scott, for the memory!)
yea hes gonna want Tyreek Hill Money. 30 per.

Which is double what Kupp makes, which is insane.

If they lose Deboo we will probably sweep the NFC West. :horns:
:cool:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If I'm not mistaken we just signed the Anti-Christ to the 9er
running game. Which happened to be our Achilles heel in recent years.
That and the pass game over the short middle. There will be no need
for nickel to cover that pass game either.
Both our ILB's can cover as well as stop the run game.
9er fans next year be like :explode1:
If they stuff that shitter run game I'm confident the Rams gonna wax that ass x2 in '22. :laugh2:

dang

Legend

Deebo is being used as a RB as much as a WR. As a WR he is often used in slant and go routes across the middle of the field. Both of these expose him to big hits (‘Samuel just got blown up’) and ultimately accelerated wear and tear. He is smart in looking for a big pay day as soon as possible but either the 69ers gotta use him differently to extend his health or continue to ride him hard and risk a shortened career. Either way I see a tough decision for both Samuel and the 69ers on the horizon.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Yup... can't get enuf of that action!!
However, on the live/replay of the game itself, when Howard gets the pick... GAINES tackles him to go to the turf.... Good move right there, by Gaines.
One of my favourite plays made by Gaines - shows great situational awareness

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
IMO SF remains the primary competitor of the Rams in the NFCW. Everything hinges upon the development of Trey Lance. Again I caution don't sleep on this kid. He has legit upsides and can become a very good QB. It's really a matter of how long it will take. If he's on track that breakout year will be next year.
I’m not overly concerned about him at this point.

TexasRam

Legend
Deebo is being used as a RB as much as a WR. As a WR he is often used in slant and go routes across the middle of the field. Both of these expose him to big hits (‘Samuel just got blown up’) and ultimately accelerated wear and tear. He is smart in looking for a big pay day as soon as possible but either the 69ers gotta use him differently to extend his health or continue to ride him hard and risk a shortened career. Either way I see a tough decision for both Samuel and the 69ers on the horizon.
Agreed. Same concept for the Running QB's in my book. Mcdermott is on record saying the Bills are going to evolve Josh Allen's game this year so that he runs less. It's a smart move. Come playoffs anything should be used, but for the 17 season grind your big money players need to be used wisely. Deebo will never be the route runner Cooper Kupp is, but he is a dynamic YAC guy so he deserves the money and Niners need to scale his RB carries down.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
News flash. Deebo signs with the Rams for a minimum contract. Says he wants to stick it to the whiners twice a year because there "ain't no way in hell they're making it back to the playoffs with Trey Lance at QB. And I ain't getting rung up by Scott again when my QB sends a kill shot over the middle." News at 10. /Blue font obviously.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm too lazy to look but it seemed - at least against us - that he was used as a RB more than a receiver. And I agree that the Scott hit shortened his career in one play.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm too lazy to look but it seemed - at least against us - that he was used as a RB more than a receiver. And I agree that the Scott hit shortened his career in one play.
Seems like he's used more as a RB, and his routes against us consistent of slant and screen

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nick Scott says to Deebo…

Ice Cube Knockout GIF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Speaking Monday, 49ers GM John Lynch said Dee Ford will not be back with the team in 2022.​

Ford's 31-year-old back has completely derailed his time in San Francisco, and the Niners are going to release him at some point this offseason. Lynch said the timing of that is still being worked out with Ford rehabbing his latest setback. Acquired from the Chiefs ahead of the 2019 season, Ford played in just 18 of a possible 49 games since the trade, and only seven over the last two years. Ford can likely contribute off the edge if healthy, but that's a big "if."
    SOURCE: NBC Sports Bay Area
    Mar 28, 2022, 6:39 PM ET

LOL what a free agent signing bust, love to see it.

View: https://twitter.com/grantcohn/status/1508595637893230593?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:D

Deebo Samuel’s Friend Names the 49ers WR’s Asking Price and It’s Not Cheap​

49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel wants a new deal. He's made that pretty clear this offseason. If it wasn't clear to some, it should be now. An asking price has now been revealed.

Samuel's friend, Ricardo Young, shared a photo on Instagram with Samuel in it and a caption naming the star wide receiver's asking price. The caption reads, "If it ain’t 25M a year we don’t want it!!"

Samuel dropped a comment on the post seemingly in agreement with the $25 million a year sentiment. His response was "Slime" with a snake emoji.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJFfnFv0RQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

dang

Legend
I’d give him $25m/yr but only give him guaranteed money for $50m. He’ll be on IR if they continue to use him like they do.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Entitled idiots. I should stop reading posts about players “NEEDING” more money.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I have never had a problem with any player trying to get maximum pay. They risk a lot and many have life long physical problems after. It doesn't always line up with what I want for my team and sometimes I don't agree with them on their value, but no harm in asking for the moon. Just don't be surprised if your team doesn't want you because of it.

Debo's problem is he is being played as a RB as well as receiver. That actually lowers his value due to ware and tear. Also if he was just a playing WR he would be less than the best receivers. Now if he played QB for 10 plays a game with the same type of success, then maybe he could ask for the moon.