49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
9er fans experiencing that bitter draught we partook in back in the 80s with the rival team having the coach/owner combo you wish you had. Enjoy that shit fuckers. They'll compete with us because Shanny is excellent, but he's not enough to overcome the Rams owner advantage.

Shanny is the best I know at folding up and losing big leads in big games in the 4th quarter.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I guess the whole “deleting of social media stuff” was to send a message afterall.

I am SO DAMN GLAD the Rams and their players talk together, rather than do business in this indirect manner. THAT tells you all you need to know, comparing organizations.

:helmet:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deebo gonna want 30 mil per year. Pay the man or trade him! HA HA HA HA HA

(PS - Thank you again, Nick Scott, for the memory!)

dang

Legend

LA1980

UDFA
It is amazing looking at all the 49er fans starting to say, trade him for the Adams package or whatever. I believe the draft creates a sickness in people where the theoretical overtakes the actual. Pay Deebo whatever he wants, he is one of the best players in the league, why would you want some unknown replacement, taken at 10 or wherever? Crazy town.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It is amazing looking at all the 49er fans starting to say, trade him for the Adams package or whatever. I believe the draft creates a sickness in people where the theoretical overtakes the actual. Pay Deebo whatever he wants, he is one of the best players in the league, why would you want some unknown replacement, taken at 10 or wherever? Crazy town.

He would be a great addition in Jacksonville.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I believe every NFL non-QB “wants” to be the highest paid non-QB in the NFL. The problem with Samuel is he is used as an RB which greatly reduces his shelf life. The other problem is the 69ers are in QB hell so they got bigger problems to solve. His using social media to make his case can’t be going over very well.
But taking his history of running his mouth........Probably should be expected.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View: https://twitter.com/amadeusco/status/1039583222114344960
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Debo Samuel and the other like minded players are basically….

Emotion Reaction GIF

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Anything that breaks the 49ers brings the biggest fucking smile ever to my face. I hope he fucks them over really bad and doesn't settle for less that $35 mil or fuck that 40 mil per year in his contract demands hahahaha

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope they do trade Samuel. Try relying on fucking Aiyuk as your main receiving option, along with nobodies in the backfield.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they do trade Samuel. Try relying on fucking Aiyuk as your main receiving option, along with nobodies in the backfield.
AFC East sounds like a great destination to meet :)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This worth the minutes & a half of your Rams life…IMO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKMj1kvO7WQ

No matter how many times I watch highlights of the playoffs and the Super Bowl and all the related videos it all spawned, I just can't get over how fucking *awesome* it is. It's almost 2 months since the Rams won it all in their home stadium and I am still on cloud 9. There's a song lyric sticking in my mind from all this ... "you're so high, you're not comin' down." Nope, I'm not.