CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I told people before Baker was drafted that he was a JAG QB. He would bust as a first round pick and bounce around to a couple of teams before he bounced out of the NFL because his ego won't allow him to be a backup even though that is the level of his talent. He's like Kyler a two read QB who can't read defenses either. When are GMs going to get it? RPO QBs rarely pan out because they don't know how to read defenses.

oldnotdead

Legend
I will say it now I think there is a good chance the Cards don't make the playoffs. I look at their schedule and see 8-10 losses.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Did he get injured again?
He had a heart procedure arrhythmia was beating right but also still played and is expecting a baby. Scary thing to think my heart this young and I may not see or be around for my kid. There probably was a lot to unpack there. That's where I separate the game from the human being.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I told people before Baker was drafted that he was a JAG QB. He would bust as a first round pick and bounce around to a couple of teams before he bounced out of the NFL because his ego won't allow him to be a backup even though that is the level of his talent. He's like Kyler a two read QB who can't read defenses either. When are GMs going to get it? RPO QBs rarely pan out because they don't know how to read defenses.
Eh… I think being short and unable to see middle of the field has a lot more to do with it than RPO.

We see RPO QBs succeed.. we don’t see short QBs succeed.. especially in this era.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He had a heart procedure arrhythmia was beating right but also still played and is expecting a baby. Scary thing to think my heart this young and I may not see or be around for my kid. There probably was a lot to unpack there. That's where I separate the game from the human being.
Ah, yeah that is a pretty bad feeling. I went through it. My wife was pregnant and I was told I need neck surgery. It was never done before. My top two vertebrae were badly deteriorated and fused into a cone shape. My head was sinking onto my spine and my brain stem was being compressed.

I had a very physical 4 year old son, who loved to wrestle with me and do other Dad type stuff, and a baby girl on the way. The doctor told me that there is a big risk that I wouldn’t make it through surgery, or I could come out as a quadriplegic and bed ridden, or the best case scenario was that I’d be in a chair the rest of my life.

I was trying to stay positive but it was tough. My wife was crying every day. The stress caused her to be off work for 2 months before the baby was due. It was rough.

The surgery took 13 hours and fortunately the surgeon was wrong. I can walk. I can run too but it doesn’t feel good when I do. I have more limitations than before but, it could have been far worse. I have rods bent at a 45 degree angle that attaches my head to my neck. I have more issues than before but it’s way better than not being around for my family.

I hope it works out for JJ.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Ah, yeah that is a pretty bad feeling. I went through it. My wife was pregnant and I was told I need neck surgery. It was never done before. My top two vertebrae were badly deteriorated and fused into a cone shape. My head was sinking onto my spine and my brain stem was being compressed.

I had a very physical 4 year old son, who loved to wrestle with me and do other Dad type stuff, and a baby girl on the way. The doctor told me that there is a big risk that I wouldn’t make it through surgery, or I could come out as a quadriplegic and bed ridden, or the best case scenario was that I’d be in a chair the rest of my life.

I was trying to stay positive but it was tough. My wife was crying every day. The stress caused her to be off work for 2 months before the baby was due. It was rough.

The surgery took 13 hours and fortunately the surgeon was wrong. I can walk. I can run too but it doesn’t feel good when I do. I have more limitations than before but, it could have been far worse. I have rods bent at a 45 degree angle that attaches my head to my neck. I have more issues than before but it’s way better than not being around for my family.

I hope it works out for JJ.

That's a great outlook man and I appreciate you sharing that. That last part is huge shows just what kind of person you are brother a papa bear of the highest possible quality. I'm glad it worked out and I'm really glad for you and the entire family. That so puts everything in perspective man. I wish you nothing but the best and keep kicking ass dude. Overwhelmingly impressive and inspirational.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Some consolation in watching the birds flail around. Best performance of the season overall and they still lose. And not just on the scoreboard; Conner and Williams both go down yesterday. Eno Benjamin gonna have to start for a while...

grin GIF

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
17 INT’s ain’t shit if you throw 41 TD’s

south park beat a dead horse GIF

Unfortunately there aren’t enough TD’s for our guy so far this year.