2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man I see a lot of Michael Pittman love on here, and I'm not really sure why I don't like him that much. I think it's because I'd just rather have a guy with a higher ceiling if we were going WR in the 2nd round.

Solid player though, so its not like it would be a bad pick.

I'm not a big Pittman guy. I think he's too tightly wound to be effective with our route tree. IMO, Tee Higgins is a better version of the same player. Pittman is a little more polished, but Higgins has better traits and potential. It'll be interesting to see where the HBs go today. The first round hype around D'Andre Swift always struck me as odd. He's not a creative/dynamic enough runner for that imo. But he fits our scheme well. If he falls in the second, I could see us grabbing him.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
I'm not a big Pittman guy. I think he's too tightly wound to be effective with our route tree. IMO, Tee Higgins is a better version of the same player. Pittman is a little more polished, but Higgins has better traits and potential. It'll be interesting to see where the HBs go today. The first round hype around D'Andre Swift always struck me as odd. He's not a creative/dynamic enough runner for that imo. But he fits our scheme well. If he falls in the second, I could see us grabbing him.

Would rather have Dobbins or Moss honestly.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yeah, he's not even in the same universe as Bruce.

1. Nobody said he was Bruce that's what the word "somewhat" means seems to have some of those wiggle attributes and precise route running skills.
2. Bruce was my favourite all time ram
3. All that being said and all respect to my favourite ram we don't have a clue as to what Jefferson is as he hasn't played a down in the NFL so I stay away from comments or predictions like that. Just saying I saw some similarities that's all.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yep, had a pair, never wore them.

Only donned them playing basketball as I was trying to capture the Kurt Rambis look back then, more on the playing then looking like Kurt, but loved those glasses.
1587760408077.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd really like to see us be able to move back a spot or two and still get our guy while adding a 4th or 5th rd pick. But I think we can do well by just sitting tight at 52 and 57 and get players that will fill a need and contribute this year. I'm getting excited about tonight!!!!!

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
My surprise is Higgins falls to the back end of 2nd tonight

ideally I’d like to move one of 52/57 and our 126 (5th) for two picks in the 60-95 range. Maybe something like 57/126 for KCs 63/116. Or GBs 62/94 for 52/126+

EasyE

Starter
1. Nobody said he was Bruce that's what the word "somewhat" means seems to have some of those wiggle attributes and precise route running skills.
2. Bruce was my favourite all time ram
3. All that being said and all respect to my favourite ram we don't have a clue as to what Jefferson is as he hasn't played a down in the NFL so I stay away from comments or predictions like that. Just saying I saw some similarities that's all.

I always thought Deandre Hopkins reminded me of Bruce....I so wanted to draft him

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My surprise is Higgins falls to the back end of 2nd tonight

ideally I’d like to move one of 52/57 and our 126 (5th) for two picks in the 60-95 range. Maybe something like 57/126 for KCs 63/116. Or GBs 62/94 for 52/126+
Except we don’t have a 5th. Jacksonville owns it now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
WTH does what I posted have to do with the Rams and when did I say the Rams were involved in those rumors? And this is draft talk. Also something else is like rumors and assholes. Opinions we all got them and to other people they'll stink more than our own.

LOOK Forward to you Keeping US RAM Fans Posted!!! Thanks