2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How to watch and stream the 2020 NFL Draft

This year's NFL Draft is going virtual, creating a unique experience for all involved – from each team's coaches and general managers to its fans.

ESPN, NFL Network and ABC will carry live draft coverage April 23-25. The broadcast on ESPN and NFL Network will be identical, with ABC doing its own distinct broadcast across Days 1 and 2. ABC will then simulcast ESPN and NFL Network's broadcast on Day 3.

TV coverage:

Networks: NFL Network, ESPN, ABC, ESPN Deportes
  • Thursday, April 23 (Round 1): 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PT
  • Friday, April 24 (Rounds 2-3): 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PT
  • Saturday, April 25 (Rounds 4-7): 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. PT
Streaming:

The 2020 NFL Draft will also be streamed live via a number of NFL and ESPN digital properties across devices (Phone, PC, tablet and connected TVs). NFL Network or ESPN authentication may be required.

Radio coverage:

Radio coverage of the 2020 NFL Draft will be provided by ESPN Radio, SiriusXM and Westwood One. Digital audio coverage of the 2020 NFL Draft will be available via the TuneIn app.

Rams coverage:

Rams fans can check out two post-draft shows this weekend, both of which will be streamed live on the Rams' YouTube channel, Facebook page and here on theRams.com.

The first show will air at 8 p.m. PT on Friday, with the second show airing at 3:30 p.m. PT on Saturday. Both broadcasts will feature Voice of the Rams J.B. Long, team reporter Sarina Morales, with special guest appearances from head coach Sean McVay, general manager Les Snead, current players, legends and others.

You can also follow the action throughout the evening via the Rams' social channels:

Twitter: @RamsNFL
Instagram: @rams

All draft content can be found at http://www.therams.com/draft.

Download the Rams app:

You can also stay up-to-date with the Rams draft coverage by downloading the new app! Turn on your push notifications to receive breaking news and follow along with the draft.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2020 NFL Draft: Grades and complete analysis for every first-round pick

1. Bengals: QB Joe Burrow, LSU
Grade: A. He will be a star. This kid has all the tools to be a big-time NFLquarterback. The Bengals will be winners soon.

2. Redskins: EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
Grade: A. The power, the speed, reminds me of Julius Peppers. He's an exceptional athlete. It's a passer and pass rushers league. Last year they got their passer and this year they got the pass rusher.

3. Lions: CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
Grade: B. I think they should have taken Derrick Brown. When in doubt, take the big guy. I don't think you can pass on big people that play like Derrick Brown.

4. Giants: OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
Grade: B+. He's the best tackle in this draft class. I think he's the cleanest tackle. This kid's going to be a longtime starter on the left side. This year he'll start on the right.

5. Dolphins: QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
Grade: B. I understand why they picked him. The tape is good at times. There's also a lot of bad on that tape. He's not a big guy, he's a little brittle. To dismiss the medicals is ridiculous.

6. Chargers: QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
Grade: B. This kid has all the tools. Give him a little time and he can develop into a big-time quarterback. There's a lot to work with there. Yeah, he's got some mechanical issues but he can get those fixed.

7. Panthers, DT Derrick Brown, Auburn
Grade: A+. I love this pick. I love this player. I think Derrick Brown will be a force in the NFL. Plays with such power. Reminds me of the late Jerome Brown.

8. Cardinals, LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
Grade: B-. I'm not in love with this kid as a player. The range is phenomenal, but where does he play? Is he a safety? Is he a linebacker? Is he a hybrid? This kid to me is a safety. I don't think he's physical enough to play near the line of scrimmage.

9. Jaguars, CB CJ Henderson, Florida
Grade: B+. I love him because he can cover. There are so many guys in the NFL that I talked to leading up to the draft that thought he was better than Okudah.

10. Browns, OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama
Grade: B. There's better upside from the other two tackles available. This kid is clearly a right tackle, but has the body of a guard. I think there will be a transition for him moving over to the left side if indeed that's where they play him.

11. Jets, OT Mekhi Becton, Louisville
Grade: B. Here's the thing on Becton, he's a freak athletically. He has a tendency to get really heavy and that's a concern. If he can keep his weight in check and be dedicated to his craft, he's going to be a good football player.

12. Raiders, WR Henry Ruggs III, Alabama
Grade: A. You can't teach speed. This kid can take the top off. He's tough. He'll be able to handle press coverage in the NFL.

13. Buccaneers, OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
Grade: B. I think it's a solid pick. I don't think there's much difference between the top four tackles. I had Thomas as my top tackle, but not by much.

14. 49ers, DT Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina
Grade: B-. It's not that I don't like Kinlaw. He has the potential to be a dominant player like Chris Jones of the Chiefs. But is he a better player than DeForest Buckner who they traded for to get the Colts pick? Essentially they replaced Buckner with Kinlaw.

15. Broncos, WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
Grade: B. I like Jeudy a lot. He's the best route runner in this draft. One concern I have with him is he's really thin. Will he be able to hold up to press coverage?

16. Falcons, CB A.J. Terrell, Clemson
Grade: C+. I don't love this pick. I think desperation forced this pick because they have issues at corner. They saw the first two corners go off the board and stood pat and went corner. There were pass rushers available.

17. Cowboys, WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
Grade: B+. This is a classic case of a team not expecting the player to be there. The didn't necessarily need a WR, but he was there. I think they would have picked a pass rusher here had Lamb not fallen to them. If you are true to your board and have a great grade on the guy, you have to take him.

18. Dolphins, OT, Austin Jackson, USC
Grade: C-. I would have gone with Ezra Cleveland. Austin Jackson is a project. It might take a year or two for him to become the player people think he can become. I'm concerned about this pick for Miami.

19. Raiders, CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State
Grade: B. He was on my Better-Than-Team. I didn't think he would go this high, but I guess he was on the Raiders Better-Than-Team. He's a little grabby in his technique. I think he's a South Florida kid with an attitude. I don't think there's a significant difference between him and Okudah.

20. Jaguars, EDGE K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
Grade: B+. This is a guy that has to stay on the field. When he was on the field he was productive, but he had some injury issues. He has to show that he can hold up against the run at 254 pounds.

21. Eagles, WR Jalen Reagor, TCU
Grade: B. I love Reagor. He didn't run a very good 40 at the combine. The night after that run his agent told me he put on some water weight. A couple days before they had him timed much faster. He's got good speed.

22. Vikings, WR Justin Jefferson, LSU
Grade: A. I love this pick. He's not (Stefon) Diggs, but he's also not going to complain every play like Diggs did. I thought he would go before this.

23. Chargers, LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma
Grade: B. They gave up a bunch to go get him, but he's a big-time playmaker.

24. Saints, C Cesar Ruiz, Michigan
Grade: A. I love this player. Would go to the Pro Bowl for seven or eight years as a center. But where is he going to play for the Saints? I thought he'd be a great center, but he'll probably play right guard for them. Good player, but strange pick by the Saints.

25. 49ers, WR Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona St.
Grade: B+. I love this kid. In this offense he's going to be phenomenal. He's only scratching the surface. When he catches the ball, boom he's gone. He will be an effective player in that offense.

26. Packers, QB Jordan Love, Utah State
Grade: D. Terrible move by the Green Bay Packers. Aaron Rodgers told me last summer he wants to play until he's 40. They needed a receiver. They needed defensive help. Sitting behind Rodgers will do Love well, but not going to do the Packers well. You're on the cusp of getting to a Super Bowl, get Rodgers some help.

27. Seahawks, LB Jordyn Brooks, Texas Tech
Grade: C+. I like Brooks. The issue is this is a pick for the future for a team that should be picking to win right now. They have other issues like pass rusher. Yetur Gross-Matos was sitting there, I would have taken him.

28. Ravens, LB Patrick Queen, LSU
Grade: B. I love this pick. I think Queen is going to be a star in this defense. I think this kid's range is outstanding. He can go sideline to sideline.

29. Titans, OT Isaiah Wilson, Georgia
Grade: B+. I think this is a good pick. This is a massive right tackle on a team that needs a massive right tackle. This kid is a mauler in the run game and he's perfect for what the Titans want to do.

30. Dolphins, CB Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn
Grade: A+. The captain of my Better-Than-Team. I think this pick is outstanding. He's a great press man guy. He tackled 10 times better than I expected from a track guy.

31. Vikings, CB Jeff Gladney, TCU
Grade: B. It's a need pick, no question about it. I like the player. There are some character concerns, that's something they'll have to address. Mike Zimmer loves to draft corners. This pick makes sense.

32. Chiefs, RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU
Grade: B-. I'm not a big fan of taking running backs in the first round, but when you have Patrick Mahomes it's OK to take a running back like this in the first round. Reminds me of Maurice Jones-Drew.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
2020 NFL Draft order: Updated list of all seven rounds and 255 picks, including completed Round 1 selections

Round 1
1. Cincinnati: QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. Washington: EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Detroit: CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
4. NY Giants: OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
5. Miami: QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
6. LA Chargers: QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
7. Carolina: DT Derrick Brown, Auburn
8. Arizona: LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
9. Jacksonville: CB CJ Henderson, Florida
10. Cleveland: OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama
11. NY Jets: OT Mekhi Becton, Louisville
12. Las Vegas: WR Henry Ruggs, Alabama
13. Tampa Bay f/IND via SF: OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
14. San Francisco f/TB: DL Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina
15. Denver: WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
16. Atlanta: CB A.J. Terrell, Clemson
17. Dallas: WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
18. Miami f/PIT: OL Austin Jackson, USC
19. Las Vegas f/CHI: CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State
20. Jacksonville f/LAR: EDGE K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU
21. Philadelphia: WR Jalen Reagor, TCU
22. Minnesota f/BUF: WR Justin Jefferson, LSU
23. LA Chargers f/NE: LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma
24. New Orleans: OL Cesar Ruiz, Michigan
25. San Francisco f/MIN: WR Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State
26. Green Bay f/HOU via MIA: QB Jordan Love, Utah State
27. Seattle: LB Jordyn Brooks, Texas Tech
28. Baltimore: LB Patrick Queen, LSU
29. Tennessee: OL Isaiah Wilson, Georgia
30. Miami f/GB: CB Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn
31. Minnesota f/SF: CB Jeff Gladney, TCU
32. Kansas City: RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU

Round 2
33. Cincinnati
34. Indianapolis f/WAS
35. Detroit
36. NY Giants
37. New England f/LAC
38. Carolina
39. Miami
40. Houston f/ARI
41. Cleveland
42. Jacksonville
43. Chicago f/LV
44. Indianapolis
45. Tampa Bay
46. Denver
47. Atlanta
48. NY Jets
49. Pittsburgh
50. Chicago
51. Dallas
52. LA Rams
53. Philadelphia
54. Buffalo
55. Baltimore f/NE via ATL
56. Miami f/NO
57. LA Rams f/HOU
58. Minnesota
59. Seattle
60. Baltimore
61. Tennessee
62. Green Bay
63. Kansas City f/SF
64. Seattle f/KC

Round 3
65. Cincinnati
66. Washington
67. Detroit
68. NY Jets f/NYG
69. Carolina
70. Miami
71. New England f/LAC
72. Arizona
73. Jacksonville
74. Cleveland
75. Indianapolis
76. Tampa Bay
77. Denver
78. Atlanta
79. NY Jets
80. Las Vegas
81. Las Vegas f/CHI
82. Dallas
83. Denver f/PIT
84. LA Rams
85. Detroit f/PHI
86. Buffalo
87. New England
88. New Orleans
89. Minnesota
90. Houston
91. Las Vegas f/SEA via HOU
92. Baltimore
93. Tennessee
94. Green Bay
95. Denver f/SF
96. Kansas City
97. Cleveland f/HOU*
98. New England*
99. NY Giants*
100. New England*
101. Seattle*
102. Pittsburgh*
103. Philadelphia*
104. LA Rams*
105. Minnesota*
106. Baltimore*

Round 4
107. Cincinnati
108. Washington
109. Detroit
110. NY Giants
111. Houston f/MIA
112. LA Chargers
113. Carolina
114. Arizona
115. Cleveland
116. Jacksonville
117. Minnesota f/TB via SF
118. Denver
119. Atlanta
120. NY Jets
121. Las Vegas
122. Indianapolis
123. Dallas
124. Pittsburgh
125. New England f/CHI
126. LA Rams
127. Philadelphia
128. Buffalo
129. Baltimore f/NE
130. New Orleans
131. Arizona f/HOU
132. Minnesota
133. Seattle
134. Baltimore
135. Pittsburgh f/TEN via MIA
136. Miami f/GB
137. Jacksonville f/SF via DEN
138. Kansas City
139. New England f/TB*
140. Jacksonville f/CHI*
141. Miami*
142. Washington*
143. Atlanta f/BAL*
144. Seattle*
145. Philadelphia*
146. Philadelphia*

Round 5
147. Cincinnati
148. Carolina f/WAS
149. Detroit
150. NY Giants
151. LA Chargers
152. Carolina
153. Miami
154. Miami f/JAC via PIT
155. Minnesota f/CLE via BUF
156. San Francisco f/DEN
157. Jacksonville f/ATL via BAL
158. NY Jets
159. Las Vegas
160. Indianapolis
161. Tampa Bay
162. Washington f/PIT via SEA
163. Chicago
164. Dallas
165. Jacksonville f/LAR
166. Detroit f/PHI
167. Buffalo
168. Philadelphia f/NE
169. New Orleans
170. Baltimore f/MIN
171. Houston
172. New England f/SEA via DET
173. Miami f/BAL via LAR
174. Tennessee
175. Green Bay
176. Minnesota f/SF
177. Kansas City
178. Denver*
179. Dallas*

Round 6
180. Cincinnati
181. Denver f/WAS
182. Detroit
183. NY Giants
184. Carolina
185. Miami
186. LA Chargers
187. Cleveland f/ARI
188. Buffalo f/CLE
189. Jacksonville
190. Philadelphia f/ATL
191. NY Jets
192. Green Bay f/LV
193. Indianapolis
194. Tampa Bay
195. New England f/DEN
196. Chicago
197. Indianapolis f/DAL via MIA
198. Pittsburgh
199. LA Rams
200. Chicago f/PHI
201. Minnesota f/BUF
202. Arizona f/NE
203. New Orleans
204. New England f/HOU
205. Minnesota
206. Jacksonville f/SEA
207. Buffalo f/BAL via NE
208. Green Bay f/TEN
209. Green Bay
210. San Francisco
211. NY Jets f/KC
212. New England*
213. New England*
214. Seattle*

Round 7
215. Cincinnati
216. Washington
217. San Francisco f/DET
218. NY Giants
219. Minnesota f/MIA
220. LA Chargers
221. Carolina
222. Arizona
223. Jacksonville
224. Tennessee f/CLE
225. Baltimore f/NYJ
226. Chicago f/LV
227. Miami f/IND
228. Atlanta f/TB via PHI
229. Washington f/DEN
230. New England f/ATL
231. Dallas
232. Pittsburgh
233. Chicago
234. LA Rams
235. Detroit f/PHI via NE
236. Green Bay f/BUF via CLE
237. Tennessee f/NE via DEN
238. NY Giants f/NO
239. Buffalo f/MIN
240. Houston
241. Tampa Bay f/SEA via NE
242. Green Bay f/BAL
243. Tennessee
244. Cleveland f/GB
245. Tampa Bay f/SF
246. Miami f/KC
247. NY Giants*
248. Houston*
249. Minnesota*
250. Houston*
251. Miami*
252. Denver*
253. Minnesota*
254. Denver*
255. NY Giants*

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
2020 NFL Draft: Best players available on Day 2 include D'Andre Swift, Tee Higgins and a pair of SEC safeties

A talented group of players await teams on Day 2 of the 2020 NFL Draft

The first round of the 2020 NFL Draft has concluded, with a few surprises to be had. There are still some tremendous talents on the board waiting to be picked in Rounds 2 and 3.

I explore some of my favorite players below, but you can find a recap of every pick made in Round 1 as well as the best players available according to our CBS Sports aggregate rankings in our draft tracker, which will follow every pick as it's made throughout the weekend.

1. D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
Swift was the best running back prospect in this year's class in my eyes. He is a great pass catcher and is solid in pass protection. The Georgia product has an uncanny ability to make defenders miss in space.

2. A.J. Epenesa, DL, Iowa
Epenesa sliding out of the first round is likely something that he did not anticipate when he declared, as he is a strong player with consistent pass-rushing production. His issue is that he does not possess the explosiveness that teams want to see from a first-round selection.

3. Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama
Zero safeties were taken in the first round, which comes as a bit of a surprise. Teams will find several options available to them in Rounds 2 and 3. McKinney also has the flexibility to play nickel.

4. Neville Gallimore, DL, Oklahoma
Gallimore is an active defender that occasionally loses gap contain. He took tremendous strides from 2018 to 2019 but still has room for improvement. A team will be lucky to add him Friday.

5. Grant Delpit, S, LSU
Delpit is a first-round caliber talent when healthy. He was fantastic in 2018 but took a large step back in 2019. His tackling was poor, but he blamed that on an injured ankle. He is a boom-or-bust prospect.

6. Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Penn State
Gross-Matos is not going to jump off the page with his explosiveness. He is a strong player that has consistently produced in the Big Ten. It is a weak edge rusher class, and teams will be lining up for his services.

7. Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
It is no surprise that Higgins fell out of Round 1. His lackluster offseason combined with his injury history precipitated a slide. Higgins would be a great fit for the Colts in Round 2. He uses his body well downfield.

8. Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
Cleveland won NFL combine week but teams were not willing to take a chance on him in Round 1. He is a really athletic player, but teams likely are worried about how he will hold up on the edge.

9. Zack Baun, LB, Wisconsin
Baun is a versatile linebacker that can play inside or outside. I love the way that he is able to get off blocks. The Wisconsin native is a savvy player as well.

10. Josh Jones, OT, Houston
It may come as a surprise that Jones was not selected Thursday night. He is a strong tackle prospect that performed well at the Reese's Senior Bowl. One lucky team could land him later than expected.

11. Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
There were no tight ends taken in Round 1. Kmet displays some Gronk-like tendencies. He is not overly fast or athletic ,but he is strong and presents himself well as a pass catcher. His blocking improved as the season progressed.

12. Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
Stefon's little brother did not find a landing spot on Day 1. He is a gifted athlete that fits the mold of what Seattle has been looking for at the cornerback position: long and lean.

13. Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor
Mims was arguably the biggest winner of the pre-draft process. He is a big wide receiver with above-average athleticism. I could see the Colts being interested in him as well.

14. Ross Blacklock, DL, TCU
Two Horned Frogs went in the first round but Blacklock was not one of them. There are a handful of defensive tackles that could come off the board in Round 2, and Blacklock is right there with the best of them.

15. Josh Uche, EDGE, Michigan
Michigan did not maximize Uche's potential as a pass rusher. His best is yet to come. It is a relatively weak edge rusher class so teams in need will look in the direction of the Wolverine.

16. Ashtyn Davis, S, California
Davis is a really smart player battling some injuries. Teams having less exposure to him leading up to the draft could impact his stock. The talent justifies a selection in Round 2.

17. Terrell Lewis, EDGE, Alabama
Lewis is a developmental edge rusher. He is long, lean and explosive. With that being said, he is also battling some injury concerns. It could prevent him from being taken as early as he deserves.

18. Curtis Weaver, EDGE, Boise State
Weaver produced sacks at Boise State. He does a great job getting off blocks and using his hands to get to the quarterback. Weaver strikes me as an ideal fit in Buffalo.

19. Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois
Chinn has been described as a poor man's Isaiah Simmons, as he is built like a linebacker but plays the safety position. His athleticism and explosive traits will not force him to change positions.

20. Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
Fulton is more like Greedy Williams than Tre'Davious White. He does not trust his technique downfield, and that leads to penalties. Tackling is a concern as well. He is a worthwhile risk in the middle-to-late portion of Round 2.

21. Lloyd Cushenberry, G/C, LSU
Cushenberry was a stalwart on that LSU offensive line protecting Joe Burrow. He has a strong anchor and offers flexibility as a center. The Colts, Bears and Steelers stand out as potential fits.

22. Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado
Shenault dealt with injuries last season but is supposedly all clear. There are few better with the football in their hands. Several receiver-needy teams are still out there after Round 1, so he will have no shortage of suitors.

23. Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
Akers had to do a lot himself last season because the Seminoles' offensive line was porous. Akers took a lot of hits but his speed, lower body strength and pass-catching prowess will appeal to teams.

24. Robert Hunt, OG, Louisiana-Lafayette
Hunt played right tackle for the Ragin' Cajuns but projects as a Pro Bowl-caliber guard. He dealt with an injury as well but should be ready to rock for training camp. He has an ideal frame with above-average athleticism.

25. Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
Injuries are the name of the game with Hall. When healthy, he is a first-round caliber talent. His ability to find the ball downfield is special. Teams could land a steal without having to use a first-round pick on the talented corner.

View: https://youtu.be/vML5kCLOD2w

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Give me Swift, Higgins, or Shenault...

If we miss out on Swift... I could see us taking Moss in the 3rd?

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
If Ezra Cleveland is still there say 5 picks before the Rams, do we trade up to get who could become a really good left tackle for years?

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Jesus.... Swift looks like a good Complement to Henderson... Do we move up to get our guy?!?!?!?

He reminds me a lot of LeSean McCoy :O :O :O

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Moss seems like a VERY good Plan B if we don't get Swift.

I looooove his balance and fast twitch in space. If Kamara and Ray Rice had a baby... it would be Zack Moss.

London_Ram

Rookie
Not advocating a trade up but had a look at a few possible options if we did want to move into the top ten of the round based on the draft value chart.

Rams receive round 2 pick 3
Lions receive round 2 pick 20 + round 3 pick 20

Rams receive round 2 pick 7 + round 4 pick 30
Dolphins receive round 2 pick 20 + round 3 pick 20

Rams receive round 2 pick 8 (+ probably a starter too knowing BOB)
Texans receive round 2 pick 25 + round 3 pick 20

Rams receive round 2 pick 9 + round 3 pick 10
Browns receive round 2 pick 20 + round 2 pick 25

TexasRam

Legend
If the Rams want Swift they will have to move up ahead of Tampa Bay at #45 in RD 2. He is one hell of a special back and would be a nightmare to stop in our screen game and passing game, along with our outside zone game.

Swift could go earlier than #45 but there is no way I see Tampa passing on him with their running back issues and the short game Brady likes.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jesus.... Swift looks like a good Complement to Henderson... Do we move up to get our guy?!?!?!?

He reminds me a lot of LeSean McCoy :O :O :O

I love Swift, I would trade up, but the Rams won't for many reasons IMO. I do believe they will sit at 52 and trade down at 57.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow Whiners won't pick again until the 6th round. They trade down a spot get a 4th but then spend it and another pick to move up and get Ayuik. As much as I like Kinlaw he's got work to do if they're trying to negate the loss of Buckner so that's a negative move. Ayuik could be nice but he's got work to do and is likely a downgrade in the short term from Sanders.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wow Whiners won't pick again until the 6th round. They trade down a spot get a 4th but then spend it and another pick to move up and get Ayuik. As much as I like Kinlaw he's got work to do if they're trying to negate the loss of Buckner so that's a negative move. Ayuik could be nice but he's got work to do and is likely a downgrade in the short term from Sanders.

However, both players have upside and you get them on the cheap for a number of years. IMO, the Rams are just learning this. Nothing wrong with acquiring proven commodities, however, when those commodities limit you because of the cap you have to reevaluate. I believe this regime learned that lesson and now are retooling accordingly.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Isn't aiyuk a raw prospect? More athlete than wr?

Hopefully he's their "Brian Quick" pick.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
However, both players have upside and you get them on the cheap for a number of years. IMO, the Rams are just learning this. Nothing wrong with acquiring proven commodities, however, when those commodities limit you because of the cap you have to reevaluate. I believe this regime learned that lesson and now are retooling accordingly.
Nah the Rams know this well they just had some issues at a few spots and tried to accelerate filling those needs. Look at Sneads recent draft he's filled most needs the year before we actually had a hole.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okwara name seemingly has dropped from the picture, thought he was surely a day 1 pick.