LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
The songs that I love are mostly from the 60's to the early 90's but I'm always eager to be introduced to a an artist, band, or song I've never listened to. So bring it on!

What better way to kick things off than AC/DC's "For Those About To Rock(We Salute You)."

Sam Stone by : John Prine... awesome jam ...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sunday mornings... I usually listen to some Old School Country.

This one was actually performed live in Anaheim Stadium.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Gonna throw this real gem out there too. I doubt any of you have ever heard this one. Funny shit.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
These are the lessons that never got learned
When you grow up expecting that the world's gonna burn
Like we did

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Warning... NSFW.

This ridiculous song is one that my family and friends really have fun with. I like busting this one out when the ladies are gabbing away. When my wife and her girlfriends get together... I swear... it sounds like all of them are talking and none of them are listening. I tell them too... I'll say, '10 girls talking, nobody listening". That is an example of a perfect time for me to bust this one out.