Yea!!! Sammy's Back In Town

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
This is also Sam Bradford Day in OKC as declare by the mayor back in '09. Will check this weekend to see if his big black truck is in his driveway. Sure that's info you 'guys' are dying to know. Well maybe not, but the gals around Norman are excited. Is it kinda strange he's not sticking around St. Louis to talk to HC interviewees?

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Every day is Sam Bradford day. You know that.

I don't know that he has to stick around in the Lou for any other HC candidates. Fisher's the only one who seemed to "need" to talk to Bradford. Everyone else, I assume, is willing to acknowledge he's a QB.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
X said:

I don't know that he has to stick around in the Lou for any other HC candidates. Fisher's the only one who seemed to "need" to talk to Bradford. Everyone else, I assume, is willing to acknowledge he's a QB.
Lolll :rofl:

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:

Wait a minute, Sam is a QB? Get out of here, next you'll try to tell me that Amendola is a WR. I don't believe it until I sit down and talk with him, that's gotta be the most effective way of seeing how good of a player someone is. Next you'll be telling me there's some sort of high tech sorcery to record and replay events on some sort of rectangular like device which allows you to bend time and space by going back and fourth with it.

snr4evah

UDFA
Name
Laurie
I certainly want to know where he is with his big black truck!! And I can't really blame Fisher for wanting to talk to Sam after the debacle with Vinny! Sam was a breath of fresh air I'm sure. Now let's draft some players to give him some weapons and protection!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
X said:

Wait a minute, Sam is a QB? Get out of here, next you'll try to tell me that Amendola is a WR. I don't believe it until I sit down and talk with him, that's gotta be the most effective way of seeing how good of a player someone is. Next you'll be telling me there's some sort of high tech sorcery to record and replay events on some sort of rectangular like device which allows you to bend time and space by going back and fourth with it.

The TARDIS exists?!

:swoon: