WTF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rabid Ram said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Rabid Ram said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I don't know that using shorthand text (like WTF) is much different than using "dat" instead of that. Just saying...

Wtf is an acronym while dat instead of that just showa ignorance and laziness. Im with jug on this on misspelling and typos happen, but to use words like dat instead of that really what are you saving 1 character. The techno world has just made a bunch of lazy typers in my opinion.

I understand that it's an acronym...but it's also an acronym that was popularized by texting and other messaging. It is shorter, so wouldn't that also be characterized as lazy?

I don't know...I think people that use words wrong or use the wrong word all together is more annoying than those that type phonetically to the way they speak. Using a word like "dat" isn't any different than using a word like "gonna" really. (but I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't roll my eyes at it... :lol: ...)

Im not disagreeing with you wtf is just as lazy, but atleast it has context to English speech rules where as dis dat or iz just makes no sense to me at all guess im just to old lol

I'm just too old.* Laugh at loud.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
I feel like athletes and famous people always talk in their own stupid language. I think as they mature they get better. That and hopefully fisher will make them better at that (ya know that whole talking thing ;)