Wow, so ... Hill? Davis? Keenum?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
then expect alot more of the same, because the Vikings are nothing special.
Defensively i agree. They aint shit, and they'll find out in the next several weeks when they have to defend QB's who are prepared.

ShaneFalco

Same old criticism. People STILL trying to blame Sam Bradford for this team's crappy play. First off -everyone says - Bradford sucks, Hill's not a drop-off (not even paraphrasing here - this was the title of a thread!). Next day - Hill sucks aswell. Then he goes out hurt and Austin Davis comes in - and its "Austin Davis Sucks" aswell - despite people on boards saying he's the QB of the future?! Then people want two quarterbacks that can't actually play in this league - Vick and Tebow?? WTF?
I never said Hill was a drop off. I said Hill was pretty awful from what i have seen in the past. Davis needs another year or so before he could even be considered to be ready.

Cant play in the league? Vick has played in the league forever. And tims last real NFL game starting, was losing to the patriots in the AFC championship. Both have way more experience then anyone on our roster as QB. Keenum is nothing different. He had some good games, but has a horrible record.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I wonder if Kurt Warner's phone got a jingling this afternoon. The font is not blue.
It should be,his arm wouldn't take it he's too old a cupple throws at training camp he connected on ,fine ,but did you SEE how he was huffing and puffing afterwards,he couldn't get into NFL shape till the season was over ,if he wasn't dead before then.
I love Kurt but like so many guys he only LOOKS like he could still play.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It should be,his arm wouldn't take it he's too old a cupple throws at training camp he connected on ,fine ,but did you SEE how he was huffing and puffing afterwards,he couldn't get into NFL shape till the season was over ,if he wasn't dead before then.
I love Kurt but like so many guys he only LOOKS like he could still play.
I know it's ridiculous. We don't have the money anyway if there was anything even remotely possible there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
then expect alot more of the same, because the Vikings are nothing special.
It's debatable whether or not Tebow could change the fortunes of this team this year.
I'm just telling you that it's never gonna happen. And it's not my decision anyway.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
I never said Hill was a drop off. I said Hill was pretty awful from what i have seen in the past. Davis needs another year or so before he could even be considered to be ready.

Cant play in the league? Vick has played in the league forever. And tims last real NFL game starting, was losing to the patriots in the AFC championship.
First off,Vick is a backup in NY who couldn't keep his job on a loaded Eagles team.As for Tebow,if he's such a winner he would still be in NE

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
It will take until week four to get Keenum up to speed. Interesting to see if he takes any first team snap during practice this week.

ShaneFalco

It's debatable whether or not Tebow could change the fortunes of this team this year.

i agree. Which is why i believe the Rams should roll the dice at this point. Vick would cost some picks, versus tim would sign for league min.

Worse that could happen, is we lose every game and get the #1 pick. Best that could happen is we end up in the Wildcard.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
i agree. Which is why i believe the Rams should roll the dice at this point.
That's fine. Just understand that he's not getting a call. At this point it makes as much sense as asking Warner to come out of retirement.
Neither one of these things has more than a 0% chance of happening.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
All these people saying no to Tebow....remember he has WON A PLAYOFF GAME. Better than anyone we have. If you dsiagree, maybe you didn't just watch what was a horrendous offensive display. Maybe a mobile QB who can create plays would benefit us...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
0-16 is a real possibility. who would've thought?
We aren't as bad as this game showed,we will get better ,injuries will be the determinant ,if Hill plays next week and Long does and Saffold does IMO we represent much better.

VARam

let's hope so, because we're legitimately staring history in the face.

fearsomefour

Legend
If Hill is healthy enough that his quad does not effect his throws then he starts, no question to me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't bashing Bradford...but the fact is, he's not on the field..and hasn't been on the field consistently in years.....Time to move on.

fearsomefour

Legend
Ha.
Easy to overreact. Too much talent to not win a couple, even if everything goes wrong.
What I really expect to happen is the Oline to play much, much better starting next week. The D to continue to grow and the O to find some sort of footing.
Playoffs? I dont see that.
A team that can compete week to week and beat the likes of TB, Arizona ect., yeah, I still expect that to happen.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Well, I thought 13-3 was possible and THAT is clearly nonsense now. Unfortunately, 0-16...isn't. I like the Rams to win 4-6 games this season based on what they actually showed in an actual NFL game (it seems potential is a dirty word to this staff). But...if the Rams keep having this kind of luck where teams are up for them, they play down, get just that right injury, make just the wrong penalty and the refs make just the wrong call at just the wrong time (gee, sounds like the Vikes game...), then ANY team can not only beat this Rams team, but can blow them out.

This isn't a bad team. That said, if Fisher has any hopes of winning this year, he sure as hell can't wait 4 games to make adjustments... I still expect 4-6 games because without a healthy Hill and with our OL not close to gelling, we'll be lucky to be 1-3 entering that brutal 8 game stretch...

Damn...I dunno if I ever depressed myself more than that before...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
i agree. Which is why i believe the Rams should roll the dice at this point. Vick would cost some picks, versus tim would sign for league min.

Worse that could happen, is we lose every game and get the #1 pick. Best that could happen is we end up in the Wildcard.
There is no money. I do not disagree with your thoughts about Vick.

Last edited: