Will anyone here be going to Oxnard?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Who has eyes out there for us? Anyone?

Anyone already got a lead on Cowboys websites that will give us some info as the week progresses?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I wish. Those bastards announced they would be practicing in my home town the week i moved to Washington.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I Arrived in town on Sunday afternoon. Going to watch the scrimmages on Mon and Tues.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
BAD News here!! ( For me!) I was planning on attending Tues. and Wed. ( My wife's usual day's off) and the company changed her days off!! So I'm screwed, can't go PERIOD!!
I was looking forward to this, and filing A great report w/photos! BUT I'M BENCHED! (it's the coach's falt!{my wife} )
BUT I'm sure we will have Great representation from other ROD members I know are going!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll be there with wife and kids....take some notes...and WISH my phone battery was ready for tweeting...lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope a Fun time is had by one-and-all ,BUT, Remember....

yodapic.jpg

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Just a friendly reminder. NFL network will be showing some footage tonight of the Rams Cowboys practice at 7pm Eastern time.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I can't help but think there will be at least one or two scuffles out there today and tomorrow lol. They ain't ready for us!!!:sneaky:

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Waiting for the gates to open... Quick head count has about 280 in some type of Ram colors....about 50/50 Cowboys/Rams fans

FRO

Legend
While the Rams practicing out there feels like a slap in the face, I am however happy for some of you loyal Rams fans who get to see the team up close. Enjoy it and report back to us.