Who will be the first Head Coach to get fired?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Not a fan of predicting this BS before the season starts.

Let's have some positivitey yeah?

Except for Petey. freak the shitbirds.

I'm with you sorta
But these guys have huge million dollar plus payouts so it's not like we're checking odds on the local butcher
It's the off off season :LOL:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
#1. Bill O'Brien

All depends on Watson, they were playing well with a Quarterback, but he's been disappointing so far IMHO and if they struggle, I could see a move, but again, most teams no longer go with an interim Head Coach anymore, they never win. Now if you have someone on your staff, who you think might deserve consideration, that might be a different story, but rarely does an Interim Head Coach get the actual gig and very few of them have a winning record too.

Baseball is different, sometimes a change of manager can get a team playing better, but in football, it just does not happen. Jim Haslett for Scott "Milquetoast" Linehan was 2-10 & John "Bones" Fassel was 0-3 for Jeff Fisher, Mike Singletary got the gig after an interim role in San Francisco and we all know how that turned out. Most teams will let the season play out, or in the Rams case in 2016, make the change with just a few games left in order to get the jump on the other teams going in another direction.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm with you sorta
But these guys have huge million dollar plus payouts so it's not like we're checking odds on the local butcher
It's the off off season :LOL:

Really don't care about their contracts either. Whole point is the negative vibe of the NFL...when there doesn't need to be. You brought up BOB, I was listening to some Texans talk this morning on the way to work. Yeesh talk about "hype for the new season."

Jadeveon Clowney will be franchised twice and then gone.

Can't count on JJ Watt.

OL still stinks.

Kareem Jackson to safety...eh.

No picks.

Shit we still need a RB, and a whole new DL!

The whole this team has talent thing was a mirage.

Oh woe is us!

Seriously these were the points.

Oh and on baseball, with the way they were talking about the Astros, you would think they were the Reds. Not winning 52 games and 1st in the division. Hit struggles, low ERAs, offensive struggles, bull pen struggles. But they have won 52 games? Nah forget that, let's just criticize the hell out of them and make unfunny dad jokes! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Yeah a lot of people back home in CLE are thinking that they are going to be turning it around provided they hit on Mayfield.

Timing for them could be similar to the Rams.........ascending while the division powers are declining.

The Ravens are not looking well, and the Steelers may not be as good as that 13-3 record plus BR is not getting any younger.

Honestly with their weapons and o line I think Baker can sit a bit and let his yeast rise behind tyrod

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Isn't Jason Garrett camped out on the hot seat these days?

Seems like some in the media want Garrett gone.
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...017/12/24/jason-garrett-go-cowboys-fire-coach
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...ouldve-been-fired-in-2013-may-need-to-go-now/

Two years ago they were talking Bowl, then last season got let down. Now they're talking about using Tavon up to two dozen times a game, with Scott Linehan running the offense.

View: https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/994699333227425794

Linehan, for his part says Tavon's a receiver first.
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...t-linehan-calls-tavon-austin-a-receiver-first

So, you got management saying stuff and you got the coaches saying stuff and it looks like they might not be on the same page -- not a healthy situation for the coaches.

They start the season against the Panthers and Giants. I got the feeling the Giants with Shurmur-Manning will be different and better than Ben McAdoo-Manning. So Cowboys could start 0-2.

True, Jerry Jones has supported Garrett and is in the background there. But, no one's patience is unlimited.

tldr: Cowboys' failboat seems fully loaded and ready to drop anchor on Garrett sooner than later.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Honestly with their weapons and o line I think Baker can sit a bit and let his yeast rise behind tyrod

Yeah I think it can be like that.

I want and NEED a Browns uprising.

The Browns splitting open the AFC.........I love that!!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Yeah I think it can be like that.

I want and NEED a Browns uprising.

The Browns splitting open the AFC.........I love that!!!
They were able with Derek Anderson years ago. They have a multitude of weapons this year. Hue can run an offense. We'll see if he can bring the team together.

Gordon, landry, hyde, and so much more. Sleeping I the Brown's is silly in my opinion

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Please let it be Jon Gruden. Especially after that contract the raiduhs gave him.

Psycho_X

Legend
Really don't care about their contracts either. Whole point is the negative vibe of the NFL...when there doesn't need to be. You brought up BOB, I was listening to some Texans talk this morning on the way to work. Yeesh talk about "hype for the new season."

Jadeveon Clowney will be franchised twice and then gone.

Can't count on JJ Watt.

OL still stinks.

Kareem Jackson to safety...eh.

No picks.

crap we still need a RB, and a whole new DL!

The whole this team has talent thing was a mirage.

Oh woe is us!

Seriously these were the points.

Oh and on baseball, with the way they were talking about the Astros, you would think they were the Reds. Not winning 52 games and 1st in the division. Hit struggles, low ERAs, offensive struggles, bull pen struggles. But they have won 52 games? Nah forget that, let's just criticize the hell out of them and make unfunny dad jokes! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I think you need a hug.
giphy.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How about the whiners start 0-10 and Shanny Jr is fired, starting yet another rebuild for the ugly ass wine and tarnished gold.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The Raiders would owe Gruden so much money if they fired him, Mark Davis would just have to step in and coach the team until he's paid off.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Raiders would owe Gruden so much money if they fired him, Mark Davis would just have to step in and coach the team until he's paid off.
Same difference...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was funny watching David Carr's prediction of the Ram's season, which he pegged for 11-5 again and the playoffs. Yeah, he picked the Raiders over the Rams in Week One....Duuuuuude!