Who will be a beast in 2012?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just picking up where LJ left off here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfYqB0S8L_I[/youtube]

On defense I have to go with Laurinaitis. He's going to (hopefully) have some people in the middle now who can occupy blockers while he roams the LOS and shoots in like a guided missile. Smart, smart guy. I don't know how much the change in systems is going to affect everyone, but I think he'll be able to adapt rather quickly.

On offense, none other than the effervescent and newly energized Sam Bradford. With protection, a revived running game, and a few additional weapons, he should settle down. He too will be affected by a change of systems, but I think they take him back to basics and let him pick his shots where applicable. As he gets more comfortable when the season rolls on, he too will roll on.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
On Defense I am going with Quinn. I think Long will match his sack total or maybe improve it a bit - which technically will make him the biggest beast on defense but Quinn will double his sack total AND have two, possibly three blocked kicks/punts. Laurinaitis will have a very solid season and could end up in the Pro Bowl (if they have one). Also watch out for Darian Stewart. He could have 5 sacks and make receivers really think about coming across the middle.

On Offense I am going to have to agree with Sam. Kendricks will stop dropping passes and be the mismatch he was drafted to be, Danny will be... well... Danny, SJ will get another 1000 yard season and will benefit from having someone to spell him that is actually a threat, and our first and second year receivers will torch enough DBs to keep the defenses of the league honest.

Toward that end... the RAMS will be the beasts in 2012.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
One guy who will go into beast mode on the defense...I'm going to go with Stewart. I think that this is the year where he becomes the dominant safety we've longed for since Toby Wright. Quinn, Long, Laurinaitis, Mikell, and Fletcher were also considered.

Offensively...I'm going to go with my main man, Saffold. I think he'll improve immensely under a new offense and a better O-line coordinator. I think that he's going to have a fantastic season for us. Bradford, Jackson, Kendricks, Pettis, Salas, Amendola, and Dahl were also considered.

(Note: I have not included free agents and rookies because they are all unknowns at this point.)

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Ill go Chris Long on D and DannyA on O.

Yeah, Long was a beast last year and the second half of the year before, but he hasnt received near the attention he deserves on a national level. This is the year he puts his name among the elite pass rushers in the league.

Danny will be back with a vengeance. He wants to show the world he's back from that elbow injury and has the contract year incentive. Having viable WRs on the outside helps as well.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
On O:

Kendricks- Dude has talent. He needed to be involved more to improve, not ignored and get 1 pass a game. Remember that stiff arm in Green Bay?

On D:

I'm w/ 503 and say Quinn. Hopefully he gets more playing time and gets more 1 on 1 chances b/c of Long and Brockers/Langford.