Who is your least favorite NFL team & why?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Cheatriots and the Seacocks and it's not even close. 40whiners are right there too esp. bc of Harbaugh.. f@#$%kin' hate him and Carroll:frown::frown:

You know, I started to pen my response but this just sums up exactly how I feel!!. I'm not sure why as I've never met the men, but Harbough and Carroll really irritate me to the point that I get riled up just seeing them on a highlight reel.

had

Rookie
So, I'm going round the web trying to find out why some fans seem to dislike certain teams. There has to be something about the under dog involved I think. Perhaps we enjoy seeing the dominant teams fall from grace.

Anyway, who is your least favorite NFL team & why? I'm expecting most of you to say the 49ers and that's fine, but how about "other than rivals" teams?

Here's a little info on my answer.
http://www.bubblews.com/news/1412401-your-least-favorite-nfl-team-and-why

My least favorite team is your mother.

P.S. Could you "like" my post?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
worms.

As in seaworms. Any team that uses "Lynch mob" as a rally moniker deserves no respect. Fuck them.

Also....fuck the Ravens and Whiners. I don't like Har-jerks.

And after last Sunday...fuck the Panthers too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Right now it is the Carolina Panthers. One thing I can't stand is excessive celebrations and taunting. I had my fill for The year after watching Steve Smith and Mike Mitchell. Next I have to watch OhowIhateGoldenTate and Sherman doing the same crap.

iced

In this order:
Seahawks/Niners (equal hate)
Patriots/Panthers (Spygate/classless team)
Cardinals
Bucs (Live in Tampa area..heard so much shit talkin in the pre season...plus the interception they complained about in the 2nd NFC championship game)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We've got one unified fanbase here at ROD! It's a landslide; 49'ers, SeaPidgeons, and Cheatriots... just in different order for some.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think the question would be a two parter for me, which division which outside the division.
In the division it's the Seahawks, Richard Sherman ,Pete Carroll, and the twelfth man all turn my stomach, so it could roll back to San Fran if those things weren't there,but they are.
Outside the division it's the Pats , for the obvious reason