Where will Hollywood end with this team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Just saw pictures of the Rams on their tour of Hollywood after signing the contracts. Goff was holding a large woodie with a grin on his face. Well, if his "footballs" are as large as his stick, we're in luck. Really, where is all of this going? Talk about some "caption this" photos, it's still off season. I'm from Missouri but still yet, congratulations LA fans for getting your team back and being the genesis for all of this. :cheers:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm with you rock. I am convinced this is one of those magical offseasons that remakes a team's fortunes. I don't know if it's all gonna come together this season, but I do think they're gonna win a lot of games and maybe launch that perennial winner and playoff contender we've been waiting so long for.

So many good things to consider on this roster man. Here's hoping it translates on the field.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just saw pictures of the Rams on their tour of Hollywood after signing the contracts. Goff was holding a large woodie with a grin on his face. Well, if his "footballs" are as large as his stick, we're in luck. Really, where is all of this going? Talk about some "caption this" photos, it's still off season. I'm from Missouri but still yet, congratulations LA fans for getting your team back and being the genesis for all of this. :cheers:

:shocking::eek::hiding::wtf:

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
syqcckatysy5tgyrjwpw.png