Where are all you folks from?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just curious if this is a Missouri board or a Cali board or somewhere in between. I myself live in Franklin County Missouri, the meth capital of the nation...ashamed to say, it's such gorgeous country, but I guess people can hide better. Its located about an hour out of STL.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
St. Louis County.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is a Florida board.

Since, you know, that's where I'm from. :ww:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
St. Louis County.

Don't see how you do it. To much goin on for me. I like acreage, goin outside to shoot/hunt on my land. I like the peace. Hell last weekend the wife, myself and a friend-couple all decided we were gonna go to joes crabshack. Off of 70. We got lost as shyt. Made a huge circle. I drove nearly 300 miles that day, just there and back and our ginormous detour.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The Dude said:
This is a Florida board.

Since, you know, that's where I'm from. :ww:

Florida, I love. After getting out of the navy I drove over the road for a year or so and loved Florida. Went to Miami Lakes often for sugar.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Virginia for the first 19 years, then Georgia for the rest except for a 2 yr stint in Detroit for some damn reason. :idk:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Southern Illinois out in the middle of no where lol. have 23 acres of quiet non crowded bliss

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Rabid Ram said:
Southern Illinois out in the middle of no where lol. have 23 acres of quiet non crowded bliss

Music to my ears. I only have 10. Would love to double that down.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
libertadrocks said:
I'm in Columbia MO, right now. Spent most of my life in a suburb of OKC tho

Catch a lot of Mizzou games? I've heard rumblings that Maty Mauk has put on a show this offseason. Gosh I hate Franklin.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
South St. Louis.... I'm about 10 min from the stadium

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Central coast of Oregon here. I live in a small town surrounded by forest. Fellow hunter and outdoorsman.

A55VA6

Legend
Northern Illinois. Everyone here is Chicago Bears and Packers fans since I'm near the border of Wisconsin. It sucks. haha. Although, I do know quite a few Rams fans here.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Middle of Illinois, Springfield area,,surrounded by bear fans..rams are only on tv if they don't conflict with bears tv time on fox. I will be at dome opening day for sure.

OhioRam

Rookie
Ohio for all my 33 years of life,canton right now.Maybe looking for a move soon.My uncle is always back and forth from ohio to florida has a lil place down there.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
San Diego CA. Before I decided I was a Rams fan, I decided NOT to be a Chragers fan :ww:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Very surprise at the diversity state wise. I love it, seeing Oregon was a surprise, can't tell you how much I would love to visit that state. Folks from Illinois, Ohio, Florida; all surprised me. CA, I expected. The loyalist from years past. I'm a homer, I want the rams here, if they leave I would struggle to move on but if another team came. They would be my team. But 18 years of rooting would be tough to break.