What Titans Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Only thing that beats this team here is themselves.

Rams are more talented than the titans, I watch football and I can't name 2 players on their defense.

They should come after mariota just like they did Wilson, he is easily flustered .

Titans fans should be worried about gurley , pete carrol looked lost against our run game . Sammy goes off this game, he brings in at least 1 td

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Titans are a solid team and yes better at home. They need this game. Real good OL and can stuff the run.

But they are catching our Rams at a bad time. Rams are morphing into something special IMO. They should be able to go in there and win comfortably.

Also, with Dallas gettin their woman beatin ewok back, Seattle has a tough matchup too this weekend.

I have a feeling we clinch the division Sunday.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oi you lot the London game was a home game for me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Interesting quote....

Didn't know this....

Taylor Lewan....excellent combine....I wanted HIM as our LT....but was ok with Greg Robinson....Michigan guy...pro style offense...yada yada yada.....heard this before?

This will again be a tough game...don't know what is gonna happen...but expect a dogfight.
They fixed Lewan's fundamental problems pretty quickly, and he gets credit for that too. I don't know, the Titans don't scare me, but if Marcus is running around, we have to make him pay. The dude is fast.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2...goff-or-the-titans-draft-haul-nfl-draft-trade

Would you rather: Jared Goff or the Titans draft haul?
Re-visiting the huge trade that Jon Robinson pulled off 2 years ago
By Jimmy Morris

894379396.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Steve Dykes/Getty Images

I never thought I’d see the day, but Jason Wolf (#CanConfirm) actually tweeted something useful today:

View: https://twitter.com/JasonWolf/status/943194163578851328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.musiccitymiracles.com%2F2017%2F12%2F19%2F16797058%2Fwould-you-rather-jared-goff-or-the-titans-draft-haul-nfl-draft-trade

The Titans ended up drafting a lot of good players as the result of trading the 2016 #1 overall pick to the Rams. The Rams used the pick to select Jared Goff, who sure looks like a franchise quarterback this season.

Let’s pretend like you are starting a franchise. You have the choice of using the first pick to select Jared Goff or you trade it and get the players listed above for the Titans. Which one would you pick?

The answer is pretty easy for me. You take the quarterback. The Titans got some nice players in the deal, but nice players don’t win football games if you don’t have a franchise quarterback.

Obviously the trade was a no brainer for the Titans. They already had their franchise quarterback in Marcus Mariota (go ahead and @ me but that is a fact), so the value for them was getting the extra picks to fill in the pieces around him.
-----------
I'd take the Titans haul
Goff is fine but I still think bets are off he is a Super Bowl caliber QB. The last thing I’d ever want is to be stuck with a mediocre QB who leaves you in that 7-9 to 10-6 purgatory. I.e. not good enough to get you to the big dance, but too good to leave you with a high draft pick so you can draft a legit stud (eg. Alex Smith, Cutler in his heyday, Dalton, Bradford).
----------
This is gonna sound like hot takery, but Goff is only being asked to do a little bit more than what Bortles is doing
Their offense is built on Gurley, rollouts and Sammy Watkins being 10 yards behind the defense on a playfake

Goff hasn’t made a lot of stuff happen on his own.

Wentz is another story.
----------
Goff isn't allowed to audible after the play clock hits 15 seconds.
He isn’t doing as much as people think.
----------
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/nfl-sean-mcvay-rams-saints-jared-goff-audibles
----------
He could end up being very good
Brady wasn’t exactly a dominant player for his first 2-3 years.

I just think the little that we have seen doesn’t lead anyone to conclude the Rams found their franchise QB.
--------
Take away Gurley and show me what Goff does.
Gurley is a wrecking ball that has made things open up so much for Goff, yet I rarely hear that talked about.
--------
Hell No
First, I don’t believe that Goff will sustain this play with McVay as some Peyton Jr. Dynasty, I believe a lot of it is simply the newness factor and that regression will happen. Goff without McVay’s offense wouldn’t somehow suddenly thrive playing Mularkey Ball so that makes it even worse because you’re not getting Goff/McVay but Mariota/Goff/Mularkey. In what world would that be a benefit to the team?

Now if you’re asking me if we should trade this years draft picks for McVay, that’s more intriguing to discuss. Or let’s ponder keeping our original pick two years ago and taking Buckner to pair with Casey on the DL instead of trading down/up for Conklin and others. How many times had DeFo blown up the interior OL? Dude’s going to be a great one.
---------
Here's a hypothetical for y'all....
Would you trade Marcus and Mularkey to LA for Goff and McVay?
----------
Hell no Marcus stays here
---------
No
----------
Blasphemy
----------
Um. The Titans picks.
We already had a QB, anyway.

But in a complete vacuum, I still lean toward the picks. Goff looks better, but there isn’t enough on him yet to make that call for me. He’s really feasted on the worst teams in the league, which is fine but that allows me to take his performances with a grain of salt. New coach, we’ll see if a season of film impacts Goff going forward (we know all about that don’t we).

On the side of the picks, there’s only one real lock-in, and that’s Conklin. He’ll be a stalwart tackle for a long time. The rest are relative unknowns. Henry has the most shown out of all of them, and he hasn’t exactly been great (how much of that is due to the offense in general is yet to be seen).

But still, I can either have a proven tackle and a probably-good HB plus some other stuff that might or might not pan out or a QB with one atrocious season and one pretty good one with a completely new system against some really bad defenses. I’ll take the picks anyway. If Goff were proven, he’d be the choice, but he isn’t proven to me yet.
-----------
Goff....
He is blossoming in year #2 because of his bright, young, offensive minded coach, who implemented a system that fits his skillset….

this is what we are missing…
-----------
Lol. Yes, in answer to your question
because we did exactly that when we took Marcus. Look at how that’s turning out. Is the implication the Rams will now surround their franchise QB with a lot of handy accessories, like us? But then they’ve struck it rich when they fired Fisher and hired McVay; we’re still floundering with our HC/OC issue. Two more games to go.
---------
Only if McVay comes too
----------
Always take the QB
Just ask the Browns.
----------
In a vacuum, you always take the franchise QB
Is Goff a franchise QB? No idea, but the logic is certainly sound if you think he’s that guy. Obviously a great trade for the Titans regardless, but quite possibly a win win.
----------
Titans players
I will take our players for 2 reasons, as much as Mariota frustrates me at times, I believe he is a franchise QB, and two we don’t have a coach that could get that performance out of Goff anyways.
-----------
I’d take the Titans picks.
Conklin is gonna be a pro bowl caliber player for years. Derrick Henry could be too if got some f*cking carries instead of that relic in front of him on the depth chart. Jonnu could develop into another Delanie with time, which honestly ain’t bad. Jury is still out on Corey and Austin. Corey has the pedigree and tools to be a stud. If you can win games with Case Keenum or Nick Foles I’d pair em with the aforementioned players and make it work.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd take the Titans haul
Goff is fine but I still think bets are off he is a Super Bowl caliber QB. The last thing I’d ever want is to be stuck with a mediocre QB who leaves you in that 7-9 to 10-6 purgatory. I.e. not good enough to get you to the big dance, but too good to leave you with a high draft pick so you can draft a legit stud (eg. Alex Smith, Cutler in his heyday, Dalton, Bradford).
----------
This is gonna sound like hot takery, but Goff is only being asked to do a little bit more than what Bortles is doing
Their offense is built on Gurley, rollouts and Sammy Watkins being 10 yards behind the defense on a playfake

Wentz is another story.
----------

Thank you! I've always had a low opinion of Tennessee and based off these reactions it's just been reinforced!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wentz is another story.

classic case of someone who only watches highlights of games.

i'm not sure how if a qb doesn't make something happen on his own means he's just an average qb. is this an espn thing?

give me a qb that runs the offense efficiently and makes the easy and hard throws so he doesn't have to make something happen on his own.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Titans have one marginally quality win this entire season. And it came against a Ravens team that had a losing record at that time and was struggling and only now has a winning record because they have had games against opponents that suck or don't have their QB.

The Rams are going to beat the Titans like a dirty dusty rug.

Against a mostly easy schedule the Titans can only muster a middle of the pack O and D.

This will be a 40 burger..........and the 40 burger..........

Is a tasty burger.

pup-fiction-burger.jpg

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2...goff-or-the-titans-draft-haul-nfl-draft-trade

Which one would you pick?

The answer is pretty easy for me. You take the quarterback.

Well Duh!

Here are two opposite sides of the spectrum

This is just stupid;

----------
Here's a fan that gets it;
-----------
Goff....

He is blossoming in year #2 because of his bright, young, offensive minded coach, who implemented a system that fits his skillset….

MachS

Hall of Fame
The Titans have one marginally quality win this entire season. And it came against a Ravens team that had a losing record at that time and was struggling and only now has a winning record because they have had games against opponents that suck or don't have their QB.

The Rams are going to beat the Titans like a dirty dusty rug.

Against a mostly easy schedule the Titans can only muster a middle of the pack O and D.

This will be a 40 burger..........and the 40 burger..........

Is a tasty burger.

pup-fiction-burger.jpg

"You know what they call a quarter-pounder with cheese in France?? Tell him Vincent..."

LOL

Dude thanks I'm about to hit In-N-Out now after seeing that...

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Mariota is a running QB. Yes, he can throw, but his biggest plays happen because of his feet. And for some "unknown" reason......running QBs seem always to be beaten up a bit more than pocket passers.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fucking Christ. Enough with this Goff doesn’t audible bullshit. I hope every team feels this way. Idk how people can be that dense.

nighttrain

Legend
Mariota is a running QB. Yes, he can throw, but his biggest plays happen because of his feet. And for some "unknown" reason......running QBs seem always to be beaten up a bit more than pocket passers.
unknown yeah, like my ex wife's running around was unknown:LOL:
train

I like Rams

Hall of Fame

Would you rather: Jared Goff or the Titans draft haul?
Re-visiting the huge trade that Jon Robinson pulled off 2 years ago
By Jimmy Morris

894379396.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Steve Dykes/Getty Images

I never thought I’d see the day, but Jason Wolf (#CanConfirm) actually tweeted something useful today:

View: https://twitter.com/JasonWolf/status/943194163578851328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.musiccitymiracles.com%2F2017%2F12%2F19%2F16797058%2Fwould-you-rather-jared-goff-or-the-titans-draft-haul-nfl-draft-trade

The Titans ended up drafting a lot of good players as the result of trading the 2016 #1 overall pick to the Rams. The Rams used the pick to select Jared Goff, who sure looks like a franchise quarterback this season.

Let’s pretend like you are starting a franchise. You have the choice of using the first pick to select Jared Goff or you trade it and get the players listed above for the Titans. Which one would you pick?

The answer is pretty easy for me. You take the quarterback. The Titans got some nice players in the deal, but nice players don’t win football games if you don’t have a franchise quarterback.

Obviously the trade was a no brainer for the Titans. They already had their franchise quarterback in Marcus Mariota (go ahead and @ me but that is a fact), so the value for them was getting the extra picks to fill in the pieces around him.
-----------
I'd take the Titans haul
----------

Wentz is another story.
----------
----------
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/nfl-sean-mcvay-rams-saints-jared-goff-audibles
----------
He could end up being very good
Brady wasn’t exactly a dominant player for his first 2-3 years.

I just think the little that we have seen doesn’t lead anyone to conclude the Rams found their franchise QB.
--------
Take away Gurley and show me what Goff does.
Gurley is a wrecking ball that has made things open up so much for Goff, yet I rarely hear that talked about.
--------
Hell No
First, I don’t believe that Goff will sustain this play with McVay as some Peyton Jr. Dynasty, I believe a lot of it is simply the newness factor and that regression will happen. Goff without McVay’s offense wouldn’t somehow suddenly thrive playing Mularkey Ball so that makes it even worse because you’re not getting Goff/McVay but Mariota/Goff/Mularkey. In what world would that be a benefit to the team?

Now if you’re asking me if we should trade this years draft picks for McVay, that’s more intriguing to discuss. Or let’s ponder keeping our original pick two years ago and taking Buckner to pair with Casey on the DL instead of trading down/up for Conklin and others. How many times had DeFo blown up the interior OL? Dude’s going to be a great one.
---------
Here's a hypothetical for y'all....
Would you trade Marcus and Mularkey to LA for Goff and McVay?
----------
Hell no Marcus stays here
---------
No
----------
Blasphemy
----------
Um. The Titans picks.

We already had a QB, anyway.

But in a complete vacuum, I still lean toward the picks. Goff looks better, but there isn’t enough on him yet to make that call for me. He’s really feasted on the worst teams in the league, which is fine but that allows me to take his performances with a grain of salt. New coach, we’ll see if a season of film impacts Goff going forward (we know all about that don’t we).

On the side of the picks, there’s only one real lock-in, and that’s Conklin. He’ll be a stalwart tackle for a long time. The rest are relative unknowns. Henry has the most shown out of all of them, and he hasn’t exactly been great (how much of that is due to the offense in general is yet to be seen).

But still, I can either have a proven tackle and a probably-good HB plus some other stuff that might or might not pan out or a QB with one atrocious season and one pretty good one with a completely new system against some really bad defenses. I’ll take the picks anyway. If Goff were proven, he’d be the choice, but he isn’t proven to me yet.
-----------
Goff....

this is what we are missing…
-----------
Lol. Yes, in answer to your question

because we did exactly that when we took Marcus. Look at how that’s turning out. Is the implication the Rams will now surround their franchise QB with a lot of handy accessories, like us? But then they’ve struck it rich when they fired Fisher and hired McVay; we’re still floundering with our HC/OC issue. Two more games to go.
---------
Only if McVay comes too
----------
Always take the QB

Just ask the Browns.
----------
In a vacuum, you always take the franchise QB

Is Goff a franchise QB? No idea, but the logic is certainly sound if you think he’s that guy. Obviously a great trade for the Titans regardless, but quite possibly a win win.
----------
Titans players

I will take our players for 2 reasons, as much as Mariota frustrates me at times, I believe he is a franchise QB, and two we don’t have a coach that could get that performance out of Goff anyways.
-----------
I’d take the Titans picks.

Conklin is gonna be a pro bowl caliber player for years. Derrick Henry could be too if got some f*cking carries instead of that relic in front of him on the depth chart. Jonnu could develop into another Delanie with time, which honestly ain’t bad. Jury is still out on Corey and Austin. Corey has the pedigree and tools to be a stud. If you can win games with Case Keenum or Nick Foles I’d pair em with the aforementioned players and make it work.

HahaHahaha...oh man. Someone forward this to McVay and Goff. I believe the term is "air raid" when you get beat through the air. I'd make it an air rape if I were McVay or Goff and read that.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

Wentz is another story.

Now that's hilarious.... Obviously this guy has not watched many Rams games this year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wentz is another story.

Now that's hilarious.... Obviously this guy has not watched many Rams games this year.

Goff escaping pressure in the pocket with subtle moves doesn't make the highlight package. Therefore he doesn't make things happen. Very logical.

To be fair i wouldn't know shit about other qbs on other tans either so i can understand why they're so clueless. But i wouldn't made such stupid proclamations about other qbs either. So there's that.