What Seahawks fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98632

THE RAMS HAVE THE FEWEST SACKS THROUGH 5 GAMES...

The Rams have the fewest sacks through five games of any team in NFL history. Good thing they're playing the Seahawks next week. Just what the doctor ordered for a struggling D Line. Darrell Bevell is the ultimate troll. After hearing about not throwing the ball deep vs Dallas, just watch him call for 50 yd bombs the entire game knowing our OLine will struggle in even 2 step drops. Baby Jesus please save Russell from this gosh dang OL Coach and OC.
---------
My guess is St. Louis has a minimum of three sacks next week.
--------
I thought they'd kill it after getting Donald in the draft. I guess it shows what a loss Chris Long is.

On the flipside, it could mean it's the perfect week to bed Bailey in, and give Unger an extra weeks rest, though if Okung and Unger can play I'd guess we don't risk resting them.
---------
Unreal stat and Exhibit A why the 8 month offseason predictions are wasted breath and/or bandwidth. The Hawks were thought to be going against the two best DL's the next two weeks and both have been far from that. Without Long and Hardy things changed fast although Hardy may be back next week after being out 6 games.
---------
If there is one thing learned over time it is that any team can rise up and beat a more talented team.

Right now after that beating we took it is hard to muster any confidence.
----------
We are about to watch a bunch of pissed off players take it to the Rams this week.

Austin Davis has happy feet, aside from Austin their WR's are crap, and their O line is depleted and not playing well.

We get back on track this week.
---------
Last time we tried to drop back and pass a lot against the Rams we got the disaster Monday Night game where we barely escaped with a win.

The Rams are going to tee off against our O-line. They must be licking their chops after watching film of us.
----------
That was perhaps the least enjoyable Seahawks game I have ever watched. Just a pretty horrible viewing experience. At least this Sunday was actually a relatively good game, bar our offensive struggles.

I'd be interested to see Wilson's record vs the Rams over the past two years. Never seems to do well against them.
-----------
Further to my pondering, Wilson's record @ St. Louis is 27/43 299 yards 2TDs 3INTs for a 69.8 passer rating. He's also been sacked 9 times. His career W-L record against the Rams is 3-1.
----------
No confidence in the team this week. Russell will be running for his life again.

We lose if Pete doesn't allow his defensive backs to be aggressive again.
-----------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98620

MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THE RAMS...

Yes, on to St Louis....

What I find most annoying about the Rams isn't their players. It isn't their coach. It isn't the fact their SB winning QB forced his theology down our throats. No, I actually hate the Rams, this version, because of how much respect Seattle bloggers and twitperts give them.

The Rams are what would happen if draft experts built a team, IMO. What I see is a collection of talent, a collection of great talent, built without any plan in place. Draft and measurable nerds will "ooh and ahh" over a defensive line DEEP with passrushers, with little thought to the fact in the NFCW passrushers is the last thing you need. All that's seen is the awesome "top 10" measurable in their DL, and not the fact the Rams have never been able to stop the Seahawks run game with the OL at full strength. Offensively they have no identity. Whatever soul they have is now in the Atlanta back field. But, hey, they have Bradford....a talented true #1 pick, soo, yeah! "Tavon Austin though!"...blech.

The Rams aren't a team. The Rams are what would happen if an asshole who scours NCAA tape all day got to draft off his big board.

This is kind of rambling and noncoherent, because my hate over the Rams love is strong. For three years anyone selling themselves as a "knowledgeable Seahawks fan" has been spewing "look out for the Rams in '14 (or '12, '13)", and for three years they've been wrong.

So please, please, please Seahawks defeat the Rams. A victory against St Louis is a victory against the wannabe Mel Kipers, obesity and methamphetamine use.

XOXO

Rich Brooks
---------
I hate the Rams because of 2004 and nothing will ever change that
--------
2004 is a valid reason, really.

But man alive I wanted to bite any moron spouting about the Rams this preseason...for no other reason than they felt they "should" based off that DL. Enraging.
---------
I'm also dead certain Rams fans and supporters are doomsday preppers, too. That's really annoying.
---------
"A seahawk doesn't concern itself with the opinions of lambs".
---------
So what you're saying is that they are the team Mel Kiper would put together? That's enough for me to dislike them. Well, that and the fact that they're dirty as hell and are in the Seahawks' division.
-------
Wow. I never realized it, but I think you're absolutely right. They're the draftnik's wet dream.
-------
Of course they are. You'll never meet a true draftnik who isn't all engorged over the Rams in preseason. They cant help themselves.

Even simpler; if you thought the Hawks should've thrown the 2010 Week 17 SNF game vs the Rams, you LOVED the Rams this preseason (and last preseason).
---------
You might be right but perhaps their annoying more because they are a bad matchup with us. The Hawks have consistently struggled the past few years against us and now they have a decent QB. I'm thinking the 49ers beat them down tonight and then they exact revenge on us next Sunday. Prepare for 3-3 folks.
----------
Yea, but they're going to be filthy when they get Marcus mariotA next year.

Sincerely,
Len casanova
----------
Meh, 2012 in St Louis Bevell blew Lynch averaging what had to be 7 YPC, on 1st down. He had a very, very bad day. Even then, one McCoy slip and Pete getting caught with his pants down on ST is really what caused the loss.

Last year the Hawks went in there with what; 2/5's of their starting OL? Even with that, they won.

Rams suck and are run by an asshole with a moustache. Keep collecting people along the trenches, Stupid.
----------
Austin Davis scares the crap out of me right now, especially with our banged up secondary..
---------
Not sure how anyone could hate the Rams right now.

You all should be all happy to play this team: they have a "losing" problem.
---------
I don't think they've should have thrown it since in reality we did win the Superbowl but I threw this hypothetical out before:

Actuality: We won that game vs STL, Lynch goes on to BeastQuake the 7-9 Seahawks over the 11-5 Saints. History in the making.

Fantasy: We lose that game vs STL, its a high possibility that JJ Watt or Robert Quinn is a Seahawk. And that could meant a championship in 2012.

None of this really has to do with STL.

On topic, yeah they were such a thorn in our sides in 2004. 0-3 vs them but Bobby Engram just had to hang on that TD.

Can't really hate them though like San Francisco they were kind of the big bully at first in 2002-2004 but since then Rams have been pitiful and SFO slightly less save for the Harbaugh years.

STL doesn't get my respect but they don't earn my hatred either. Just a sorry ass franchise since Martz ran that team into the ground.

I expect the same from Chip Kelly as well. So similar.
---------
Another hate reason; Gregg Williams is to blitzing what Bevell is to offense. Just like Bevell, Williams play calls have the situational awareness Hodor in a brothel. Williams is blitzing like a 10yo playing Madden.

Rams are just assholes, period.
---------
Oh i'm not the only one thats tired of this phoney/fake "respect" people like to give to them as well?
---------
Smart Seattle based football minds will trip over themselves for a chance to slurp the Rams. It's sickening.

Slurp the Cards. Slurp the 9ers. Slurp those whom actually build football teams, not a team dotted with Kiper heros.

XOXO

Flipper Anderson
---------
What's annoying to me is that they can still be a challenge even with injuries.
---------
Damn. Way to implode Rams.

XOXO

Jim Everett
----------
I also hate the Rams, because most of the time they don't even care about winning.............all they care about is cheapshots and uglying up the game as much as possible with personal fouls and crackback blocks like a bunch of sadistic A-holes.
-----------
Our team is forced to play two games a year, vs nobodies that legitimately set out to maim. All while local football minds scold us on how good they're going to be.

I hate, hate, HATE the Rams. I actually bit my computer monitor when I say Red Alice's avi in this thread. I bit glass.

XOXO

Kevin Greene
-----------
And I'm just putting this out there; there's no Rams coach or specialty player (T Austin, Hekker or Leg GZ) I couldn't take in a fist fight. Not ONE! I'd curbstomp any of them like that hero dude American History X. That's embarrassing. I'm a small dude that tans and pays attention to fashion. There's no way I could take Jon Ryan, Cable, Norton Jr, no way. They'd slaughter me.

So hateable.
----------
I thought Vic Fangio had a great defensive game plan last night against St. Louis. Lots and LOTS of blitzing, from a team that normally doesn't blitz a lot. I'm curious to see if the Hawks do the same this Sunday. If Austin Davis and that offense goes off on us I am going to one f'ing mad dude.
---------
I'm going to guess the most annoying thing about the Rams this week is going to be something annoying for them. Annoying that their team has to get Seattle in the foul mood they're going to be in.

This could be a very ugly game for St. Louis.
---------
Sorry, but this is by far the most annoying thing about the Rams.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/video ... cbb950a76c
----------
How is that still on the official website? Don't they have marketing people?
----------
I covet Laurinitis, Long, and Quinn.

Shottenheimer is the balls.
---------
The only GM who likes to draft big names more than Les Sneak is Trent Baalke. The irony is that for Baalke, his biggest hits in the draft were relative no-names. And of course, Baalke has Harbaugh to make him look good too. Not that this doesn't stop him from hating Harbaugh.

I would not be surprised if somehow Harbaugh ends up in St. Louis within the next couple years. He's exactly the kind of coach Les Snead needs to make his drafting style work.
----------
Why you gotta insult preppers ??

I hate the Rams because they're a bunch of dirty bastards. Fisher's squads have always been dirty.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Our team is forced to play two games a year, vs nobodies that legitimately set out to maim. All while local football minds scold us on how good they're going to be.
I hate, hate, HATE the Rams. I actually bit my computer monitor when I say Red Alice's avi in this thread. I bit glass."

What an absolute simpleton.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Overall they're pretty respectful...Moreso than some Ram Fans on this board.

-------
My guess is St. Louis has a minimum of three sacks next week.
--------
Right now after that beating we took it is hard to muster any confidence.
----------
Last time we tried to drop back and pass a lot against the Rams we got the disaster Monday Night game where we barely escaped with a win.

The Rams are going to tee off against our O-line. They must be licking their chops after watching film of us.
----------
No confidence in the team this week. Russell will be running for his life again.

We lose if Pete doesn't allow his defensive backs to be aggressive again.
-----------

This though... This one stings (does he make a valid point?):

The Rams are what would happen if draft experts built a team, IMO. What I see is a collection of talent, a collection of great talent, built without any plan in place. Draft and measurable nerds will "ooh and ahh" over a defensive line DEEP with passrushers, with little thought to the fact in the NFCW passrushers is the last thing you need. All that's seen is the awesome "top 10" measurable in their DL, and not the fact the Rams have never been able to stop the Seahawks run game with the OL at full strength. Offensively they have no identity. Whatever soul they have is now in the Atlanta back field. But, hey, they have Bradford....a talented true #1 pick, soo, yeah! "Tavon Austin though!"...blech.
The Rams aren't a team. The Rams are what would happen if an asshole who scours NCAA tape all day got to draft off his big board.
This is kind of rambling and noncoherent, because my hate over the Rams love is strong. For three years anyone selling themselves as a "knowledgeable Seahawks fan" has been spewing "look out for the Rams in '14 (or '12, '13)", and for three years they've been wrong.

Last edited:

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please let this game be THE Game where Rams start clicking and go on a 14 game winning streak.. They are getting close I can feel it.

AZRamsFan93

Please let this game be THE Game where Rams start clicking and go on a 14 game winning streak.. They are getting close I can feel it.
Whatever you are taking to generate that feeling is probably illegal.

Monday's game felt like a huge step backwards.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Overall they're pretty respectful...Moreso than some Ram Fans on this board.

LOL..........thank you for posting this CodeMonkey I was just about to comment on it but you got it done in a much more succinct manner.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Whatever you are taking to generate that feeling is probably illegal.

Monday's game felt like a huge step backwards.

Monday's game was awesome... for 2 quarters. It wasn't a complete washout. The phantom OPI and Fisher surrendering a possession again just like every loss this season was the end.

The dude who said "The Rams are what would happen if draft experts built a team, IMO." might be dead on correct.

This team has everything it needs to compete and HAS competed. Winning takes heart and I don't see the heart from the leadership. After Schotty called the best drive I've ever seen him call, the second TD drive, he went right back to sleep.

AZRamsFan93

Monday's game was awesome... for 2 quarters. It wasn't a complete washout. The phantom OPI and Fisher surrendering a possession again just like every loss this season was the end.

The dude who said "The Rams are what would happen if draft experts built a team, IMO." might be dead on correct.

This team has everything it needs to compete and HAS competed. Winning takes heart and I don't see the heart from the leadership. After Schotty called the best drive I've ever seen him call, the second TD drive, he went right back to sleep.
I agree on the draft expert comments as well.

It seems the Rams select physical phenoms in the draft.

We need more football players.

AZRamsFan93

I do have to correct you on one point- it may have been awesome for ALMOST 2 quarters. Jenkins going brain dead and allowing an 80 yard bomb killed it for me.

I have to question Jenkins football intelligence. All the talent in the world does not matter if you don't know how to play the game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I do have to correct you on one point- it may have been awesome for ALMOST 2 quarters. Jenkins going brain dead and allowing an 80 yard bomb killed it for me.

I have to question Jenkins football intelligence. All the talent in the world does not matter if you don't know how to play the game.

I haven't looked at that play on rewind yet. Why was there no help over the top?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Austin Davis has happy feet, aside from Austin their WR's are crap, and their O line is depleted and not playing well.

Lulz. Tavon our best WR? Maybe you say that after watching the MNF game, but he's not even close to being our best.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
MAYBE THEY ARE RIGHT, IF YOU LOOK AT THE RAMS LAST COUPLE DRAFTS AND THE SEAHAWKS LAST COUPLE DRAFTS YOU WOULD THINK THE ROLES WOULD BE REVERSED. BUT THEY DRAFT GUYS THAT CAN PLAY AND APPARENTLY WE DONT...
sorry for the caps lock, too lazy to retype it

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
What I don't understand is the hatred towards the rams? They constantly beat us and quite frankly we can't really be considered rivals at the moment.

A proper rival to the hawks is the niners and hatred towards them I can understand, but the rams? I don't particularly like the hawks but I wouldn't say I hate them, I'd rather they than the niners and to be quite honest, I quite like watching them play.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I gotta say I hate the seahawks more than the 9ers and I have wilson much more than kaepernick