What happened to Kenny Britt before now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamGal

UDFA
Isn't he why we passed on Sammy Watkins? Why didn't he get any passes before now?

LooNaTik83

Plays for offensive players are called by the OC! Why this or that didn't happen there is your answer. Plain and simple.

Debacled

Starter
The game started with the 2nd string QB and we are on the 3rd string QB right now.

Tell me, how did Larry down in Arizona do the past couple years playing with scrubs?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
He hasn't been targeted, hell we were barely throwing until like 4 left in the final quarter, when they did the O-line decided to stop showing up and give Austin zero time.

Kinda hard to look good in this situation.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
None of our receivers are who we thought they would be. They just ain't that good and the QB's we have just ain't that good either. That adds up to a hard fought 6 points. They will have have to work just to make field goals. Ain't gonna be pretty this year. On the bright side, we just might have a high draft pick to grab one of the top college QB's.

V3

Hall of Fame
The game started with the 2nd string QB and we are on the 3rd string QB right now.

Tell me, how did Larry down in Arizona do the past couple years playing with scrubs?
Better than anything we've had here in St. Louis.

Debacled

Starter
Better than anything we've had here in St. Louis.
WRs are only as good at the QBs throwing to them can make them. A shitty QB will hurt even the best of the best when it comes to WRs.

Athos

Legend
Not targeted. Who knows if HIll and co even saw the field.

At this point, WHO CARES!

I think his did his primary job already.

Like the mad scientist, he brought Quick TO LIFE!!!

V3

Hall of Fame
WRs are only as good at the QBs throwing to them can make them. A crappy QB will hurt even the best of the best when it comes to WRs.
If WR's are only as good as their QB's, why did Fitz still do pretty well with nothing? It goes both ways. You need a good QB and good WRs as well as an OC that know what the hell he's doing.

bskrilla

Starter
None of our receivers are who we thought they would be. They just ain't that good and the QB's we have just ain't that good either. That adds up to a hard fought 6 points. They will have have to work just to make field goals. Ain't gonna be pretty this year. On the bright side, we just might have a high draft pick to grab one of the top college QB's.

Well seeing as Quick managed to put up 77 yards in the first half and another 30 in the second half with Davis in at QB I'm going to have to disagree here.

And I think Britt will still produce. Not every receiver is going to have a big game, especially when your Oline is pllaying like shit and your 2ND STRING QB gets knocked out in the first half.

jap

Legend
Kenny Britt is a veteran receiver with known major upside. If the Vikes try to take him away, you go to young Brain Quick. Other games they may try to take away Quick, and Kenny will go off.

Either way the Rams need to establish a downfield threat to open up room for Tavon to roam.

LooNaTik83

Look for the sake of argument. QB's are only good if those who coach them show them the way. And receivers are only good if they are in sync with their with QB's. Ever hear of the term s##t rolls down hill.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
He wasn't thrown to much because Hill is garbage....I bet Keenum will use him...I bet if we got another QB he would too...

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
The OL was horrible, so Hill and Davis had no time. Shotty didn't adapt and the run game sucked balls as well.