What game do you have circled this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Giants if only because that bitch Beckham has probably become the single most annoying player in the NFL.

And also because that game was embarrassing as fuck for the Rams.

Also because they need to start winning out of division if they ever want respect.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I love the Rams jacket and hat. I had those when I was a kid--I believe I used to get that stuff from a Sears catalog for Christmas. I wish they would put out some throwback jackets like that. I'd have to get one.

Pretty sure my mom got it from Sears. I remember in 70-71 I got one of the boxed uniform sets. Came with helmet, jersey, shoulder pads I think and possibly pants? But they were the old Blue and White :)

Think these were it... JC Penny on this one...

https://www.google.com/search?q=vin...SYKHYSlAZ0QsAQIGw&dpr=1#imgrc=UnG-SZCRYNAdeM:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Giants if only because that bitch Beckham has probably become the single most annoying player in the NFL.

And also because that game was embarrassing as freak for the Rams.

Also because they need to start winning out of division if they ever want respect.

Yeah, Beckham was a lil bitch in that game. Would love to have the boys hammer the fuck outta him. And you're right...those are the games we have to start regularly winning.

tempests

Hall of Fame
None, really. Take it one game at a time.

I hold out no hope of winning at Gillette. Patriots are 51-5 there over the last seven seasons. On the road they are at least mortal. If they had to travel to LA it might be another story.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have my tickets for that game! Going with a great friend who is a fin fan, he is going to be shocked at the diehard, totally freaking out, Rams fans and the Coliseum frenzy. It's like nothing I've ever seen, except for maybe a Laker's playoff game.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Probably Dec 15 @ Seattle. I think it's got playoff and division implications all over it.

RamsSince1969

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tomorrow night vs the Whiners and week 5 vs the Bills. My entire family plus some friends are going to LA for that game and whoever wins will have bragging rights for the next 4 years until they play again.
See you the Legatron! Taking my daughter to her first ever Rams game that day.

RamsSince1969

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the Schedule, I circled the week 2 home opener vs Seattle. Sweeping the Seahawks in 2015 was unreal and makes this NFC West match-up a pay per view must see event.

These teams absolutely do not like each other and their games are usually filled with wild drama, unpredictable suspense and gut wrenching finishes.

SEA.png
AT
LA.png
Sep 18th, 2016

306e4408873c81b222460d0e932f38bb.jpg

circulos002_0.gif
This is the one I circled as well. The Seahawks will have the reverse 12th man pulled on them and they won't know how to react. Wheels coming off the bus as the Seahawks O struggles with false starts and sacks.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm acutely in tune to the first 5 games. We all know how this team has fared over the last few years in those first contests. There's even more on the line with us playing the division in that time frame.

If we can come out 3-2 or holy shit, 5-0, it will get really interesting.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For me, it's December 4th. Not only because it's the Pastywhites and everyone here would like to see the Rams beat them, but because it will show me that this year's team is legit. Fisher, all-time, is 1-6 against Bellyfat, so I'd like to see if he can finally figure out a way to beat a powerhouse outside the division. Not to mention get that particular monkey(face) off of his back.
I like your pick -X- BUT!! I'm Keeping my pick a little simpler, Week # 10, when the Rams Beat the Jets to run their Record up to 9-0, and our 1st Winning Season since 2004!?!(y);):D:mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
By far the Shehag game on the 18th! I mean seriously... the first regular season home game for the Los Angeles Rams in 22 years! Add to that...the Coliseum! Gonna be EPIC!
This^ is Tied for my #1 Game!!!!!!!!!!!! "EPIC!!?? isn't a strong enough word!! But I can't think of a better one!!(y)(y):mrburnsevil:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This week it is the opener, next week the home opener. The rest of the season it will be that weeks game. 1 game at a time right, just like Fisher would say.

Shoman01

Rookie
I live in Seattle, work in a office full of bandwagon 12's. I have a string of Rams flags around the front and side of my desk. My desk can be seen by everyone, including customers. It's like giving the middle finger to all of the 12's when they see them. My boss says the flags have to come down if Seattle wins. So next week is the game for me, want those flags around all year.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I live in Seattle, work in a office full of bandwagon 12's. I have a string of Rams flags around the front and side of my desk. My desk can be seen by everyone, including customers. It's like giving the middle finger to all of the 12's when they see them. My boss says the flags have to come down if Seattle wins. So next week is the game for me, want those flags around all year.
Band wagon shyte chicken fans are the worst
seahawk fan.png