What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess Johneric08 was just a gutless, well-spoken troll after all.

I would like to petition the Mods to publish the email address @johneric8 provided when he signed up for ROD. You know, so we can all say "hello", and make sure he's doing okay after the game

Time to just let it go... he beats the older boards that allowed opposing fans to come on and really troll.

He was respectful and made some good points.

No harm, no foul... as we all know, it sucks to lose.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time to just let it go... he beats the older boards that allowed opposing fans to come on and really troll.

He was respectful and made some good points.

No harm, no foul... as we all know, it sucks to lose.
I don’t want to do anything but point out that he was gutless after all of the talk, He promised to come back,win or lose, and didn’t. He won’t be back anyway, most likely...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t want to do anything but point out that he was gutless after all of the talk, He promised to come back,win or lose, and didn’t. He won’t be back anyway, most likely...
Just me... but I really don't care... not anymore.

Onto New Orleans!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Johneric08 hasn't logged in since 4:04 pm on Saturday, which was during the game. You go onto an opposing fans website tastefully troll them, it's an absolute imperative to come back no matter what, win or lose, to face the music. I've done it elsewhere, and believe me, it's no fun but most fans like that you had the guts to give respect to the winner.

I guess Johneric08 was just a gutless, well-spoken troll after all. If I am misreading the data and he has come back, please let me know, but I think I am right about him.

Maybe he checked into a 30-day rehab facility.

I would like to petition the Mods to publish the email address @johneric8 provided when he signed up for ROD. You know, so we can all say "hello", and make sure he's doing okay after the game

Nah, we're better than that.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Maybe he checked into a 30-day rehab facility.

Nah, we're better than that.
I didn't truly expect that, was tongue in cheek, just too lazy to indicate <blue font> from my phone.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/je...pery-excuses-interview-dallas-los-angeles-nfl

Jerry Jones thinks the Rams' slippery field hurt the Cowboys in playoff loss
By: Andrew Joseph

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said that he didn’t want to make excuses for the Cowboys’ season-ending loss to the Rams. He just had a lot of excuses.

While Jones agreed with the assessment that the Rams were able to pick up on tells from the Cowboys defensive line, he thought much of the defensive struggles could be blamed on the LA Coliseum’s field conditions.

Jones joined 105.3 The Fan on Tuesday and immediately mentioned the field when asked about the Rams’ 273 rushing yards on Saturday.

He said:

“I’ve had the benefit of the tape, looking at the tape, the evaluation by both scouts as well as the coaches. We frankly had never gotten traction. And I mean that literally. That was a slippery field. If I had to do it over again, we would be really scrutinizing our footwear. Our cleats. We had trouble digging in, so to speak.

“Well you say, ‘That’s an excuse.’ It is not because not only physically but we had trouble digging in with just the effectiveness of our defense. And we did not stop them, and we did not stop the run.”

The Los Angeles area was hit with rain leading up to the game, but the grounds crew at the Coliseum had the field covered with a massive tarp.

Jones would’ve had a point if not for the tarp. The sideline areas were a mess, but the field look about as good as anyone could have hoped for at kickoff. It honestly looked great given the rainfall.

Let’s not forget that the Rams played on the same field too. They had to deal with the same issues.

Maybe the Rams were just better.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like a team was unprepared for the weather that was in the forecast. Might be time for new leadership and a new equipment manager.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone heard from @Rynie ?
Despite being afflicted with Cowboys fandom, he's a pretty cool dude

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Maybe he's taken a vow of silence on internet forums to atone for all of his mistaken predictions.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Was listening to skip and Shannon this morning, and skip still wasn't over his Crowboys losing. He said field conditions blah blah, Dak Prescott had good leadership to try and will the team back cause he doesn't want to lose (his love affair with Dak resembles King and Brady).

Shannon was just letting him have it too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like a team was unprepared for the weather that was in the forecast. Might be time for new leadership and a new equipment manager.
A team includes everyone associated with it, not just the players. It's not like the Rams had any advantage, because LA isn't a place that normally has to worry about rain and which are the proper cleats to use during a game. Bayless is always looking for excuses as to why his Cowgirls lost, in order to diminish the actual winner.

I loved Mark Schlereth's (sp) response to the whining, and I paraphrase, that he told Bayless that there was one time where they barely scored more than the opponent. "You know what? We still won."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
“I’ve had the benefit of the tape, looking at the tape, the evaluation by both scouts as well as the coaches. We frankly had never gotten traction. And I mean that literally. That was a slippery field. If I had to do it over again, we would be really scrutinizing our footwear. Our cleats. We had trouble digging in, so to speak.

Well you say, ‘That’s an excuse.

Well actually I say "You're a whiny b!tch and can't accept the fact your team got punched in the mouth."

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Jerry Jones thinks the Rams' slippery field hurt the Cowboys in playoff loss
It's funny because my coworker was saying that the field conditions would benefit the Cowboys. The guy was so sure that the Boys would run all over the Rams.