What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I think you're getting very near the cliff for a banning. Watch out or you'll jump/be pushed over. You want to talk football. Fine. You should keep in mind that you're on a Rams board and the posters here will be very biased towards the Rams for the most part. So if you think their opinions are unreasonable, you should be able to understand why. However, the caustic potshots only serve to get people riled up.

If you want to stay, I think we're all happy to talk football...whether or not you agree with us. If you want to get people stirred up, you'll be banned before the game this weekend. Your choice.

197411_ts.jpg

@jrry32. He's losing it!

@cowboys123 . Who pissed in your Cheerios? Had good convos today, now your straight trolling?
I had high hopes for you.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Thank you. Just in time...

I hate it when I have to sneeze and I can't find a Kleenex.

One can always count on Southern Hospitality...

Make sure to save some for yourself for Sunday afternoon.

Now who said opposing fans couldn't get along?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Ugh. Leaving in like 8 hours and my GF is all having anxiety about the road-trip. I may make her take like 3 xanax and pass the f*ck out. Haha. Do I need to buy a parking pass, or do they take cash?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ugh. Leaving in like 8 hours and my GF is all having anxiety about the road-trip. I may make her take like 3 xanax and pass the f*ck out. Haha. Do I need to buy a parking pass, or do they take cash?

Cash.

Rams have terrible tail gating areas. Best just go to the party area next to the stadium.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...to-find-a-routine-that-helps-tony-romos-back/

Cowboys trying to find a routine that helps Tony Romo’s back
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 19, 2014

6e0b46a20183cce8bb754d29a271862e.jpeg
AP

The Cowboys are trying to figure out a routine to help Tony Romo’s problematic back not be a problem on Sundays.

So after taking Wednesday off, he practiced fully on Thursday and felt much better.

Romo said he felt tightness in his surgically repaired back, but the rest helped.

It was just to try something new,” passing game coordinator Scott Linehan said, via Todd Archer of ESPNDallas.com. “I don’t think we felt as good as we wanted to feel last Thursday. So, that’s why we’re trying something different. I think it was a little bit of tightness or something like that. But he looked really good today.”

Prior to Wednesday, Romo hadn’t skipped any regular season practices, though he didn’t go more than two days in a row in camp.

“People aren’t going to feel great every week, being able to take every snap,” Linehan said. “It’s a long season that way. It’s just a matter of being smart and managing it and moving forward. I thought we made good progress from Week 1 to Week 2 and our goal is to continue to be able to do that.”

Statistically, he’s off, with just two touchdowns against three interceptions this year. And anecdotally, he doesn’t look like the game guy. But part of that might have to do with being sacked seven times and hit nine more.

Either way, they’re still trying to get him back to health, and he’s clearly not there yet.

http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/38524-cowboys-rams/

Cowboys @ Rams

Well, another weekend of Cowboys football is fast approaching. Last week we saw the team pick itself up, dust itself off and leave Tennessee with a somewhat impressive victory. Both offense and defense played well.

Can we keep the momentum going, on the road, against the Rams? We've beaten them convincingly at home the past 2 meetings. Can we keep the streak alive?
------------
Run the ball....
------------
The Rams are gonna be looking to run the ball. This will be a good test for our front 7. We need to get out early so that the Rams have to rely more on their passing game, but get out early with a continued commitment to the run force the Rams to put 8 in the box. That is when we can make them pay.

Their defense is no joke tho. They have just had to be on the field too long because of the Bradford injury and having to deal with it in such a short period of time. Once their offense settles down a bit, their defense is gonna start rolling over teams. I just hope it doesn't start this weekend in that they decide to start playing like last season.

Murray may have owned the Rams but this is a much different Rams team than those that Murray had those monster games.
-----------
Murray will ball out. He will have over 100.
----------
Expect a lot of 8 man fronts until Romo proves he can beat teams down the field. This game isn't going to be as easy as most are probably thinking. I suspect they will be committed to shutting down Murray and their pass rush is good enough that Romo won't have time to let Williams/Bryant work down the field. If I had to guess, this is a game we see Lance Dunbar used often in screens and misdirection plays. My bold prediction for this game is Dunbar outgains Murray in total yards this week.
-------------
I heard tavon Austin is out at least 2 weeks

We cannot lay an egg and become complacent because of the way we have played the rams in recent past, they have a good D we need to come out fired up like in Tennessee
------------
I am worried about Jared Cook. Both Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker had huge games against our defense. Jared Cook can be that type of player as well, but the one thing holding him back this season is the carousal at QB right now for the Rams. Can we contain the TE's at all?
-----------
We will run over this team ...

What i'm looking for ?? ... The last couple years we have played DOWN to our competition ..

I'm looking for another dominating performance .. NOT a close game
-----------
This is the Rams Super Bowl. I'm expecting them to come out guns blazing and on their A game. (Of course they will because they are playing us). We build off how we played last week, get right back in the trenches and running I believe we will match their play. Now when it comes down to getting that needed play how will we handle it? I'm on the fence with our play because of our past history.

Statement game here believe that. Hope we play like we want it...
-------------
As long as Romo doesn't give the game away trying to be cute, we should win this one easily. Our D will dominate and our running game should pound them into submission. Avoid the shotgun at all costs and the play action should be sufficient enough to get the W. They don't have a qb so once we get the lead we should be able to keep it........
-----------
Look for Tony to throw INTs because of the 8 man front.
------------
We saw some 8 man fronts last week and Murray has success running against it because our O-line and TE can seal the line. Once Romo realized that, he was a little more comfortable in not audibling out of the run. As he gets himself into football shape he will find he had some new toys. This Oline run blocks better them pass blocks. Romo got hammered a few times.
------------
While that is true, the Bears 49ers game Sunday night made me worried. Look at how they bottled up Matt Forte because the 49ers weren't threatened by Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffrey beating them down the field since they were playing hurt. The field was shortened so much because of this it seemed like every run was coming from the 1yd line with as many bodies near the line of scrimmage as there were. I know the Bears came back to win that game because of their defense, but I don't trust our offense to move the ball if teams force us to be one dimensional until I see more zip on Romo's throws.
------------
What's that? Run? What are you talking about? Run? You kidding me? Run? I just hope we can win a game.
rolleyes.gif

-----------
The only problem would be Garrett panicking if the eight-man front for the Rams is initially successful. Stay with the game plan and work the tight-ends down the hash marks. Romo does not need to panic either; just play under control. Murray and Dunbar catching swing passes out of the backfield can also be effective against that front. The Rams are not a good team, but the Cowboys should not allow them to gain confidence by playing passive.
-----------
more short slants if they've got 8 in the box making 'em eat it. If they wanna have 'em all up there..........eat dirt baby!!
-----------
Throw nothing but hail-Mary's with a 5-receiver set....hey, booger can suit-up and play receiver....
-----------
Murray picked up good yards against the 49ers. It would have been a close game if Romo didn't throw the 3 picks. And Murray put it on the ground and and we spotted them 7 points in about 3 plays. Our Offense shouldn't be afraid of 8 man fronts but we do need to work on some quick pass plays that Romo is comfortable with.
----------
They can't stop the run to save thier lives, against teams with QB's that aren't half as good as Romo even when he isn't playing well. They have 1 sack and the reason their pass defense isn't worse is because teams with dumpster fires at the QB position didn't have do much while they got gashed on the ground.

That St.Louis defense doesn't scare me in the least, even with 8 in the box, they couldn't force McCown/Cassell to beat them in the air because they were ran all over on. When McCown and Casell actually threw the ball when they didn't have to just hand the ball off they were 33/46 71.7% completion % for 345 yards 2 TD 1int 1 sack. That doesn't like some great pass defense to me, sounds like a team that also gave up 171 yards a game on the ground and the team didn't have to pass and when they did they were successful.

If this was the stats for our defense, no one would be talking about them even being remotely considered a decent defense.
-----------
I thought that too GMO, but Garrett did something against Tennessee that I haven't seen from him. He ran the pitch play......That alone can defeat an 8 man front if you can seal the edge and your back can beat the end to the edge which most backs should be able to do. Default that instead of the slant, which Romo still has trouble throwing and force them to play more honest.

Going deep is not an option with Romo and neither is the screen (see what almost happened in Tennessee and what DID happen in last nights game when the e-gals picked off Luck) Today's D's are too smart and most will play a press zone making those picks an afterthought. Solutions are WR screens and pitch plays. Going to the slant or the fly route on the sideline is just inviting trouble IMO. A more conservative approach and with any luck they will drop out of it and give Romo that play action curl, or the Beasley route. The Rams are gonna need alot of help, so if we just don't give it to 'em we should be ok.
----------
What's up with the Rams defensive front? Weren't they suppose to be elite this year? Is Donald a bust? Anybody following them?
---------
What kills me is all the talent Dallas has on the offensive side of the ball yet the offense hasn't been THAT impressive. 4 TDs and 5 FGs in two games... I expect wayyyy more TDs than that. Something like 7 TDs and 2 FGs and I'd be much more comfortable.
----------
If Murray has a day like the last two years against the Rams it should be a win here. The defense is facing a third string QB and an offense i disarray right now. I'm not going to say this will be an easy win....too much cold go wrong..but I think this may be the easiest game on the schedule this year given the players the Rams are missing right now. I'll go on record as a win...score Dallas 27- Rams 17
----------
Keyword "Should". As I said, anything can happen. The Rams actually have a good Defense, it just hasn't shown up in games yet. I expect to see them get to Romo if they blitz straight up the middle because Free and Leary have looked awful this year in pass protection.I can see Murray having a big day though, which may be the only way we keep that front line off of Romo.
-----------
Those rams are monsters.....lol.

Attack%20Goat%20Tackle.gif

Is that RGIII as a kid? He's flailing around like RGIII does
-----------
We REALLY need to develop a screen game. The screen could solve so many problems for our team! Philly lives off the screen.
----------
This is a trap game for us guys. Watch out for the Rams db's...they are pretty good. I also like this Davis kid...the QB. We had better be ready for Jeff Fisher to dial up something difficult. We don't tend to do well against Fisher teams. We could easily go in there and get beat badly.Zac Stacy is a real good back and they have tavon Austin and Brian Quick. We better be ready to protect Romo or it could be a long day.

Lets remember that the Rams are in the most difficult division in the league and so they been thru it all and are tuff. We gotta bring our A game or it will be an ugly game.
-----------
Doug Free is trash this year...I would rather see Bernadeau in there. Leary will be alright. Our pass blocking has been horrible and if it don't improve, Romo may not finish this game. Fisher will blitz him until he don't get up. We will need to employ 2 and 3 tightend sets in this game at all times in order to grind on them and wear them down.

That's how we need to protect Romo.
----------
I look for Murray to be over 100 yards rushing and Witten and/or Beasley to get 8-10 receptions. Dez gets a TD. Cowboys 23-13 IF we don't have stupid turnovers or multiple untimely penalties. We'll see how well McClain supports the run defense. Coleman's injury just might hurt the middle of the D line. Third down is key and that is where I see Wittten and Beasley making plays to keep D off the field.
-----------
I thought this was a game dallas could lose before bradford went down. Davis played well last week yes but i dont see him doing enough to beat us. Just gotta hope we dont play how we played last year against back up QBs
-----------
That does it, I'm betting on Dallas.

We have an elite top 5 QB & a top 5 offense, & the best RB right now,.

This offense is amazing!
-----------
There's NO THING to show the Rams have improved the last 3 years....we will crush them AGAIN
-----------
This is one of the few games over the last few seasons that you can point out as an "easy" win on paper. If the Cowboys come out and play poorly then they will have squandered the momentum from last week.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Does everyone think cowgirl fans the most ignorant & arrogant (a bad combination) fans in the league or is it just me?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Does everyone think cowgirl fans the most ignorant & arrogant (a bad combination) fans in the league or is it just me?

People are people. Some good, some not. Wait until we duke it with Eagles fans after the bye.