What Browns Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ohiorams

Rookie
This could be a huge trap game for us. But wow to hear how there fans basically have no hope. Some saying that Gurley will have 200 yards by halftime wow lol. Funny stuff

I just need the Rams to win the game play good defense run the ball well and work on that pass protection.

The Rams aren't qualified to have a trap game. If/when they lose its not some unexpected shock.

The Trap game already happened with Redskins

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
This is brilliant. Someone make one up for Rams fans.

why+is+daddy+sad+on+sunday+front+cover+cleveland+coloring+book.jpg

My god, I laughed so hard reading this and the rest of the posts. They are definitely the factory of sadness.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I hope the Rams aren't taking this team lightly. They won in Baltimore and played the Broncos to the brink. This will more than likely not be an easy game. The Rams under Fisher rarely win games easily. They're usually close games. Not to mention this team having a propensity to play down to their competition.

RamzFanz

Damnit
"Just have the Browns put the smallest dude on him that can give him a shot. Cook will do the rest."

Have truer words ever been said?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.scout.com/nfl/browns/for...ian-anderson-and-ex-ram-adam-archuleta-sunday

Doerschuk: Brian Anderson and ex-Ram Adam Archuleta Sunday!!!!!!

CBS has assigned Brian Anderson and ex-Ram Adam Archuleta to Sunday's Cleveland-at-St. Louis telecast.
--------
Archuleta will probably pick off two McCown passes and house them. I still have nightmares about that Monday nighter.

No idea who Brian Anderson is. Considering these are CBS guys, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they're horrendous.
--------
I thought that was Aeneas (sp.) Williams. Archuleta is the guy who draws his eyebrows on.
-------
They do high school football on Friday nights down here in Texas
--------
http://www.scout.com/nfl/browns/forums/4409-the-watercooler/14207438-up-next-rams

UP NEXT… RAMS

Time to wipe the tears away and get ready for this week’s version of how will the Browns disappoint us…or maybe even surprise us. More likely the former.

The Rams are 2-3 and coming off a bye. They’re an inconsistent team, which tends to be a trait of any Jeff Fisher coached team. They’ve played teams with a combined record of 18-12 (SEA, WAS, PIT, ARI, GB). They’ve beaten teams like the Cards, but lost to teams like the Skins. The line opened at Rams -4 but has moved to -5. So the close loss vs the Broncos hasn’t won the Browns any betting fans.

Offense:

PPG Rank: 31

Yards Rank: 32

Passing: 31

Rushing: 23

This is a one dimensional team. Foles has been horrible with 191 YPG and 5 INT’s and 4 fumbles, although he hasn’t been sacked much (like it matters with our pass rush). They don’t have much of a receiving corp, with Austin, Britt, and Bailey, although Austin is a big play threat. I doubt they’ll have to pass much though. Todd Gurley has been a beast the past two games rushing for 300 yards at almost 6 YPC. He hasn’t scored any TD’s…yet.

The Rams offensive game plan against the Browns will be a simple one. Run Gurley and run him some more. He’s gonna have a big day against the Pettine Sieve. We can only hope he gets tired and doesn’t totally embarrass us.

Defense

PPG Rank: 13

Yards Rank: 10

Passing: 10

Rushing: 21

This defense is NASTY. They’ve caused 9 TO’s in 5 games along with 19 sacks. They picked off Aaron Rodgers twice in Lambeau, which almost never happens. Their sacks come from everywhere. Aaron Donald is a beast in the middle, Fairley, Long and Quinn are also up front, I haven’t even mentioned their LB’s yet. These are the fronts the Browns wet the bed against last year and this year vs the Jets.

The Browns will likely play the same type of game plan as vs the Broncos. Close to the vest. I still think they should spread teams out and run & pass 25-30 times, but we have seen very little of that. Screens, reverses, the whole damn kitchen sink will be required to beat these guys. And please get rid of the Jumbo set that averages like 2 yards a play. It doesn’t work, we’ve all figured this out. Good news is this week we may see Bibbs with Housler possibly out.

Special Teams

Austin has returned a punt for a TD and average 16.7 YPR. Their kicker has also missed 3 FG's.

The Rams have also allowed a PR for TD, although that was in week 1.

Overall….The only way the Browns win this one is if they contain Gurley (by contain I mean under 140 yards and 1 TD), force some third and longs and mistakes from Foles. They’ll also need to be flawless on offense and get some big ST play, but I think they’ll be true to form and struggle against an elite defensive front. At least its a bank holiday weekend over here and I can drown my sorrows properly without having to worry about a work hangover.
--------
I think it'll be a close game and we will win with a FG with 1:26 left in the fourth quarter. The defense will stand up for itself and close out the game, and we go to 3-4. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
------
Don't like this match up either.
Their front seven is pretty pressure driven - mcown needs a clean pocket.
Stout and don't give up too many points.
Tough day for the offense.

For the defense - this one scares the poop out of me. They are one dimensional but from what I have seen - that dimension is pretty special
And we suck against the run. I see this kid putting up tecmo Numbers against this defense.
185 + and several tds

We have struggled with containing mid level backs. This kid gets to the outside he's gone. Have to contain him and our containment blows....
27-18 rams.
--------
Perfect game to start Austin Davis.
--------
I am literally on pins and needles wondering how we are going to blow this one!

dumb ways to lose, so many dumb ways to lose....

oh, and if I find out which one of you put pins and needles in my chair, I'm going to open a can of whoopass on you that will be seen from space
---------
Been holding on to the Rams defense all season after drafting them in fantasy this year...

After the Browns, their next games are SF, MIN, CHI, and BAL.
---------
I'm definitely picking up Todd Gurley.
---------
Good call. We will make this Rams offense look like the old greatest show on turf.
---------
I'll be happy if the Browns hold Gurley under 300 yards.
---------
Marshall Faulk.........Kurt Warner.......Torry Holt......Orlando Pace......Issacc Bruce. The greatest offense in the history of the N.F.L. !!!!!!! You'll NEVER see anything like that again, the rest of your life
---------
Gurley is gonna break 200. Browns can put 11 in the box and it will still happen. He's a beast and this D can't hold the worst rushing team in the NFL to under 100. Hillman, Forsett, Murray and Ivory. He's better than them all.
--------
The Browns hang THETTAY FAAAVVV on these FOOOOS...

Browns 35
Rams 16
--------
Maybe before every game we should have a list of how to lose a game after playing well and leading until crunch time. Crunch time being 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. That`s close to when the Browns **** up to lose 90% of their games. We lose, but just exciting enough to have fans come back and fork over their hard earned money.

We can make a game of it and who ever plays must send in 1 dollar for each guess how we will lose the next game. They will all be posted and if you agree with some one else`s guess as long as you send in your dollar you too can win a percentage of those bucks.

My guess every week would be the Referees will **** the Browns over AGAIN. My guess would include how, like they stopped calling holding when the Steelers were on offense with 5 minutes to go and down by 5 at their own 6 yard line.
--------
I think this one is going to be ugly.
--------
Guaranteed L.
--------
I've got a bad feeling about this one. I'm afraid this is where we start to slide down into the abyss. We can't stop the run and we are gonna get it shoved right down our sorry D's arse. I think we get man handled. It could be one of those career high rushing yards from scrimmage.

Lord I hope I'm wrong.

We may have to try and out score them but I think their front seven might be to strong to get that done.

upload_2015-10-20_21-43-35.jpeg

---------
Tough matchup for the Browns. They have a great Run game. If I recall I think their Oline is pretty good. They should bully our defense. Which automatically makes things tough on the Browns. When you can't stop the run it wears you down. Defenses lose heart. And of course they give up big plays.

Teams who run well an control the clock. If they are really good at it sometimes they can close the opposing offense out of a possession in each half.
Our offense has to win it. As you said. And of course we're facing another stingy defense. Look for McCown to struggle a bit. We're a one dimensional offense. We can score against stingy defenses. The Broncos game proved it. But can we score enough to out pace our horribly pathetic defense? Doubt it.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Funny stuff.
"Abandon all hope, yet who enter here"

You almost feel bad for 'em...almost.

Renaming the mascot was priceless.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Said every fan about every game ever in the history of football
Does every team in history have a rookie RB that that has popped off more that 300+ yards vs the two great defense, in his first two games?

It is not a simplistic idea since we have such a phenom that it's possible to run the ball down the throats of the 32nd ranked Defense against the run and win the game..

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, those guys are hard core fans....and SO funny!..lol....I am hoping the brace gets removed this week and Gurley rushes for the single game record!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
.I am hoping the brace gets removed this week and Gurley rushes for the single game record!

Removing the brace makes me nervous right now. I'd rather have him at 75% than not have him at all.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=571274

Week 7: Dashcam Johnny vs the St. Louis Rams of Los Angeles

01WEB_Stroud072014_750x525_13535537_8col.jpg

J/k this guy is still our QB

Almost basketball season tho
---------
Looks like a winner.

I made a boring GDT and we won.

It looks like we are on our way 3-4.
--------
Hopefully we have Haden/Gipson back for this game. A new set of running plays that will limit 4 yard losses. Maybe if we get a garbage TD or two we could win this game.
-------
i think we'll get thrashed by gurley
--------
I bet Dexter Manley could still tackle Todd Gurley.
--------
Probably. He hasn't really had many yards after contact from what I've seen. He hasn't been touched on most of his long runs. Seems to get up the field quickly though. If we can get a hold of him we should be okay. He should be our focus on defense so maybe that will help.

Whitner has been playing better too that will certainly help. I'm thinking 22 carries 137 yards with a long run in there of 35 yards and one TD. Rams haven't been great against the run so maybe we can get something going there. I certainly don't have a lot of hope for our passing game.
--------
He wasn't touched because he eliminated angles and made guys miss. Think about it like this...he's started 2 games and is second in the NFL in 20+ yard runs and first in the NFL in 40+ yard runs. Some HBs out there have already started 6 games.

Either the Rams have an elite run blocking OL or Gurley is one hell of a HB. You only need to look at how well the Rams were running the ball prior to Gurley to see that the former is not true.
icon_lol.gif

Gurley doesn't have issues picking up yards after contact but the great thing about him is if he gets a lane, he can take it a very long way. He's like Adrian Peterson in that respect. You can't give him a lane through the second level. If you do, he'll threaten to house it. And reportedly, his knee brace will come off this week or next. He says it's been slowing him down.

I'm excited to see him play again. But he may have to carry the Rams offense. Because I don't have much faith in Nick Foles and the Rams don't seem to be wising up when it comes to their passing game.(they insist on using Jared Cook over the far more effective Stedman Bailey)

Right now, Gurley and Tavon are the only two guys on our offense that consistently look good.(Stedman does too when he gets PT)

But our defense is rolling right now. They made Rodgers look human. Ended his interception streak at Lambeau and held GB's offense to 17 points at home.

Should be a good game. I'm hoping for Gurley to break 200 yards rushing in this one...but that might be a bit much to ask. At least give him his first career TD.
icon_cool.gif

--------
It's only week 7 and watching the Browns already feels like a chore instead of fun distraction.

Rams 27 - Browns 13
--------
thats what happens when you lose with journeymen vets all across the team
-------
Browns 24
Rams 20

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Probably. He hasn't really had many yards after contact from what I've seen. He hasn't been touched on most of his long runs. Seems to get up the field quickly though. If we can get a hold of him we should be okay. He should be our focus on defense so maybe that will help.

Someone should show this dude that run against the Cardinals that was whistled dead. Where he bounced off like 3 dudes on that hard run, but was ruled down by his forearm or some shis.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Someone should show this dude that run against the Cardinals that was whistled dead. Where he bounced off like 3 dudes on that hard run, but was ruled down by his forearm or some shis.
Bit of a silly comment that one, wasn't it. Sounds like this guy has only seen Gurley's highlights where gets 20+ and isnt touched. Runs that should be a loss of 2 put end up as a gain on 3 may not be highlight material, but they certainly show Gurley's power and ability to get YAC.
He'll see soon enough come Sunday.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Funniest quote yet.....

"I'll be happy if the Browns hold Gurley under 300 yards."

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well, Peterson's rookie/NFL record is 296 yards...

I don't think there's a chance of Gurley setting the record unless we are having to play him all through the game because it's a battle.

Against that D, Mason and Austin SHOULD be successful too. Even Cunningham, who is no slouch. I could see Gurley not taking a snap in the 4thQ if Rams are holding a nice lead and the others are getting it done too. You?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think there's a chance of Gurley setting the record unless we are having to play him all through the game because it's a battle.

Against that D, Mason and Austin SHOULD be successful too. Even Cunningham, who is no slouch. I could see Gurley not taking a snap in the 4thQ if Rams are holding a nice lead and the others are getting it done too. You?

I'm not betting on this team to be resting key players in the 4th quarter. They haven't earned that treatment. We need to go out and earn a win. I don't care how pretty it is or isn't. The Browns aren't going to rollover. They took the Broncos to OT.