What are ya cookin?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Had some homemade biscuits and sausage gravy around 10. I'm usually good till dinner when eat breakfast that late. I'll break out the chips and salsa in a bit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Got a gift and took advantage. If you wanna win in this league you gotta take advantage when its there. Good start.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Went to my nephews birthday party. Dad smoked pulled pork all night. Ate about 4 sandwiches there. Then got home, turned on dvr for the game, ate 4 more and some Elmo cookies.

I

Can't

Breathe

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Whenever it is my special day to pick the food (like birthday, etc) I like to say "beans"!...family groans. ha ha My family doesn't share my love for beans so either it's a rare treat or I have to make it myself. I love beans!!! Any kind of beans!
I'm with you.
Put some navy beans in a pot with a ham hock and magic happens.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Went to my nephews birthday party. Dad smoked pulled pork all night. Ate about 4 sandwiches there. Then got home, turned on dvr for the game, ate 4 more and some Elmo cookies.

I

Can't

Breathe
I would have done the same.