We lost, but..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
We are better then last year.

We are going to be good this year guys. The D need to look at the game and see what they need to work on.

I think this team will be very competitive this season. No longer pushovers.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I agree. But for right now, I feel terrible. It was awesome being in that position that late in the game, but terrible that the team has a L for today.

quebecramfan

Rookie
AAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!

We were so close... I haven't enjoyed a game like this in a long time! I just hope a loss like this dosn't hurt the morale of the team. and I sure hope Saffold is OK

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I agree, it's just hard when you were so close. I hope Roger comes back OK, and we'll open up against the skins

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It was a masterfully coached game, the 3 ints are proof , IMO Bradford threw a little late to Givens and is still holding the ball a little long, but weare the youngest team in the league and didn't look like it ON THE ROAD in a very hard place to play.

Next week Washington who has beaten the Saints today,if Saffold isn't out and Wells can come back MAYBE next week we get on the board.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Thordaddy said:
It was a masterfully coached game, the 3 ints are proof , IMO Bradford threw a little late to Givens and is still holding the ball a little long, but weare the youngest team in the league and didn't look like it ON THE ROAD in a very hard place to play.

Next week Washington who has beaten the Saints today,if Saffold isn't out and Wells can come back MAYBE next week we get on the board.

Washington's defense has been dropping like flies, I don't know how major any of the injuries are but it could mean something. The Saints defense has been pretty underwhelming though, I expected more from Spags. RG3's first 5 passes were 5 bubble screens that weren't even throw in front of the line of scrimmage, but the Saints weren't adjusting and he kept doing it. Then he finally threw about a 10 yard pass and Garcon took it 88 yards to the house.

I haven't really watched him sense, but it seems like the Saints defense was worse than RG3 was good. His confidence will be soaring though, so the Rams better knock him around a bit.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I feel somewhat better that next week is the first home game. The Rams will be more disciplined on the road next time, mark my words.

Speeps

Starter
The future is very very bright. This turnaround will not take long.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
It was exciting all the way through! BIG D kept us in the game & failed at the end. Fish played the clock like a pro. QB was shaky the whole game with the line not giving him the time of day.

GREAT GAME TODAY GO RAMS!!!!!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
We have some things to work on on both sides of the ball.
But overall, what we did today against a great offense, shows me growth, and a team headed in the right direction.
Fisher and staff will look at the film and get things dialed in.
Be strong my Ram brothers. This is going to be a fun season and many more going forward.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
60% roster turnover
New coaching staff
New assistants
New offensive scheme
New defensive scheme
8.5 point underdogs

-----

Sam Bradford 17/25, 198, 1TD, 0int ...105 QBR
3 interceptions on D
Held Calvin Johnson to zero TD's
Held Detroit to under 100 yards rushing
Led in time of possession
Daryl Richardson - 10 yards per carry

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bet ppl with Megatron on their fantasy team today got screwed

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
ljramsfan said:

6 catches 111 yards, although most came in the 1st half, and half of them on that 51 yarder.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
ljramsfan said:

6 catches 111 yards, although most came in the 1st half, and half of them on that 51 yarder.

Yeah if you have a TD league..they are screwed

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
The excitement was nice.
For all the changes it wasn't that bad of a effort. Didn't like the prevent in the last couple drives and the pass on the last play of the Ram last drive. Would have been better to run it to force the Lions to use their last timeout or eat up more clock.
Everyone on the Rams can improve on that game.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm proud of the team and proud to be a Rams fan.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Totally new and positive feel with Fish managing the game. His coaching will be responsible for more than 1 victory this yr all by itself.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
That odor from the field was the Lion QB throwing 3 pics in the first half. :twisted:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the rams played great in a tough environment.

sam was clutch when he needed to be. gibson made plays when he needed to in the 4th qtr. the d made plays all game.

but the d couldn't keep it up and at the end let the lions waltz down the field quite easily for 2 scores.

still, a good effort to build off for the start of the season. the rams will get there in the end.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Very exciting game. I feel hopeful! However, the Lions moved the ball with ease. The bend don't break defense never works. The passing game was looking pretty good IMO, a lot of nice third down passes, a few got called back on dumb penalties I do believe. Happy to see them keep it close down to the wire, but frustrating to see the defense crumble with the game on the line. Need those DTs healthy.