Watch Bengals Tonight Thread (We Play Them In 2 Weeks)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It was only broadcasted on CBS through last week. Rest of the Thursday night games are exclusively on NFLN.
This is a really good thing!! I hate the CBS Sports casters the have doing the games!! I have seen a good one yet!! And their pregame show "Sucks too"!! JMHO

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Lotsa quick hitters for their offense. Expect JJ to take one to the house. And I'd expect TJ/Barron/Ayers to lay some wood on that TE. That being said, it will be one of our toughest games of the season. Good thing it's week 12 and wasn't week 2.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My impressions of the game were that Cinci is very good. Seem like a different team, and have mucho weapons. Better than average OL. Dalton isn't forcing anything, anymore, and I wish that they drafted WR's for us. Very good TE. Spread the ball evenly. They have an effective 1 - 2 punch in Hill/Bernard, but nothing like our running game, errr Gurley.

Good DL, decent secondary, and can get to the QB. They have solid ST's.

They look very tough, and were totally in sync the 2nd half. They played a great half of football, bolstered by a combo of J. Manziel, getting killed, his coach wanting him to stay in the pocket, and his WR's dropping balls.

This is a tough out for anyone, and would be a signature win for us.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It would be nice if the NFL could flex the Rams and Bengals considering how bad the Bengals are in SNF. Too bad the Broncos and Pats play each other that week.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It would be nice if the NFL could flex the Rams and Bengals considering how bad the Bengals are in SNF. Too bad the Broncos and Pats play each other that week.

I think our game vs. Arizona has a good chance of being flexed......if we continue on this path. Indy / Pittsburgh might be a good game but ours might have more important implications.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
This is a really good thing!! I hate the CBS Sports casters the have doing the games!! I have seen a good one yet!! And their pregame show "Sucks too"!! JMHO

Well I don't get to see Thursday night at all now so I don't like it

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
All I can say here is that that late 2013 first rd selection TE Tyler Eifert is a bonafide :love:legit NFL TE......can you feel me Jared Cook?

Snead needs to have his scouts looking heavy into a Tyler Eifert clone in 2016.
http://ramblinfan.com/2015/11/06/dont-give-jared-cook-just-yet/3/
For you Boni....trust in Snisher....Jared Cook breaks out in the second half....I'll say it here first...Cook & Quick....Really Quick....but hey, Cook's still a beast too.....trust baby...we've been waiting since 2004...we can wait a lil longer....9 more games....Feed these beasts Foles!!!!

But that kid at Michigan...whew...beast! Can block and moves a bit...wait til the combine we'll know more...