Watch Bengals Tonight Thread (We Play Them In 2 Weeks)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Everyone that can watch the best team we have left to play this season. Lets study these bengals as we go to their house. GO RAMS!!! NO INJURIES!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Everyone that can watch the best team we have left to play this season. Lets study these bengals as we go to their house. GO RAMS!!! NO INJURIES!!!

I thought the NFL was letting CBS (or whatever network it was) have all the Thursday night games this year...Guess I have to watch the streaming stuff...I just wanted to watch the Bengals, don't care about the game itself...

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think even CBS wanted this nightmare beatdown tonight. Bengals will be our toughest match by a mile. Thought as a division game the Browns would not quit. I'm sure they are pissed the team traded their Pro Bowl Center before trade date came and went. ITS 7-0 Bengals with an Eiffort (TE) TD.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
It was only broadcasted on CBS through last week. Rest of the Thursday night games are exclusively on NFLN.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
You guys can get live radio and Gamecast through NFL Gamepass. I got it on my phone. I can rewatch it later but not live because I have Sprint. With Verizon you get any local games and Prime Time live. I love it.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
7 Minute 13 play drive inside the 10 yard line by Browns. Looked good. Kicked a FG , but they had a very good drive I never expected. Used all their TE's down the field.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The Bengals O alignments may be challenging for us. I love the way their OC spreads the field (jealous). It will be a new challenge for our D" No one uses so many different formations. It is going to be fun.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I love the way their OC spreads the field (jealous). It will be a new challenge for our D" No one uses so many different formations. It is going to be fun.
You're looking at Hue Jackson....next head coach of the Lions/Dolphins/49ers????

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
One thing is obvious they better figure out how to cover Eifert in the red zone

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Barnage....you're my only hope in fantasy....you gotta catch EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can beat the Bengals in their house...Toughest game for us this year? I don't think so. It's always beating Seattle at CLink, which I want to do almost more than making the playoffs!:boxing:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see a Bengals team that can be beat by our RAMS. Not sure Dalton looks all world with "All Gas, No Brakes" banging on his weapons! Don't get me wrong. I think they are a very solid team but there's some bad news blowing in from the West in about three weeks. :boxing:

JRobinson

MiLB
I see a Bengals team that can be beat by our RAMS. Not sure Dalton looks all world with "All Gas, No Brakes" banging on his weapons! Don't get me wrong. I think they are a very solid team but there's some bad news blowing in from the West in about three weeks. :boxing:

One thing is for sure, the Browns can't stop anyone.

This Bengals team is solid, and very balanced on both sides of the ball. I think the Bengals will go to the playoffs and actually WIN a playoff game. They will undoubtedly win their division, and beat a lot of teams because of the way they run their offense. I believe their OC has done an astounding job this far of utilizing his pieces.

Just think if we had an AJ Green right now and/or a Greg Olsen (cookie?... I know he played up to his contract last game). We don't, but we do have Todd Gurley and an OLine that is stable on running the ball and still a question on pass protection.

The deal is this as far as the Bengals go: I believe that we match up very well against this team with what we do. The dink and dunk stuff will not work well with the way our secondary is playing right now; especially when we play a cover 3/4 zone (big nickel). And we should be able to run the ball on them. But there is no question that our D will have to "be our D" in this game and keep us in it which I think they've proven that on all high scoring offenses this far. Question is... then and now: What can our passing attack do to compliment the run?

The Vikings though..... Different game plan and a different thread.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
One thing is for sure, the Browns can't stop anyone.

This Bengals team is solid, and very balanced on both sides of the ball. I think the Bengals will go to the playoffs and actually WIN a playoff game. They will undoubtedly win their division, and beat a lot of teams because of the way they run their offense. I believe their OC has done an astounding job this far of utilizing his pieces.

Just think if we had an AJ Green right now and/or a Greg Olsen (cookie?... I know he played up to his contract last game). We don't, but we do have Todd Gurley and an OLine that is stable on running the ball and still a question on pass protection.

The deal is this as far as the Bengals go: I believe that we match up very well against this team with what we do. The dink and dunk stuff will not work well with the way our secondary is playing right now; especially when we play a cover 3/4 zone (big nickel). And we should be able to run the ball on them. But there is no question that our D will have to "be our D" in this game and keep us in it which I think they've proven that on all high scoring offenses this far. Question is... then and now: What can our passing attack do to compliment the run?

The Vikings though..... Different game plan and a different thread.
Yeah, if only we had a guy like AJ Green. :mrburns:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
All I can say here is that that late 2013 first rd selection TE Tyler Eifert is a bonafide :love:legit NFL TE......can you feel me Jared Cook?

Snead needs to have his scouts looking heavy into a Tyler Eifert clone in 2016.