Veteran QB options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I think Schottenhiemer will be back. I would look to replace him, but I think he runs the type of offense Fisher wants.

If so, then that's extremely disappointing to me because what we've seen is not what I thought Fisher was going to bring to the Rams upon his hire.

I really expected that Fisher would build a strong rushing attack to go along with a strong defense. That's where he's had the vast majority of his success as an NFL head coach and I question if the pass happy Schottenhiemer can do it.

Some will point to the Jets offense when Schotty was there, but as was pointed out to me by many Jets fans, assistant head coach/Oline coach Bill Callahan deserved much of the credit for the running game and that Buddy Ryan often had to dial Schotty back and remind him to run the freaking football.:(

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wasn't blue when I quoted you, so you secretly thought it was a viable option.

Burn.
Yup, having the RGMe cancer in our locker room next season is what I wispered in Santa's ear today when I was on his lap at the mall :)

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I wouldn't mind taking a look at kellen Moore as a bbackup tto Bradford. Jake locker= a hell no from me

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yup, having the RGMe cancer in our locker room next season is what I wispered in Santa's ear today when I was on his lap at the mall :)
Pics or it didn't happen. =P

Memphis Ram

Legend
Haven't gone back to read thread yet - anyone come up with anything better than Bradford?

I think the goal of this thread was to find Bradford's backup.

Anyway, it's sad that a guy who will not have played in a regular season game since mid-October of 2013 might be considered the best chance for the 2015 season. Damn. That's almost 2 years between his regular season starts.

And now this kid has to attempt to play at a high level while not favoring or thinking too much about his knee which might have even been a challenge this year.:sick:

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the goal of this thread was to find Bradford's backup.

Anyway, it's sad that a guy who will not have played in a regular season game since mid-October of 2013 might be considered the best chance for the 2015 season. Damn. That's almost 2 years between his regular season starts.

And now this kid has to attempt to play at a high level while not favoring or thinking too much about his knee which might have even been a challenge this year.:sick:
That's what worries the most is Bradford being fun shy and fidgety. It's only natural.

We just don't have good options in the draft or a veteran replacement.

I wish there were better options in the draft. I don't want to put my eggs in the Bradford basket due to the injury issues. We just don't have options.

Memphis Ram

Legend
That's what worries the most is Bradford being fun shy and fidgety. It's only natural.

We just don't have good options in the draft or a veteran replacement.

I wish there were better options in the draft. I don't want to put my eggs in the Bradford basket due to the injury issues. We just don't have options.

On paper perhaps. Especially, if they maintain the status quo at offensive coordinator.