Vent Thread: Seahawks@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
No the plays Wilson makes are amazing can't hate the guy cause he has class Sherman on the other hand I despise!!! To me luck is when Blair Walsh misses a 2 foot field goal as time expires then is run out of Minnesota and now he makes fg's for the Seadorks!!!! Btw yes Earl Thomas is an excellent player but please that play on Gurley was pure luck and that rule needs to be evaluated because it makes no god damn sense.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay with poor use of timeouts . Blew 2 early then called one 2:42 left to go when Seattle would've had to run a play before the 2 minute warning . Rookie coach and QB showed today . They will learn from it , but this game was there for the taking . Gurley carelessly gives away 7 and turns momentum.
Two high fives and an inappropriate ? Confused

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Mc Vay should have let Goff call his own plays and do a fast break type plays without letting the Seahawks defense set up. It took Goff too long to get the plays in and when the clock were down to the last second, Seahawks defense were ready already. The best way to attack the Seahawks is don’t let them get ready. Play Chip Kelley football and tire them out.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Also would help if we had fans show up.....I mean Russell Wilson asking for the fans to make noise in our stadium I mean effin WOW is all I can say. Having a crowd is a huge asset that crap doesn't happen in Seattle!!!! This is a young team they need support that was plain embarrisng worse then the actual loss!!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Also would help if we had fans show up.....I mean Russell Wilson asking for the fans to make noise in our stadium I mean effin WOW is all I can say. Having a crowd is a huge asset that crap doesn't happen in Seattle!!!! This is a young team they need support that was plain embarrisng worse then the actual loss!!!!
Yeah that was embarrassing.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I'm upset that we didn't win. But we didn't deserve to win this game, we had too many errors, especially in the second half. We also left 10 points on the board. This team is better than the Seahawks, and in my opinion they will show it in the next few weeks.

Closer to 20 points by my count....

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Inappropriate removed but you should have gotten one for this earlier post in the GDT...

"Quinn is garbage . Apparently stupid too"
Agreed . I let my emotions get the best of me . Won't happen again

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
No the plays Wilson makes are amazing can't hate the guy cause he has class Sherman on the other hand I despise!!! To me luck is when Blair Walsh misses a 2 foot field goal as time expires then is run out of Minnesota and now he makes fg's for the Seadorks!!!! Btw yes Earl Thomas is an excellent player but please that play on Gurley was pure luck and that rule needs to be evaluated because it makes no god damn sense.
So when a ball is fumbled before the goal line and goes out of the end zone what would be fair?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Defense showed up today.

Goff and the offense? Not so much...

McVay looked like a rookie HC today. He got schooled.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
McVay can incorporate some run plays for Goff. Goff is just elusive as Wilson. Also I noticed a lot of teams use the short shuffle toss play like the Chiefs and Panthers. The Panthers used it today with Newton to McCafrrey TD.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
And don't get me started about the officiating. I hate b!tching about refs and I saw plenty to b!tch about...

Rams fully deserved to lose that game.

fearsomefour

Legend
Agreed, that movement outside the pocket really makes defenses second guess
I will say this....
A lot of times it results in a big play downfield.
Our rush and secondary took that away.
In reality Seattle was sport a couple of scores by turnovers. Two field goals.
The D was much better today and the second half of last week. Basically have given up 17 points the last six quarters. The two field goals were handed to them, getting the ball deep in Rams territory and not doing anything with it.
The O layer an egg today.
But the D is getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.