Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not one to call for a coaches head but fisher you are killing this team ....

undisciplined stupid fucking idiotic plays by our defensive "leaders" Tree Donald Quinn it's disgusting

Playing prevent defense I mean wtf we bottled them up for 55 minutes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There really is only one thing for this team to do and we all know what it is.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
#Fisherball

But seriously, this is what happens when you play scared all game. I get it though, it was a rookie's first game and it was raining. Oh and the OL is fucking awful.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm so stupid I kept thinking how nice it would be to have no Vent thread but here we are:cry:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm forced to say this every week. I'll give you my once per week statement:

We will NOT start winning football games until Jeff Fisher and his staff are gone!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Think it's pretty clear Jeff Fisher needs to go and if Goff is the future we have to tailor the offense (with a new OC) to his skill set and those of his skill players.

The defense fell apart at the end but in no way can you put it on them .They gave up 240 yards (seems to be a trend) and we still lose.
We cannot continue to have the most anemic offense in history and expect to be a playoff team.
I can only imagine what Gurley would do behind Dallas's OL.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
firefisher-540x540.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lol I literally called it as soon as we missed the fg. Should've gone for it... And the defensive call on the touchdown play, why did we send so many people? And why was the CB playing off so much? That whole last defensive series was shit. This game was ours.

Oh yea FIRE COACH FISH NOW, STAN!!

Ellard80

Legend
Call a time out... to kick a 48 yard field goal... then call a time out to punt...

Then have none left at the end of the game after you already made 5 stupid decisions.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not an ounce of discipline coming out of that coaching staff and with Fisher coaching you need a perfect storm of random football events to occur in order to get a win with his philosophy,

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only Fisher coach coach the defeat out of the jaws of victory like that

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
anyone wanna blame Tree, Donald, Quinn and Kendricks?....dumb penalties
Nope too busy complaining about GRob's one penalty to acknowledge the multiple penalties our defensive leaders and stars made.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No one on running this show knows anything about offense and what it takes to win a game.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Jeff Fisher must really want that record for most losses by a head coach. I hope he breaks it. The entire staff needs to go.

Tune in next Sunday for more of the same!

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Was at the game sitting behind the end zone, the offensive play calling sucked and the receivers could not get open.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
anyone wanna blame Tree, Donald, Quinn and Kendricks?....dumb penalties

That's on Fisher's coaching. There's no excuse to this 7-9 bullshit. He's not gonna get fired this week but I certainly hope he gets fired by season's end. The penalties are a reflection ON HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.