Vent Thread: Rams@Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
45569193_10215402113959595_7158890942542381056_n.jpg

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Talib can't come back soon enough lol

thought the Rams played well tho. Very few complaints other then the defense in the first half. Shit happens. Have to think if they call the fake fg the right way it changes the game. Oh well.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Honestly the only crap call that bothered me was the blatant bad spot on the Hekker fake FG run. I mean....it was challenged, reviewed and still blown. Garbage.
That play was huge, freaking refs totally blew it

Mick

Pro Bowler
Need to entertain starting #23 and moving Peters to nickel or dime corner.
Would be an interesting study in the "we not me" ethos, and how Peters takes it. Frankly, I'd put it at only 50/50 that he takes it well.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We lost a game. The monkey has been ejected. Finally.
Good point. Each week it would only get harder trying to stay undefeated. I guarantee this team will play pretty pissed off next week. The worst thing that can happen is fans start losing confidence with them and stop showing up. Yeah, I'm not happy about the outcome today, but it will help this team down the stretch and into the playoffs.

I honestly think we have the better road to gaining home field advantage for the playoffs because the Aints have to play Carolina twice and Atlanta once more. I'm willing to bet they lose at least two of those games. We need to just focus on us and not worry about the rest of the league right now.

Oh, and the Shecocks also lost today, so they didn't gain anything on our division lead. There is only one thing this team needs to focus on, and that's beating the living sh*t out of the shecocks next week.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly the only crap call that bothered me was the blatant bad spot on the Hekker fake FG run. I mean....it was challenged, reviewed and still blown. Garbage.
Yep. Incredible that they actually reviewed it for quite some time, and still botched it.

There were some PI calls that went unnoticed (on both teams to be fair). The ones on Gurley (hit to the face), Woods and Cooks (holding) stick in my mind. Disclaimer: I'm also, clearly nitpicking :ROFLMAO:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Can you read?

"We weren't going 16-0. Only the most delusional homers believed that. And it's not a big deal. Every Super Bowl winning team but one has lost at least a single game during the regular season."

And no, this defense is not what it should be given the players that are on it. Part of it is the immense lack of talent at some spots and the part is I don't think Phillips has the correct pieces for his scheme yet. Either way, the offense is good enough to win games as long as our defense puts in an average effort. Which it didn't do today.
Nor did I ever say that...So you were saying?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I’m not even mad. We are 8-1 and still 1st in the NFC West. Time to take this one out on Seattle. (And maybe bench Peters)

Psycho_X

Legend
Just think, we'll get Talib back who is our best cornerback. Fowler already showed up with almost no experience in this D so expect him to get better. Maybe Obo will warrant a position on the team and contribute more pass rush.

Things could be worse. Hard fought loss in a hostile environment against the one team in the NFC who can match us on offense. Shit happens, I'm looking forward to a rematch.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the vent thread let us vent hell start a positive thread so I can talk about them but until then this vent thread and wife go feel my wrath.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 good plays by the D all day . One by AD and Fowler
Goff picked a bad time to go cold .
Saints made a point to stop Gurley , and the Rams stopped nobody.
Never adjusted to give Peters any help . Thomas and Brees could have put 60 on them if needed . In the end its only 1 loss , but I think we all know they won't beat the Saints in that house in the playoffs .

BadCompany

Rookie
Love the team, love McVay, wasn't expecting 16-0, etc. But 3rd and 2... There was more than enough time left to eat up the field in 10-12 yards chunks, they didn't need to go for it. Secure the first down, then keep marching. Gurley, jet sweep, screen, something to get 2 yards and move the sticks. I'm all for going for the kill, but that just wasn't the time.

Oh well. Next week is another game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There were a lot of things that upset me, but yeah, that's the most blatant one. It was clear as day. I knew when they spotted it that they were going to pull the "it stands" bullshit. That crew has always had it out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.