Vent Thread: 49ers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
This is all that jerk Boffo's fault!

I gave up after that last TD... even being blown out would be better than another blown lead.

I mainly blame the refs, Williams, the OL and Jenkins. In that order.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
How much can a fan take before saying fuck this?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In the future let mods start the vent thread. Might I add - no name calling of Rams players or coaches either. Keep in mind that the mods are pissed off just as much as you which means that our patience is thin.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I've hoped for the best this year. But this game is evidence that our OL just ain't cutting it. Long is washed up and becoming a liability vs the speed rush. Back to back games guys have gotten around him in a heartbeat. Wells ain't cutting it either. Replace him with Barnes. Was chatting with folks in the chat room last week and mentioned we need to draft a OG. Kick GRob outside next year.

Davis has been good today, but he just hasn't had time to set his feet

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sorry Janoris Jenkins has been called as some a shutdown corner.................nope

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In the future let mods start the vent thread. Might I add - no name calling of Rams players or coaches either. Keep in mind that the mods are pissed off just as much as you which means that our patience is thin.
Sorry man.... thought I'd start this before things got outta hand. Figured you mods were feeling crap about this game.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We are getting out coached - again - it is painfully obvious on both sides of the ball.

Athos

Legend
Regardless of Williams senselessly calling blitzes....

Williams needs to cut tape of EVERY SINGLE HOLD against Quinn and the Rams, blow it up, put it in slow motion, and just play the clips during EVERY post-game interview.

Don't even bother answering questions. Just play the game tape. Over. And over. And over again.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

Can we get a season long vent thread? If the refs keep screwing us, we are looking at 1-15 this year.

Never for a second did I think we would win this game tonight. We could have gotten up 42-0 and I'd have been waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Athos

Legend
Fuck the NFL. I'm exhausted. I can't watch anymore after tonight. I refuse. The blatant bias against the Rams sickens me.

Just no point watching this fucked clusterfuck of a product that bitch Goodell peddles like the misogynist, self-righteous, blundering dickhead the slimy little bitch lawyer is.