UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"FLOATING LIGHTS"

They were either flares... which would be my guess... especially since the video doesn't show how the lights finally disappeared. That's always a sign for me. Or... someone sent up some Chinese lanterns from the beach.
Good point on how videos are not always shown in full to show them appearing or disappearing.

They look big to be lanterns, to me.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good point on how videos are not always shown in full to show them appearing or disappearing.

They look big to be lanterns, to me.

They probably are too big for lanterns... but I have seen some big ones.

I saw another news clip showing a different longer video that reported them as being flares. That video also doesn't show the floating lights disappear or zip out into space at a million miles an hour.

If I were filming this the camera wouldn't stop recording until the lights were gone. Come on.

The fact that they are literally described as Floating leads me to believe they are flares.

Cool video though.

We sent up some Chinese lanterns one night that my Dad brought back from Vietnam. They looked like total pieces of shit. I didn't think they would even work. I was dead wrong. Those damn things fly WAY up into the sky and lasted a long ass time. Once they get way up, it's hard to get a real size comparison... especially at night.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yep... Looks like they are saying flares.

"U.S. Coast Guard said they were actually from flares fired from a ship off the coast, KABC reported."

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I only wonder why is it that with all the high-quality video recorders in people's phones we have fewer videos or UFOs today than before the advent of the cell phone.
It could be that their technology has improved just as ours has.
We are now capable of delivering images of space that are so far away that we are still incapable of reaching. Maybe the aliens are content and able to monitor us without actually visiting.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah them not moving made me figure they were drones or something. Where I start thinking UFOs is when they're going into and out of water seamlessly and pulling maneuvers that would induce 15+ G's.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very nice. Is that an uncut NASA feed video?

oldnotdead

Legend
If you have ever seen flares and I have seen many, you would know they aren't flares. Flares don't float around they drop.

There simply is too much hard evidence to say UFOs don't exist. Watch the Press Club interviews May, 2001 of multiple tech corp affirming their seed technology was not of earthly origin. The 9/11 attacks overshadowed it and buried it. You want concrete proof its been in plain view for 11 years.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Used to be a guy hanging one of his wife's plates from a power line and taking a fuzzy picture. Now with improved technology it's a guy with a fancy drone and taking a fuzzy picture.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last edited: