Two Stats I'd Like the Rams to improve on;

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm going to go with the number of games played by our starting Oline: Long Robinson Wells Saffold Barksdale > 75

and

Yards allowed per attempt by the defense

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Yeah - agree with the consensus that YPA needs to go up - Prometheus Faulk mates a great point as well about opposing QB's numbers - I'd love to see our opponents QBR go down - and Bradford's YPA AND completion percentage up from his career 59% (I think?). Other than that, penalties were the thing that killed us last year (especially regarding our field position!) so the one stat I'd love to see improved is "starting field position".

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wanted to say penalties, but i look at where Seattle finished(1st) and i think we just need to clean up the dumb penalties.
I also agree with everyone that the avg yds per pass play needs to improve...but i wanted to try and dig a little deeper.

1. Rams need to run the ball better on the road.
Home
250 for 1,119 yds
Rushing yds/attempt 4.5
8 TD's
1st downs rushing 55

Road
176 for 633
Rushing yds/attempt 3.6
2 TD's
1st downs rushing 30

2. Percentage of drives ending in an offensive score
Rams 31.5% NFL rank 21st

Denver 47.5% (1st)
Jacksonville 23.6% (32nd)
Seattle 40.7% (5th)
SF 37.8% (10th)
AZ 33% (17th)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hands down we need to improve on drop %. I don't know how many times that has ended a decent drive and bashed Sam's pschy...

Other most important stat is turnovers.... We need to be at least +12-15 to have a decent shot at the playoffs