Troy Hill activated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UtahRam

Rookie
Nova01_15.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Lay off my Oregon Duck. .

The Fighting Ducks of Oregon and the Fighting Blue Hens of Delaware, when I wore a younger man's clothes and would read college football magazines memorizing as many college nicknames as I could, those two Universities always brought a smile to my face, maybe because back then the Ducks were coached by Rich Brooks.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Hopping he can tackle better than NRC. We know he can't cover as well. Webster injury is not the way you want to start a season out for Wade's defense.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
So we are down a CB while 49ers are down two DBs? Going to be a interesting game.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Hope Hill is like Joyner: Underperforms in preseason and saves his good preforms during the regular season.
I hope he's not like Sensabaugh, where he sucks in preseason and sucks even worse in the regular season!