Trons "100% Offense" Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
With all this talk about Wr's and O-line fixing daily, thought i'd approach this mock a little differently.

Gonna use the same trade i used last time, Brown give us both their 1st rounders to move up to #2, giving us three 1st rounders. Also tried to do this as fast as possible like last time, though it took about 10 minutes for this bad boy as opposed to the 5 last time.

Here it is:

1A - Sammy Watkins WR, Clemson
1B - Greg Robinson OT, Auburn
1C - Cyril Richardson G, Baylor
2 - Gabe Jackson G, Mississippi State
3 - Brandon Coleman WR, Rutgers
4 - Seantrel Henderson OT, Miami
5 - Andre Williams RB, Boston College
6 - Weston Richburg C, Colorado State
7A - Devin Gardner QB, Michigan
7B - Andrew Norwell G/OT, Ohio State

After looking this over, I could actually live with this. We get the two top rated guards who can both start in case Saffold leaves, and guard depth as well. Get a new OT and a possible starter in Henderson who has massive potential to go along with his massive size(6'8, 336 lbs).

Oh yea.....we also get the ever so talented Watkins and the tall(6'6) Coleman who was under utilized at Rutgers.

I think we wouldn't have to worry about the line or the WR positions for quite a while.

*edit: CGI pointed out i forgot a QB, so i included one. Not my favorite QB. I liked the other picks to much to change one of them, so had to pick a late round QB.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhxRam

Works for me..

Do you really see guards going that early in the draft?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Works for me..

Do you really see guards going that early in the draft?

I think those two will. Richardson might make it to the 2nd round, but i wouldn't chance it, and i doubt Jackson makes it to the 3rd.

Wouldn't cry over the first two, I think with better play calling we can improve on the worst pass D of all time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Luscious. But, I'd not take another WR in the 3rd.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would not take another playtoy with my first first round pick. I would prefer CB Dennard sooooo much more....Tron

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Developmental QB, somewhere in there.

Or, break the offense rule and go DB/S.

Wow, i can't believe i forgot a QB. I knew i was forgetting something but couldn't think of what it was till you said that. I ruined my own mock!!!!!!!!!!! Might have to edit it.....

Alan

Legend
How about another center instead of the 3rd WR. We only have one of those. Can't have too many centers. :lol:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How about another center instead of the 3rd WR. We only have one of those. Can't have too many centers. :lol:

Figured having Barnes and Jones and the draft pick would be enough. Don't know what we would do with four Centers lol

Alan

Legend
I'm not sure but I get the impression, probably from Bonifay, that they aren't looking at Jones as a center.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hope your happy now CGI!!!!!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm not sure but I get the impression, probably from Bonifay, that they aren't looking at Jones as a center.

If they viewed him at guard, i think we might have seen him play there by now. Smith and Williams have had some awful games.

jap

Legend
If they viewed him at guard, i think we might have seen him play there by now. Smith and Williams have had some awful games.

Unless they felt he wasn't ready to play yet. Smith was looking a little pudgy this preseason, and I believe he was coming off surgery as well. He needs to muscle up to handle the pro game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
:lol:

Probably wouldn't take that WR in 3rd...

-sigh- no pleasing you lol. I like Coleman, think he can be a stud, so felt good to me.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Unless they felt he wasn't ready to play yet. Smith was looking a little pudgy this preseason, and I believe he was coming off surgery as well. He needs to muscle up to handle the pro game.

Did you mean Jones? I agree if you meant him, highly likely.

Alan

Legend
Tron making a key observation:
Or it says something about Jones and not something good. That's why when I read people's posts that have Jones penciled in at either C or G I have to shake my head. Based on what? His 4th round draft status?

Although I have hopes for him like we all do but we haven't seen even a hint of something good from him yet.