TRANSCRIPTS: HEAD COACH JEFF FISHER, QB SAM BRADFORD & RB ST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPTS: HEAD COACH JEFF FISHER, QB SAM BRADFORD & RB STEVEN JACKSON

Presser

Press Conference – Head Coach Jeff Fisher – May 23, 2012

(On Wednesday’s practice)
“We got a lot done, a lot of different situations and scenarios, end of the game scenarios. Backed up, we wanted to make sure that sometimes it gets loud. You need to be able to communicate and execute in the huddle, so we had a fairly good rookie class voice-wise. I could have got some more out of them, but we got a lot done the last two days. Things have gone well.”

=======

Press Conference – QB Sam Bradford – May 23, 2012

(On his comfort level with the offense)
“It’s getting better every day. I’ve gone through this process a couple times now. I kind of know how to handle it. We come out, we put in a bunch of new stuff today. It seems like we do that every day. Just try to get better with it. When we come back to review it, hopefully we’ve had a couple looks at it by then and we’re able to handle all the looks that a defense could show us. It’s just nice to have an offseason to be able to come out here and make mistakes. You learn from your mistakes. Coaches have been great about that. They’re not pressing. They’re not screaming. As long as we learn from it, I think we’re doing the right thing. It’s just good to be out here going through those things.”

==============

Rams RB Steven Jackson - Post OTA – May 23, 2012

(On how OTAs have been going)
“We just wrapped our fifth OTA. Everything is coming along…not only with our individual coaches, but today we had a lot of scenarios: backed-up, four-minute offense, we did a little two minute yesterday. We’re getting a wide range of work in a short amount of time.”

==========

full transcripts: http://www.RamsFans.com