Training camp: Los Angeles, day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
They dropped Quick, even after he's wearing a yellow cap. Cheap shot bastards.

Alan

Legend
DR RAM with this:
We should be looking for the most valuable 8 right now, and I'm sure that we are.
I agree. My point was that if they like what they see from him today they'll probably play him there again tomorrow. If they don't they might not.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I agree. My point was that if they like what they see from him today they'll probably play him there again tomorrow. If they don't they might not.
And, sorry for not being clear, but we may look at a couple guys there, and if Rhaney plays well, this could help his chance to make the squad, which is actually, a little more talented than year's past. We all know it's Saffold's position, in the end. A couple more guys might get that chance to show versatility, before they hand it over to anybody. I certainly, couldn't predict the top 8 right now.

Wouldn't want to, haven't seen enough. I don't even think the coaches have. I think I'd be more surprised, if we didn't see another player there tomorrow, I guess, regardless of how well Rhaney plays.

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
DR RAM liking the possibilities:
And, sorry for not being clear, but we may look at a couple guys there, and if Rhaney plays well, this could help his chance to make the squad, which is actually, a little more talented than year's past.
Yeah, that kind of versatility can get you on the game roster instead of Jones too.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah, that kind of versatility can get you on the game roster instead of Jones too.
Yep.

And to be clearer, I have a hard time not confusing myself.:notsure: