Training Camp (FRI Aug-04)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

You know, the PBU's were what I saw a good bit of Wednesday.

The secondary, the whole defense looked fast and very competitive.

Did anyone get the sense that ol' Wade wasn't holding back anything?
Plenty of pressure and the DB's were pressed up on the pass catchers.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It believe it was either you or @JackDRams that showed me how to post these last season. Filling in when someone else couldn't do it.
It seems we had a lot more tweets last season
Yeah, we did. The practice time, although I don't remember what it was last year, is just really bad for anyone trying to go from L.A., but Irvine is also busy at that time for folks from the O.C. They don't schedule them for us though. Also, hardly any local reporters, reporting, let alone national, as we had much more last year.

The L.A. Times girl sent out one tweet, and she's covering the Rams.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah, we did. The practice time, although I don't remember what it was last year, is just really bad for anyone trying to go from L.A., but Irvine is also busy at that time for folks from the O.C. They don't schedule them for us though. Also, hardly any local reporters, reporting, let alone national, as we had much more last year.

I spend a lot of time working in Irvine. It's a mess

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

was that the one that only tweeted goff getting intercepted? no wonder that fan was having a go at her. i didn't understand until now, seeing that was her only tweet of the day. stupid mole.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
was that the one that only tweeted goff getting intercepted? no wonder that fan was having a go at her. i didn't understand until now, seeing that was her only tweet of the day. stupid mole.

That is correct.

Then she acted butt hurt.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kurt was busy hugging folks, BUT HE MISSED JACK YOUNGBLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redcard:

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
You know, the PBU's were what I saw a good bit of Wednesday.

The secondary, the whole defense looked fast and very competitive.

Did anyone get the sense that ol' Wade wasn't holding back anything?
Plenty of pressure and the DB's were pressed up on the pass catchers.

It is so refreshing to hear that the DB's were pressed up against the pass catchers. It would frustrate me so much under Fisher where the DB's would be playing 5-10 yards behind the line of scrimmage when the opposing team would only need a few yards for a 1st down.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
That's a nice pass and a nice defensive play. Would like to see Higbee climb the ladder and win the jump ball.
Higbee showed too early. But yes, should have known where he was on the field and jumped up earlier to square up for the pass.

TexasRam

Legend
I don't like the red zone TE fades. They are pretty useless plays.

You take a guy that runs a 4.7 and expect him to get separation in short space. Throw the play out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like the red zone TE fades. They are pretty useless plays.

You take a guy that runs a 4.7 and expect him to get separation in short space. Throw the play out.

You're not often expecting the WR/TE to get separation on a fade. They generally only do that if they win big off the LOS. You're looking to win in one of two ways when that doesn't happen (which is most of the time):
1. QB ball placement; and/or
2. WR/TE size advantage/ball-tracking advantage

Higbee is a big guy with good hands. You expect him to go up and get it there.