Trade candidates at QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Look for Daniels to follow Pederson to Philly. Especially if they don't franchise Bradford and he leaves. Even with Bradford there they could bring him in to help install the offense and then they release Sanchez gets paid well and Chip Kelly put the Eagles in a difficult Cap situation.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
....hey maybe Sanchez comes back to the Coliseum?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I think Bradford stays in Philly. They will run a pro style offense now ( is my guess ).
I have no Idea, what the Rams will do at QB this off season. There is nothing cut and dry. We wait for week one in September and cross our fingers and say I hope this works, with whoever we have in the back field at QB.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He said after the season he wanted Shurmer to return, which could have been as HC or OC. Now rumor is Frank Reich could be Pederson OC. With Bradford being from Oklahoma, many here think he would go to Houston as FA with the Eagles only chance to keep him is if they Franchise him, and they may not be willing to do that with their cap issues and all the holes they have now.

Houston is just a much better situation with a playoff caliber defense and a big time WR in Hopkins, plus I think O'Brien is still more attractive to work with than Pederson.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why? I love the kid and thought the Rams should have drafted him. And he's done nothing in New England to make me feel otherwise. Plus Rams would have to sell the farm IMO, to get him.

I watched his film from the preseason. He didn't look good. Didn't like him that much as a prospect either.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look for Daniels to follow Pederson to Philly. Especially if they don't franchise Bradford and he leaves. Even with Bradford there they could bring him in to help install the offense and then they release Sanchez gets paid well and Chip Kelly put the Eagles in a difficult Cap situation.
Thats a pretty smart call there. Makes a lot of sense
I dont think there's any chance they franchise Bradford, and Sanchez is a pretty healthy cap hit IIRC

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry OP, that list doesn't excite me at all...I'd rather take a chance on RG3 if the money is right..

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Why? I love the kid and thought the Rams should have drafted him. And he's done nothing in New England to make me feel otherwise. Plus Rams would have to sell the farm IMO, to get him.

To be fair, he's done nothing in New England ha

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
To be fair, he's done nothing in New England ha

I don't know about that...He's looked fantastic in preseason and the game has not overwhelmed him when called upon in the regular season albeit mop up duty at best. That is all we can go on now.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
LOL, when I clicked on this post I thought I was hearing news about Trung Candidate. I was thinking; he's an RB and he must be 50 by now, both not good if he's going to try for QB with us, though, how can he be worse than Foles?? haha

Anywhoooo, I like the RG3 for cheap idea. We did take Mannion in the 3rd, is he so bad that he doesn't even get a shot at starting? Surely he is better than Foles

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
All the more reason I think Brees is a possibility. Rams in LA need to make a massive splash and what bigger splash would there be than Brees to LA coupled with Gurley and Austin?

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened and the rest of the league screamed collusion.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Jimmy Garofalo, I have to say, I was hoping we drafted him in 2014, the kid's got talent and the Patriots know it, they will never let him go. Landry Jones and Drew Stanton both make sense to me.
Please stop ! Landry jones ?dude looks scared to play ,he would be another step backwards for the rams . Mettenburger makes sense and honestly son does manziel. He is a mess of the field but he just wants to get released by the browns,dude can be an average nfl qb

JerseyRam1

Rookie
The Rams have to keep trading and drafting until they get the QB position right. Thats what the Cards and Seahawks have done. Until the Rams have a top 15 QB, it will be tough making it to the playoffs.