Top Ten Hard Knocks Storylines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Top Ten Story Lines being pushed by HBO Film Crews, For 2016 Rams Hardknocks (Cue David Letterman Show drummer):

10. Riveting interviews with bikini-clad beach babes on Venice Beach, about their views on Rams return to LA!
9. In Depth analysis and conversation with Les Sneads hair.
8. Camera dropping in on Janoris Jenkins, tearfully sobbing on the wrong coast. (In the episode after the riveting Bikini interviews.)
7. Weekly checking in with Fisher and his secret checkers games with "Ground Chuck."
6. Captivating video footage of Gurley's intense offseason workout: Hurdling bikini clad babes on Venice Beach.
5. Following exciting new Rookie Carson Wentz, as he drives his Plymouth Duster from Bismark to Los Angeles along highway 80, catching the young man in very real moments, eating Cheetos, listening to country music and long Mountain Dew Belches, as he comments on Sneads latest stance that "Case Keenum is still our Openning day starter."
4. More shots of the forlorn Jenkins, touring New York, and catching a Broadway Show with Eli Manning, while forcing that metallic grin we've all come to love. #Clamps
3. Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn working on sled drills, sporting twin, "Meet you at the Quarterback" t-shirts.
2. Breathless reports about Michael Sam's retirement announcement from professional football.
1. September 6th surprise finale, Live from Venice beach, accompanied by Bikini Clad Babes....modern remake of RAM IT!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
All I got out of that is....

megan-belet.jpg~c200

d8b640e82a08dc0cba752b1ac29dd436.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
LA Rams new Quarterback and split ends.
110109519-members-of-the-los-angeles-temptation-gettyimages.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And one more....Rams new uniforms come 2019!
Anita-Marks.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
duster.jpg
OK, so...no comments on the Carson Wentz thing? I mean. We all like bikinis. I get it.

But the Duster, the chips. :rant:The belching. For crying out loud! Picture it...

Carson, pulling over to take a squirt. #LAORBUST

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's ALL I was focusing on!!!

Man, I'll be a manic MESS if we get Wentz!!!

Doin' the Happy Happy Joy Joy Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance!!!

Dude is CRAZY smart and not only fully functioned with his QB calls, HE MADE OL LINE CALL CHANGES AS WELL!!!

That's got to be the damnedest, most epic thing I've ever read about a QB, yet.

"you do progressions? yeah? Make a few changes at the line? yeah? Well, I also make OL line call changes if I change a play, so I have to know all the OL line calls. I'm a QB/C hybrid, beotch! What!

Plus, can you imagine how epic it would be to have Johnny Hekker interview Carson Wentz? They'd need a nickname like "The Ginger Twins" or "Red Dawn" or something...

Great... you got me all amped about Wentz again, dammit!!! It's gonna take me days to get down off of this high...

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's ALL I was focusing on!!!

Man, I'll be a manic MESS if we get Wentz!!!

Doin' the Happy Happy Joy Joy Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance!!!

Dude is CRAZY smart and not only fully functioned with his QB calls, HE MADE OL LINE CALL CHANGES AS WELL!!!

That's got to be the damnedest, most epic thing I've ever read about a QB, yet.

"you do progressions? yeah? Make a few changes at the line? yeah? Well, I also make OL line call changes if I change a play, so I have to know all the OL line calls. I'm a QB/C hybrid, beotch! What!

Plus, can you imagine how epic it would be to have Johnny Hekker interview Carson Wentz? They'd need a nickname like "The Ginger Twins" or "Red Dawn" or something...

Great... you got me all amped about Wentz again, dammit!!! It's gonna take me days to get down off of this high...

Sorry about that Mac. You know, he would look pretty crappy in a Browns uniform. That ginger would look baby poop yella. And, you know, the fact that he would be doomed playing for the Factory of Pain.