Top Ten All Time Ram WIDE RECEIVERS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

You Have To Drive 80 yards In 2:00, You Pick 2 Receivers in Their Prime To Help You:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And, I'm still not ready to give up on my man Quick....:sneaky:
200.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bruce, and Ellard. I'm presuming this is a modern time game, and both of these guys were athletic enough, and clutch, IMO.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Harold Jackson is no less 1 through 3 and you don't even have him to vote for?
Lol at even having Proehl on the list.
This is all in fun so don't take this as some serious rant bout if you guys are in your 50s and don't acknowledge that ,you aren't hardcover Rams fans...and I know I'm not a hard core Rams fan.
In all honesty I think one reason he isn't in the hall is because he was in the Peter Gent movie and the NFL is racist in certain areas/to certain degrees.
His numbers were just as good as Biletnikoff's and other great receivers of the time before or since and he was top 20 to 30 in multiple categories after he retired for years after.
Put him on the vote or I'm boycotting the thread......ok,not really but that was dramatic,wasn't it? LOL

Peace Ohio. I am exactly 50 and Jackson was probably my favorite player as a kid. The "poll" is just kind of a fun thing I added with a diversity of players to choose from. (Not suggesting Proehl or Amendola are even CLOSE to top ten status.) you see the real top 10.

I have Jackson at #7 but I totally respect anyone putting him as high as 3 or 4. It would probably be true if he spent more of his productive years with the Rams. As it is I could have put him above Flipper. Right up there with Snow.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
but the question was "You Have To Drive 80 yards In 2:00" and I think Amendola could get you to the end zone ;)