Todd Hewitt sues the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Faceplant said:
I like this rant, however you can not look ONLY at the injury situation.

I don't. It's just that THAT post was about THAT.

There;s also the lockout plus McD getting off to a rough start with a young offense.

There's Fred Robbins and his decline.

There;s the fact that no non-expansion team that basically started from scratch was deep enough in year 3 to withstand injuries like that.

Plus the fact that the injuries were not just restricted to 2011. In 3 years the Rams acquired 4 good receivers for next to nothing and all but 1 was injured. Robinson spent one year on IR and one year hobbled. He then got healthy and demonstrated what a good pick up he was...just with another team. Clayton. Amendola. Lloyd. Imagine a healthy Rams team in 2011 with Robinson, Clayton, and Amendola all playing.

Plus...and this is just me...there's a whole lot of stuff other people say that I pretty much find unconvincing and often even trivial.

So at the end of the day we see it very differently. It's not that I don't know the major criticisms. I do know them. I also reject them.

Though truth be known I just have offered 2 snippets here so far. This is not my complete view. I haven't said everything I think about the Spags era.

But I do not ignore any aspect of it. Chances are great, though, that I see them very differently than you do.

BUT this is just a manifesto of my opinion. I am not going to try to convince anyone, or debate it. I know some agree and many don't. That's okay. Just waving my flag for a bit before I sit down and have me some grilled chicken. :bg:

Meanwhile, again, not only is Fisher a good hire and doing well so far, he is one of the luckiest SOBs we have ever seen associated with the Rams. And. I'll take it. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
zn said:
X said:
zn said:
My opinion on this? Todd was an entitled Georgia pet. Once Georgia was gone his act didn't work and there was no one to "protect" him.
That's a theory. And I think he was an "in" for most of the mainstay media guys in St Louis. As we all know, Spagnuolo shut the door on all that right after he was hired. I don't know if that's right or wrong, and I don't think it matters. People run businesses their own way and everyone else has to fall in line. That's just the way it is.

If I understood you correctly, you did not offer a completely unencumbered, pure endorsement of my argument. There was some slight hesitation. It wasn't 100%.

So be it.

If that's the way you want to do it, see ya in court then.
Get in line.

Sorry - I just saw this. To it I add a belated :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: