- To All Los Angeles Rams Fans -

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'd like to piggy back off this one as well, I feel like I didn't give a sufficient goodbye. I'm hurt, I'm pissed, but I'm thinking coherently and I know what I feel isn't going to change. I cannot support Kroenke after what he did, if he wanted to leave so be it, but he did it while poisoning the well, shitting all over the history of Saint Louis, the city in general and all the fans that sat through and stomached only 6 above .500 years out of 20 and told us because we didn't put enough effort in it was our fault. This man shit on me, told me I meant nothing and now I'm supposed to continue supporting his drek. I suppose he gave us get out of jail free cards and I'm not man enough not to take it. I just can't support it, I can't support a man who gives mediocre content to everyone from everything he's gotten a hand on and yet decides to single out one market and take a dump all over it because he can.

And the NFL helped him do it, they twisted a knife that didn't need to be twisted. No more evidence is necessary than us asking for 100m for our stadium and them telling us it was too much and we were greedy to expect them to do the work for us, and then they proceed to offer the same to Oakland and San Diego, who did absolutely nothing to keep their team.

I can see clearly that the city I spent 21 years in, that I loved and watched grow around me never had a chance to retain their team and was completely getting screwed and watching Kroenke being lauded a hero, like he didn't help the Rams move in the first place and buy a stake in the team the minute they left L.A. The guy doesn't give a shit, he's a greedy money grubber and he didn't care if he moved the Rams to Saint Louis, L.A. or Timbuktu. As long as there was some money involved.

I don't hold any animosity to the fans. I know a lot of guys who I respect on here went through the exact same pain I'm feeling right now and are elated to have their team come home. I wish you all the best, and if we cross paths again I hope you don't hold what I'm doing against me anymore than you held it against your fellow fans who refused to follow Georgia. It's nothing personal, it's not because I hate your happiness. It's because I hate what had to be done to make it a reality, and how it was done. I hate that to get one fanbase what they want it had to be at the expense of scorching the Earth of another just because the owners ate it up because of how butthurt they were over what happened 20 years ago.

There's no way I can support this team, not with Kroenke at the helm... Hell, I don't even know if I'll be able to support the NFL anymore. These times are going to be trying and I'll be discovering a lot about my fanhood and tolerance.

It was a good 3 years on this site and even more on the PD, I couldn't have asked for a better motley assortment of men and women to rough it out with. I thank you all for putting up with me through all my shit. To the L.A. Rams fans, congratulations, to the guys who weathered the storm and will remain, godspeed and for one last, final time to all the Rams fans inbetween.

Horn up.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
To everyone who is happy about Stan Kroenkes Rams ditching St Louis for Los Angeles, I want to tell you all...... Love the Rams for us. We can't anymore, or not like before... Please go to the games and make it loud. Appreciate the live games and local events. If Isaac Bruce shows up, yell "BRUUUUUUUUUCE" because thats what you do. Live and die with every tackle.
Hang our SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS banner in your new stadium because those RAMS were your RAMS too. They were always yours.
...but they were ours too.

Don't let the next generation take our history, our chapter of the Rams history and disrespect it. Don't let Kroenke fool you. It was wrong when Georgia moved the team and it was wrong when Kroenke moved them back. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Remember the Saint Louis Rams. Let it be a proud part of the history and not a black eye. Teach the new comers about guys like Steven Jackson and London Fletcher. Make St Louis fans feel welcome. Show the ones who can still support the team that LA loves the STL.

Thanks for giving us your RAMS so we could love them. The colors, the horns... the name. Easily the most kick ass team in sports. A classic American brand: the RAMS. God those horns are awesome. Deacon, Faulk, Youngblood, Bruce... one team.
Love our boys for us. Be good fans. Don't be douchebags like Seattle or arrogant like those San Francisco tools. Make us proud and prove the haters wrong.

To everyone here and from the old RRF days, I've loved reading your comments and talking Rams with you. I've grown used to all you regulars and I'll miss that if I leave, but being here feels like living with your ex wife. I just don't see how to make it work.

Stop bringing tears to my eyes
I am a grown man

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't imagine how this must feel for you guys.

And I doubt rational thought is even possible for some at this point, but you guys on this board did NOTHING wrong. You guys were awesome.

The problem is, there just weren't enough of you. I've been to games in St. Louis, and the noise for the fans who did show up - incredible. I guess I'm posting this because I don't think you guys should perceive it as Kroenke shitting on you - he's shitting on those in St. Louis that did not show up - and that's a significant difference IMO.

It sucks for the folks that will lose jobs/business over this. But it's still your city, and you'll still keep loving it.

I hope you guys come around in the future and continue to follow our Rams.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I can't imagine how this must feel for you guys.

And I doubt rational thought is even possible for some at this point, but you guys on this board did NOTHING wrong. You guys were awesome.

The problem is, there just weren't enough of you. I've been to games in St. Louis, and the noise for the fans who did show up - incredible. I guess I'm posting this because I don't think you guys should perceive it as Kroenke crapping on you - he's crapping on those in St. Louis that did not show up - and that's a significant difference IMO.

It sucks for the folks that will lose jobs/business over this. But it's still your city, and you'll still keep loving it.

I hope you guys come around in the future and continue to follow our Rams.
Not going to get into the showing up crap, because this city supported the Rams very well. Any city that goes through 10 years of horrible football along with this relocation crap the last couple of years would not show up in full force. Please, stop it with that crap. It was about making more money in the second largest market in the U.S. and Kroenke was given his exit route when the city agreed to that stupid ass first tier clause. It's that simple.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Love the Rams for us. We can't anymore, or not like before
Ahh man....Yes we can....some polls say so...this initial shock will fade...all things do.

but being here feels like living with your ex wife. I just don't see how to make it work.
Now this, is some funny shit! LOLOLOL....and guess what, I've seen people do this too....
In '94 I wasn't quite as mad...more like "eff them, I'll just jump on the Raiders"....and in a few weeks or months the Raiders announced they were leaving too...or so I think. The Rams had already moved out of LA...they were in Anaheim. A very different fan demographic to say the least....but they were on the outs...But after they left, I missed the Rams...Preseason games...playoff games...college games aren't the same. You'll miss them. I know I did...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
When the Rams left LA bound for St Louis I hated them for it. I didn't watch another Rams game until the GSOT days of 1999. They were winning so they were televised every week in my part of California. I regret giving up on them for so many seasons because I really can't tell you much about them during those years. I think there was a QB named Banks but I'm not sure I can tell you what he looks like. All I can say is hang in there, the anger and sadness will subside after a while. In today's world except for the logistics of attending a live game it matters less where your favorite team plays. I watch more Rams games now than I was able to when they were in LA due to local blackouts. That has made me an even more devoted fan than I have ever been.
My sympathy to all STL fans for this decision. The city is less important than the team itself. I tried to be a Raider fan in the 90's and it just didn't take. I learned you just can't fake fan loyalty. I assumed that a city like LA would bring in an expansion team when the Rams and then the Raiders left town but they never did and in the back of my mind I knew I wouldn't be able to become a fan of any other team than the Rams anyway. So when Warner lit up the NFL I was back with a vengeance. I dug out all of my Rams gear and set up my Rams room and everything was back to normal. I even was able to travel to Phoenix for games with the Cardinals. Going to live games was something I could rarely afford to do when they were in LA.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What can I say? I want to say "STAY"...but that is a personal decision. I am twisted in some ways about this because I was born in LA and watched the Rams, loved the Rams, and cried when my Rams were taken from me when I was a 30 year old. But then the ST Louis Rams did what the LA team never did: they finally won a Super Bowl. THAT is a St Louis heritage moment. Now all Rams fans everywhere shared in that, but watching the St Louis going crazy in the dome is a special memory.
Take time and take a break from the NFL. If you think that taking up for another team, with the revenue sharing that goes on....You will be supporting Stan Kroenke anyway....Besides, it's not about the ownership with me, except when they piss me off. I care about the GM and the HC and the team. the rest is BS....Take time friends...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To everyone who is happy about Stan Kroenkes Rams ditching St Louis for Los Angeles, I want to tell you all...... Love the Rams for us. We can't anymore, or not like before... Please go to the games and make it loud. Appreciate the live games and local events. If Isaac Bruce shows up, yell "BRUUUUUUUUUCE" because thats what you do. Live and die with every tackle.
Hang our SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS banner in your new stadium because those RAMS were your RAMS too. They were always yours.
...but they were ours too.

Don't let the next generation take our history, our chapter of the Rams history and disrespect it. Don't let Kroenke fool you. It was wrong when Georgia moved the team and it was wrong when Kroenke moved them back. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Remember the Saint Louis Rams. Let it be a proud part of the history and not a black eye. Teach the new comers about guys like Steven Jackson and London Fletcher. Make St Louis fans feel welcome. Show the ones who can still support the team that LA loves the STL.

Thanks for giving us your RAMS so we could love them. The colors, the horns... the name. Easily the most kick ass team in sports. A classic American brand: the RAMS. God those horns are awesome. Deacon, Faulk, Youngblood, Bruce... one team.
Love our boys for us. Be good fans. Don't be douchebags like Seattle or arrogant like those San Francisco tools. Make us proud and prove the haters wrong.

To everyone here and from the old RRF days, I've loved reading your comments and talking Rams with you. I've grown used to all you regulars and I'll miss that if I leave, but being here feels like living with your ex wife. I just don't see how to make it work.
You'll be fine!! Your a true Rams Fan! You'll survive!!:grouphug:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
That new stadium will be our home away from home when we play there.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
This really was a great post. And I couldn't agree more. Especially for the new fans that will show up. This team was loved by so many. Do not forget them

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Steven Jackson will always be my favorite all-time Ram player. He showed me resilience as a fan through his hard work as a player in the darkest of times. I'll never forget his dedication of giving us our only win during the 2009 season against the Lions. As we move to this next chapter of Ramdom, I'll be be more than happy to preach to the next generation of Rams fans of what it means to be a true fan.

True fandom shows no borders but it's good to appreciate all of the history and how going through the darkest of times made us who we are.