TNF - the race for second place

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.espn.com/nfl/scoreboard

Dick Sherman has a heel injury and his return is doubtful, according to the press box announcement. He was listed on the injury report last week with an Achilles injury. Shaquill Griffin, who left the game earlier, has returned. Jeremy Lane is playing opposite Griffin.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
And when a team guy maybe a doc came to help and look at him the fuckface pushed him away.

I hope it's a career ending injury and I've only said that one other time.

OK two other times.

But that guy is a crap.

What times were those? As someone who has no problem wishing injuries on athletes I hate (Tom Brady, anyone on the Merlot & cheese, Sherman, etc) I'm very curious who they were.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
ttps://twitter.com/i/web/status/928833042730438656

NFL players get fined for helmet to helmet contact that is unavoidable… The Seahawks should be fined a significant amount of money for not actually evaluating Russell Wilson before you came back into the game. - Mark Shlereth

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Stupid penalties
Dropped passes
Inept QB play

Cards

Where have I seen this before :LOL:

How the worm has turned

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If Richard Sherman really does have a torn Achilles you can go ahead and punch our division title ticket.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wow that's not good that's just straight school yard junk luck. We should destroy both of these teams in game 2.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Lmfao typical Seahawk fashion. Whatever, if they played a real team tonight it would have been over already. Cardinals are so god awful it’s hard to watch.