Thoughts: possible trade to move back into Rd1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Lets say Rams trade their 2nd Rd (41 pick- value of 490) and Philly's 2nd in 2015 (used mid 2 rd draft slot value of 370) via http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php

using draft chart totals of 860 that would net us pick at Rd 1 @ 19/20 spot to draft a top 2 RT in this draft

Would you draft Gurley, then RT?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would not touch Gurley in the first round. I like Gordon better straight up due to his burst, not to mention he isn't coming off injury.

If I don't take OT with the top pick at 10 or by moving down, then it would be WR. The Rams have great RB depth and the value of WR is outstanding whether they take it at 10 or move down. OT>WR in the first round from my armchair estimation!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
If the rams go WR or some other position besides Oline at 10 I would not be opposed to trading next years second rounder to move back into the first to land Cam Erving or another Olineman depending on who else we sign in FA.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I thought the Rams got the Eagles 2nd rounder in 2016 which in draft trade terms is equivalent to a 2015 3rd round selection (190 pts).

Either way I believe that the Rams would be making a mistake to trade back into the 1st round for a RT. They should be able to stand pat and get a good player.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd go OT then either LB or WR in that order! JMO

Athos

Legend
I'd go OT then either LB or WR in that order! JMO

More like WR/OT.

Lemme hump the selection of Cooper/Parker combined with Camerson Irving/TJ Clemmings in that order.

Bell of the ball shit right there.

But you'd probably have to part with our 4th as well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
More like WR/OT.

Lemme hump the selection of Cooper/Parker combined with Camerson Irving/TJ Clemmings in that order.

Bell of the ball crap right there.

But you'd probably have to part with our 4th as well.
That would work!