The X-factor players for all 32 NFL teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I still remember the Fairley in the NCG...man was a monster...If motivated, watch out...Fisher type of player...
But if our offense gives us anything...man we could be special...So I'm going with Nick Foles.....

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The OC hands down. Two reasons, f the OC can IMHO be competent this year then the Rams should score much more and keep the defense off the field and if he plays Bailey a lot more.

The others
Gurley, the Rams sacrificed high OL pick/picks to get this guy.
Then others Austin, agree on Fairley, Jenkins (stop making TD mistakes)

I would not say Foles because he has already shown he can be a very good QB.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think for most teams its the quarterback. How good would Manning, Brady or Rogers teams be without them? Plus, the quarterback handles the ball every offensive play. You have good quarterback play and you always have a chance. Aside from that it would be a quality running back.

Everything else relies on multiple players. You have a great shutdown corner and all teams need to do is stay away from him. But if the other side is good he can make a difference. A great receiver can be shut down with extra attention. But if the other guys make plays he gets more one on one chances.

Those kind of players need help from teammates in order not to be taken out of the equation. A good quarterback can make all the right decisions and win games.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Tavon Austin is our X factor, I remember thinking that when he single handedly destroyed the colts.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll go with Foles as the X factor. He and his WR's are going to have to work their magic to keep defenses honest vs the run. Hitting Quick and Britt for first downs early in the game will do wonders for our young OLine and our stable of backs. But if Foles and Co. can't keep the defenses honest it doesn't matter how good Gurley and the line perform because they'll be looking at stacked boxes all game long.